Sorry

Or so you think

Ok.

NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY THATS BULLSHIT

you got it

oh really?
check em

Today I wake up thinking in break rules

iam ugly as shit and get ugly help from the ugly people losers and i get angry if i cant hurt the popular people with looks but try to act attrative and try to hurt the popular people with sex even tho iam black and a loser and tell the popular people what to do in school and use party in every sentence to hurt the popular people even tho iam black and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and i was a loser and try to hurt the popular people and get along with other popular people but try to hurt other popular people that think the ugly people losers are ugly and try to act gay but is ugly like this ugly black loser bitch that try to act gay and look powerful but is a ugly bitch that is black n is a loser that outnumber everybody and try to get the ugly women losers and the ugly people losers to hurt the popular people
iam nigger bitch and i try to say hurt the popular people with sex but is ugly and black and is ugly and is loser so i dont know why this ugly bitch thing better then me even tho ugly n black
i dont know why this ugly tbich think is better then me even tho black n ugly n is a nark and is ugly and is a ugly bitch that just copy me but is lame and ugly n people only like this ugly bitch cause the ugly people losers outnumber everybody
and iam ugly n try to act gay n powerful but ugly n got rejected by the popular people n copy me anyway
nigger bitch

Down with logic!

Fuck the police

Yes Sir

Zozzle

Ok

get aids

How is this happening???

czech em

if this gets dubs i will leave 4chin 4ever

Turn the dubs back on, hacker OP!

roll