Cousin thread? I love jacking off to my cousin Julia, pic related. What do anons think of her...

Cousin thread? I love jacking off to my cousin Julia, pic related. What do anons think of her? Also been sniffing/jerking it to her dirty thongs whenever I visit her for years

She has a massive ass and tits

sexy bitch any pics of her thongs?

No, never did, i know i know it never happened...just never thought id need pics of that

does she wear g strings

i also did the same thing with my cousin. i also like to grab her tits when she is asleep.

Oh yeah nothing but bro, shes got maybe half dozen boy shorts or whatever and a good 30 pairs of just straight g strings, really slutty ones too with glitter and shit on em. And g srtings are all ive ever seen in her hamper idk when she wears the other ones. Yeah her dirty g's are pretty ruined

So hot nice dude. Ive always wanted to pull Julias pants down when she was sleeping and sniff and eat her ass and g string while she was sleeping

age?

those tits are amazing

She have a kik OP? We could try getting nudes for you

I know and she always wears low cut shit showing off a ton of cleavage, makes me want to suck of those things so bad.

I dont know it if she does, dammmn that would be so sick would kill to see the titties and butthole

holy shit any more like that?

Just overall seeing her flaunt her tits all the time makes me want to constantly tit fuck her

how does that pussy smell on those g strings

Nice man like that? Yeah i love these one more just like it

wow nice big tits and a thick ass she has my cock hard

So strong man, she always has huge pussy stains all over the pussy and string, bitches pussy must get soaking wet multiple times a day

Remove those ugly glasses and then smack that smirk off her face.

Then she might be fuckable.

Perfect

Do you guys think shes ever noticed or smelled my cum on her thongs when she washes them?

I bet her bf face fucks her so hard

would love to face fuck her then cum all over her face

Fuck yeah.

Very cute