What went wrong? Why are people turning on her? She hasn't done anything in like a year

What went wrong? Why are people turning on her? She hasn't done anything in like a year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqeUkvb9DAA
youtube.com/watch?v=l1pT2uN3m0U
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Ruins 10/10 looks to look like a lesbian skeleton
> Ruins great voice with smoking
> Ruins reputation by selling out
> Fails to sell out
> Builds a paper thin fanbase of gays and tumblrites
> Upsets fanbase by not making a repeat album and sharing a triggering photo
> Gets literally cucked by industry friends ellie goulding and charli
> Puts years of work into an album about putting fruit on her head and it still Flops
> Even her Husband's band is more Succesfull than her
> Cuts her hair and looks like a Tranny version of Lord farquaad and Elliot Rodger
> bandwagons memes and SJW trends to gain relevancy and fails at that as well
> has been doing this for seven years and her career still hasn't started
> is 31 now
> Is always cringy and even her autistic fans have told her to stay off social media unless it's music related

ok obviously but why now? is it literally just her haircut that made people realize she's a sham?

also

because she's a cunt

its because she made it all happen because of herself. If it wasnt for EH and her fucking tumblr fans, or her attendance at pride and her believing 80% of her fans are gay, she would have avoided this all. But now she is making stupid decisions, writing total bullshit on Twitter or instragram and is behaving like a stupid whore trying to get her reputation back but at the end only makes herself look even more stupid

VROOM VROOM

>Mariner gets an edgy haircut and tries to be underground
>fails again

because people are sick and tired of her shit,god fucking dammit just look at her recent pics and compare them to her a year ago

and for me its especially this right here

youtube.com/watch?v=LqeUkvb9DAA

youtube.com/watch?v=l1pT2uN3m0U

This bitch is driving me crazy

when will she finally come out?

brandon doesn't really like her so people just followed his example.

never

Welcome to the world of waifufaggery - where everything is about external appearances.

what do you mean? whys she driving you crazy?

but most of the people here hate her for her personality and behaviour though

that the women from the first video became the women in the second. Vids like these make me dont wanna watch to her vids or listen to her music but i cant stop with that and i dont want to, because she saved my fucking life with it

yep, this right here. You forgot to mention her appearence. that also a big part of the hate shes getting

This.

I refuse to accept that the qt from Hollywood with a perfect voice became this

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

if your upset about her looks, 90% of it could probably be fixed
shes made some really bad hair/clothing choices recently, but i think she could probably change back to her cuter self easily

she has a lot of wrinkles and deep smile lines and a more masuline face also her face has started to sag, there is no turning back anymore, that's not how ageing works

i feel like it might be partially due to her weight loss
im not saying she should gain 50 pounds, but at a certain age having a liiiittle extra weight actually helps to make people look softer and less gaunt

you got it.

just look at there is nothing to save anymore and by now i dont even care about her looks anymore. I started listening to her 4 months ago and back then, it still makes me cringe thinking about it, i only saw her from the beautiful old side. Her voice was godlike and her looks teared me apart from the inside. As i was looking or speaking at other women all i saw was Marinas face and it destroyed me, but her music saved my life. I sometimes played some games and while playing them i watched to Primadonna Oh No!, Hollywood and FROOT for 4 HOURS straight, but i was so lonely not being able to share my interest because i know nobody even knowing this women exists, so i came to Sup Forums and at the beginning it was a disaster and i really tried to save these Marina threads by starting some with really good questions. Then slowly and slowly you guys showed me her real side and as i was watching her interviews and i slowly saw that she is pathetic, shes so naiv and the worst part is is that she is famehungry. She went downhill after FROOT simply because after she saw that FROOT brought nothing to the table, not even one billboard hit, she remembered the times back in her EH era and with the rise of tumblr and all those SJWs she just decided to jump on that train and kill herself

she should gain some weight. To get her thicc. Really at this point all she needs is estrogen and a lot of food

i cant take my eyes off

These threads are just kpop threads with white people

sandnigger here, so youre wrong my friend

'external appearances', as in looks. Everything else is secondary to these people.

she used to be thicc.... made her bottom half way more proportionate
look up the how to be a heartbreaker music video

the artists being discussed are white, hajib

half greek so no shes not white

yeah EH was the sexiest Era, but TFJ was overall the best

she was awful since the beginning. don't know why so many people like her.

these threads are for white people only

the fuck ?

well consider me white then

wtf is wrong with her drummer?

dont even ask

he's putting more effort into it then she is

well im going to sleep know and this is going out to whoever will be starting the new marina thread. Pls write Marina in the Options or say her name in the reply, so i dont have to search the whole catalog for it. Thank you and good night

Goodnight user, have a Sleep Marina

ty

I don't keep up with this shit do forgive me for asking but what specific things has she said that's pissed everyone off?

hehe

i'm diamandis

it's a meme, pay no mind

Fucking delet this