Why do Argentines hate the football goat so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

europapress.es/internacional/noticia-nuevo-jefe-estadisticas-argentino-organismo-plagado-informacion-falsa-20151215013202.html
internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2012/12/17/actualidad/1355769445_585826.html
soberaniachile.cl/resumen_de_las_ocho_entregas_de_territorio_chileno_a_argentina.html
biobiochile.cl/noticias/2015/08/02/es-verdad-que-argentina-le-robo-la-patagonia-a-chile.shtml
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Muertos_de_Argentina_en_la_guerra_de_las_Malvinas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't, they suck his dick 24h/day, he's just being a drama queen ragequitter

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I think the world is delusion. People here thinks that everyone, not only messi, is the best thing in the world in every aspect.

Because he's French (Zidane)

because he isnt Maradona

*word

thats true, your wine actually sucks

>Why do Argentines hate the football goat so much?
Because they are one of the worst group of people to exists on earth. You dont understand what is like to have them as neighbours. We sign contracts with them and they dont comply, they think they are the best and all their cities are dirty and old, their economy is a mess and keeps falling apart, and they treat bad the few polite and educated argies there are left

Do not forget their coward betraying tactis to jew us out of our rightful clay.

But we don't

beacause he is a idol with feet of clay.

Why do we have the highest HDI in Latin America then?

Because your "goverment" cheat on every statistic there is left, bro

>clean flag gracefully waving in the air
Even the poorest people in santiasco have more garra than your pecho frios.

Probably just another thing Argentina cheats at.

>i-it's false I-i-i swear
grow up

lol what kind of country gives away 300thousand kms of land without fighting what a bunch of cucks

>2015
look at this 2015 news, argentinito

europapress.es/internacional/noticia-nuevo-jefe-estadisticas-argentino-organismo-plagado-informacion-falsa-20151215013202.html

and a 2012 one

internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2012/12/17/actualidad/1355769445_585826.html

forgot image

You tell me, segundon :^)

Argentinian education, everyone. That image is FALSE. We never had those territories. Why do you cheat on EVERYTHING?

cancun is the closest ive been to south america so im not going to pretend to know much about it but reading up on argentina and watching the videos, argentina seems like a dangerous place with so much corruption civilian crime and burglary

>i-it's not like i WANTED that territory that you cuck me

the images it's from a chilean website dipshit
soberaniachile.cl/resumen_de_las_ocho_entregas_de_territorio_chileno_a_argentina.html

and this guy admitted it here
keep crying bitch nigga, forever a cuck

biobiochile.cl/noticias/2015/08/02/es-verdad-que-argentina-le-robo-la-patagonia-a-chile.shtml

Educate yourself, argiebro.

>the tittle of the article literally is "summary of the EIGHT times that chile gifted national territory to Argentina"

Argiebros, dont believe everything you read on the internet.

Look at the writer of your "article". Its some unknown guy with a blog

The article i posted here on the other hand its a academic study made by serious argie and chilean investigators

what countries in south america can you exit a bank without getting robbed

Cause they are shit at everything and expect him to carry their lazy asses all the time

You what? We are good at lot of things and football isn't one of these

so because you signed a treaty letting us cuck you're less pathetic? no, bad news for you, your country habitants and leaders were always a bunch of cucks, look at the world map you're the only one that lives in a fucking hallway lol You wouldn't even have that if it weren´t for our army anyway

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anexo:Muertos_de_Argentina_en_la_guerra_de_las_Malvinas

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA

Edgy

No, if we think that something is valuable, we go to war and win. Ask peru and bolitas

Go to war, and win. Something that you dont do

For fucks sake mate, how am I supposed to follow your hilarious South American argument if you don't provide English translations?

t. un país tan cagón que necesitó de un libertador extranjero para salir del yugo español

Argentine deaths in the Falklands war

>we go to war and win
>we go to finals and win

>le rage quitting after failing a penalty & loosing irrelevant tournament to chile man
>goat

yeah no

>derrotados 2 veces seguidas por una tira de asado

baka

>w-we CHOOSE when we want you to cuck us or not

lol even fucking PARAGUAY won a war against bolivia and much more recently, and i repeat, if you are not a bunch of cucks why do you live in a pathetic hallway country lol it makes me laugh only looking at your map

This obsession. Is everything ok bro? You look insecure as fuck about yourself

thats me

>get prooved a cuck
>y-you're o-obssesed

i'm insecure on how much do you understand how much a cuck-nation your country is, if you understand it i can go now

please got to Sup Forums ridiculous faggots, thanks in advance.

>systembabby choker
>GOAT

>"Querido papá: Cuando recibas esta carta, yo estaré rindiendo cuentas de mis acciones a Dios Nuestro Señor. El, que sabe lo que hace, así lo ha dispuesto: que muera en el cumplimiento de mi misión. Pero, ¡fíjate vos qué misión! ¿No es cierto? Te acordás cuando era chico y hacía planes, diseñaba vehículos y armas, todos destinados a recuperar las islas Malvinas y restaurar en ellas Nuestra Soberanía? Dios, que es un Padre generoso, ha querido que éste, su hijo, totalmente carente de méritos, viva esta experiencia única y deje su vida en ofrenda a nuestra Patria. Lo único que a todos quiero pedirles es: que restauren una sincera unidad en la familia bajo la Cruz de Cristo. Que me recuerden con alegría y no que mi evocación sea la apertura a la tristeza. Y, muy importante, que recen por mí. Papá, hay cosas que en un día cualquiera no se dicen entre hombres, pero que hoy debo decírtelas: gracias por tenerte como modelo de bien nacido, gracias por creer en el honor, gracias por tener tu apellido, gracias por ser católico, argentino e hijo de sangre española, gracias por ser soldado, gracias a Dios por ser como soy, y que es el fruto de ese hogar donde vos sos el pilar. Hasta el reencuentro, si Dios lo permite. Un fuerte abrazo. Dios y Patria o Muerte. Roberto."

it's true, i hate us too