Ask a hatian time traveler from the year 2050 anything

Other urls found in this thread:

ryukok.deviantart.com/art/Californian-Communist-Flag-490294606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it still hot?

Where's my bike you nigger

who won the elections?

Does trump win?

Will Trump ever be President of the United States?

The nuclear heat from the angolo jihad war made all earth have an extra 10 Celsius

is marijuana still popular in the future?

On mars

Did scientists finally figure out why kids love the taste of Cinammon Toast Crunch?
Protip: The Fibonacci Sequence

He did win but he was shortly assassinated after one year in office by a Russian extremist

The marijuana plant could not survive the nuclear blast,so weed is extinct

kewl

The sjws banned sweet treats

Nonsense

Are Jews still around?

They are the leading source of business in the Arab Commonwealth...or at least of what's left of it

Is the United States still around

That is until the Swedish uprising

The united states has become two nations
The peoples republic of America aka eu puppet and the California empire aka Russian puppet,right now its a pure stand still as each side prepares for total war

How do you have all of this information?

how much is an ounce of weed in the future!?
I NEED TO KNOW. I MUST PREPARE

Since Haiti remained mostly neutral in all these conflicts, I've come in through the peoples republic and the empire unharmed and I've kept my mouth mostly shut,thus allowing me to document all these events and to learn more and more about the world in 2050 and in the past

How shit is COD:IW

Weed is extinct check above

Its just advanced warfare with a lot more microtransactions and cod 4

Bump

What new memes do you have?

I'm sorry but me reveling the spicy meme of the future would tear the earth apart

So nobody who is paranoid sealed alot of seeds in a led jar? I call shenanigans

So you were lying the whole time then?

The Jew merchants in the Arab Commonwealth might have a small weed farm next to their papaya farm but if they did the Indians would have already raided and stole them

How was I lying?

Hi OP im also a time traveler but i came from the year 2034 and i know that the 13 march 2031 a nuclear war have started so you are a liar OP in 2050 it's impossible since i'm probably one of the last man on earth

IIf you will not show the memes, then you are lying about everything else. I am from the year 2067 and everything you have said is a lie.

This is fake cause they have all been starved out by emperor trump so we don't have to give them any more money

Your an imposter

Wtf dude you are a fucking liar and the future sincce the nuclear war of 2031 there are probably nobody out there i've read a lot of thing about nuclear winter and since 2031 i've not heard anything on the waves

Fine but only one

Like I said trump DIED and Haiti somehow survived thanks to Jamaica and Cuba... And the Californian empire

I said the truth if you don't want to hear it it's your problem but remeber this date the 13 march 2031

What's it like to live in a country in 2050 that barely has basic utilities?

Sure Jan,anyway what are you,peoples republic or Californian empire?

Kind of shitty but its tolerable, plus the Argentinian empire looks kind of nice

Wtf dude seriously the conclict came from the invasion of poland by bielorussia in 2030 in 2031 in january USA send troup in bielorussia who has became a russian colonie russia has invade almost all of the contry of caucase and the 13 march 2031 after the american where about to enter russia russia launch nuclear attack in russia and this was the beginning of the nuclear war since i'm from france i know that there have been nuclear strike on my contry but i don't know where it came from and there are not such thing as empire in america or anything trump will not be too bad but cause a crisis not as bad as the 2008 one but nothing really bad will happened due to him so there are probably anybody alive in 2050 i left my time in 2034 and since the night of the war i haven't heard anything on the waves so good bye liar and remeber this dare the date of your death the 13 march 2031

Going to Haiti is kind of like time travel, because it's always the stone age in Haiti.

Kek ,anyway kill yourself nothing happens the 13 of march,go kill some Swedes with your baguettes

What are your initials

Is it a game for you i talk about your future and the future of the humanity but if you are too afraid go on another thread

Everyone knows that Hatians can't time travel.

Not fooling me lol.

That's insulting as fuck, you piece of shit. Stone Man had tools and a social structure, fuck off.

Never anyway what do you know about the common wealths

I stole a time machine from the empire

HLV

I know that these state will be the most inactive in the war even if britain had launch nuke and india nuke pakistan on china i've didn't even know anything about this organisation before you ask me

Here's what happend
Germany/EU nuked Saudi Arabia
Pakistan nuked Russia
Russia responded
US nuked Libya
China nuked us and so and so on,got it?

No dude
First usa nuke russia then russia nuked east erope and usa then britain nuked china and china with north korea nuke india japon south korea and australia and then pakistan nuked india then india nuked pakistan middle east country and africain country then south africa nuked south american country and then i think that all western european country got nuked but i'm not sure because tv stop working and soon after we get nuked

Honestly I need more data,no fucking TVs in Haiti

And now suddenly, he is actually a time traveler and this is all true.

who did you steal the time machine from

But i don't fucking live in haiti and OP is a liar they are nobidy in 2050 since the war of 2031 i am probably one of the last men on earth and haiti still very poor but i thing that somme of them at least got Tv

My question is how someone from Haiti can time travel?

Liar a lot of people are still alive I'm the real time traveller not you

OP is a liar dude how can you belive in haiti and a time machine in haiti seriously in 2031 a nuclear war killed almost everybody in 2050 they will be probably nobody left

You are all liars I am from the year 2100 earth was destroyed as sjws got their hands on nukes created the great feminist empire what's left of humanity lives in spaceships.

I am a real time traveler and in Haiti i am not from they're but i don't think that they have a lot of antiatomic bunker that can resist antimater boosted nuclear bomb with 3 stage that are 500Mt of power

Impossible. All haitians have aids including obama. All will be dead from asshole cancer within ten years

I stole the machine from the Californian empire,it was my only hope to stop humanity from killing itself

how many immigrants did trump kill in his first term?

They have grown....immune

I thought the UN abolished niggers 2036

Satan confirms this

is michael jordon still alive?

>tries to save humanity
>nigger
i believed you at first op but now im sceptical

Their are no empire or anything wtf dude and nobody will save the humanity it was a classic geopolitical conflicts between to nuclear power country sorry to break your dream

He didn't want anyone killed, but he did shoot three terrorists a week before he was assassinated

are you niggers still the poor slaves of the dominican republic?

When the fuck did I say they were good?they adopted the roman empire style shit even the commies are less brutal than them

Some yes,some no

Well without humanity there can't be watermelon so yeah imma need whitey

He was reincarnated as the leader of the jigaboo tribe in italy

what is the california empire flag?

You are a liar and i can prove it look at that this flag came from a guy on deviantart who create fake flag he even create this communist flag of californian empire lol : ryukok.deviantart.com/art/Californian-Communist-Flag-490294606 dude in 2050 nobody will still alive due to the war of 2031

Check above

Stop using muh 2031 even though you know your lying

Are dominicans niggers?

Radiation after nuclear war made them mutate.

Its mixed

Why don't you just fuck off?

Why are you in this thread?

Will rain in England for the next 34 years?

Take pic of time machine with timestamp

Have we reached that point where robots have replaced enough of the workforce that everyone gets a free salary from the government and drugs are legal so everyone just sits around on drugs being happy all day?

Besides you all kind of forget we live in a multiverse.

How do you immunize yourself against past and future diseases so you don't kill everyone in the world just by going a year or two back or forward with a unknown disease would fuck shit up.