youtube.com/watch?v=KAPurXzMxmU

youtube.com/watch?v=7b5avREUzDQ

Real shit only.

>cool?
yes
>okay to listen in nbbmn?
no

give black metal with great riffs

>Post what are you listening to and how comfy are you right now?

8/10 comfy, got the day off today and might order a pizza later.

7/10 comfy

Caladan Brood

(forgot pic)

youtube.com/watch?v=vM8zXnhUuLA

ITT

6/10 comfy
little tired
day off
retarded mail from bank trying to tell me i dont have enough flood insurance and theyre trying to fine me money because they gave us the wrong quote or something
playing skyrim se, just found a cage door in the middle of a road

>Post what are you listening to
Listening to pic related. Criminally underrated album. This is much, much better than I remember.
(Also, post your favorite criminally underrated albums you faggots.)

>how comfy are you right now?
I don't know, I guess something like 7/10. Quite comfy but not as comfy as I could be.

Can you guys rec me anything similar to early Burzum and Darkthrone? Rawer the better.

slightly hungover

post GOAT black metal merch

check out that WITTR shirt

Listening to this as I didn't want anything too noisy this late in the night. It's okay, though nothing special.
Reasonably comfy also, laying in my bed with the window open while it's cool outside.

(also forgot pic)

>early Burzum
Paysage d'Hiver

diocletian, antediluvian the list goes on...

>wittr
lame, kiddies first bm

the shirt is cool bro

daily reminder that black metal is degenerate art and that black metaler would be sent to the sonderkommando presto for being asocial people under the IIIrd Reich you admire so much.

im sure youd proudly wear it to your intro to philosophy class

>presto
-hi italy i love your spaghetti BM aka Fides Inversa, Maldoror

kinda makes you think

which ones, altrights or libcucks?

same thing

>all those shitty looking beards

God damn

>Flowers to step on, flowers to burn
>The Dance Of The Eternal Shadows

What did he mean by this ?

Isn't it funny how clueless and directionless Mayhem became after their debut? They sound just like any other generic, run of the mill black metal act. I'd rather listen to Watain than this bullcrap.

Shit that's a great album.

spoken like a true pleb

Let me hear some arguments, my necrophile.

All I'm reading is "I have shit taste". Pic related is actually one of the best BM albums of all time.

i don't engage in conversations with plebs

(You)
Amazing.

Reasons?

>Reasons?
Excellent musicianship (especially drumming), great riffs, nice amount of variety, stands out nicely among all the generic BM releases (in a good way), just the right amount of cheenisess. Why am I even explaining this? It's a great album and I like it. You seem like a literal autist with your posts that are nothing but asking for arguments and reasons.

they're both neckbeards putting themselves over other neckbeards

youtube.com/watch?v=itCg2NUPlrU

2/10

i love the track though

they changed their direction with each release so yeah they're directionless but at the same time always made good stuff so i can't fault them for that
Chimera doesn't have any flashy stylistic traits but the riffs and songwriting are on another level

i love self-hating negresses who crave aryan cock

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=lXPK55x5uVY

same. from what i've heard they're wild and perverted af in the sack too.
i'd like to marry one of those girls some day

uh...so does my friend, where would he find said negresses

>2/10
What's wrong user? Why are you not comfy?

Where could I find women like that? Asking on behalf of my son.

I voted for trump. :)

lmao you're retarded

Every time I listen to this it advances in my list of all time favorite albums. It's a goddamn masterpiece.

Try going to a nsbm show.

I feel deep-seated shame and sadness.

Thanks for the advice famalam

What's happening to me /nbbmn/? I've suddenly started to love raw / lo-fi black metal and it seems I can't get enough of it. I bought a couple of Torgeist and Vlad Tepes albums a few days ago and I immediately fell in love with the sound. Before this month I wasn't a huge fan of lo-fi stuff and most of the bands I listened to had a more modern production on their albums. Now, I just want more and more lo-fi. I go back to albums that were too lo-fi for me before and they sound excellent now. I can't get enough of this dirty, unpolished sound. Whenever I don't know what to listen to, I pop in those two Torgeist demos and wish they were a bit longer. Those albums are actually quite relaxing and help me concentrate on schoolwork and other stuff, as weird as it may sound. So I ask again: what happened to me? Because I sure as hell don't know.

>tfw after years of knowing Filosofem I just found my version was missing 2 songs

lucky you

Try Mutiilation start with Vampies of Dark Imperial Blood

you again

you just grew into a genre
that's just it

youtube.com/watch?v=oZhLdqOt6IQ

which songs

the other day i realised my version (and seemingly the most common rip floating around on the internet) of gbk's kosherat is very slightly sped up and pitch shifted as a result

Damn this song is gold youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9OJOx48GE

gebreclicheit I and II

so the two tracks preventing filosofem from being superior to hvis lyset tar oss. you must have been disappointed to find out that they exist

They sound the same. Its not a bad song but I don't get why there needs to be two

Listening to BM under the full moon with a fire going and I haven't been this comfy in ages lads.

Dude, please shut the fuck up. You're triggering me really hard.

Recommend me something like Satanic Warmaster

sargeist
seigneur voland
warwulf
kristallnacht
early drowning the light

8/10 comfy. Listening to this. Have a pot roast going in the slow cooker. All is well.

what is the most satanic evil black metal out there

listening to sorhin- i det glimrande morkrets djup. happy nbbmn senpai!

Thanks

Ordo Ad Chao >>> modern dissoshit
it's called not being directionless, but being diverse

I decided to start a black metal blog? Here is the link and yes, all the music can be downloaded. There are additional links to purchase if you feel like supporting. Enjoy.

(it is new, so come back daily for fresh material. I try and keep reviews short and sweet, limited to what I really like)

thefrozenpath.blogspot.com/

>pic related : Antimateria. Its on there.

>thefrozenpath.blogspot.com/
pretty cool so far. hope you continue to add more albums!

bookmarked, that's awesome man! I'm not sure anything will ever touch mortuus, but more resources can't hurt.

rare as fuck too

Are there any good christian bm bands

The edgy juvenile "muh satan" shit has gone on for too long

BM can't be christian

sigh here we go

I like Christian BM.

please recommend me more shit that alternates between passages of total chunky dissonant violence and melodic melancholy

like this cassete pls

youtube.com/watch?v=U8qbLr20lzI

that total tonal shift that occurs halfway through the song is really doing it for me

Antestor is actually good and Hellhammer played drums for the Forsaken.

Batushka, Reverorum ib Malacht