Guys theres a sniper get the fuck down

Guys theres a sniper get the fuck down

These threads are so fucking fa--

Oh fuck he just got shot in the he-

Newfa

Quick guys! Get behind my wall or Islamists!

oh shiet its dat bo-

Praise allah, one of the sand niggers saved me from that sho-

It's all right guys, i have him in my sig--

stop doin the fucking "-" before ending your sentences you stupid, filthy, waste of sperm, newfag assho

do you have a pro-

Hey man you alright, I just heard a gunshot and it could've fucking killed yo-

hey guys wha

HAHAHA I love these threads xD
Does anyone find if I screen cap this and post in on r/Sup Forums? ;) I don't want to steal anyone elses karma haha :)

look guys, they finally implemented live stre

oh shit I bet it's candlejack, tha

its okay, i have a gun range for him to die in

fucking faggo-

Aren't snipers illegal he

Chec

Everyone hide!

hory sh-

Bury your fucking nose if you get hit you're dea

>mf

great. Now the aids won't kill me i knew I shouldnt have shared needles with the fags in that night clu-

Oh my! What a great day to be alive! Today surely nothing bad wi-

>mf

ke

Papa get the fuck outta the way there's a bullet coming right for yo-

I've been hi-

not like th-

*stands up*

Candlejack, save m

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki-

good night my son

check my ge-

Prepare yourself sniper

Tokusentai
Tokusentai
Tokusentai
Tokusentai

ILL GET EM!

Meme aids.....

HA I SURVIVED YOU FUCKING FAGGO-

Ok just before I die, I'll post my child po-

no worrys m8s!
HOLD STI-

Shit I see him,he is over by the

this will be the last time we me-

witness m-

o shet waddup

GUYS! FUCKING AWP DOWN A LONG!

OH SHIT KENNY S CO-

Please ky

Guys i think this guy is hacki-

Kill me, please. Kill me. Kill me! Kill ME!! KILL ME FOR FUCKS SAKE I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT

My last Job

ill get em. where i-

I think he's up in the book dep-

Topz

NEED EVAC NOW, MULTIPLE WOUNDED, SNIPER NEA-

Soooo muchhh deatt

Fuck no doubs

lmfao

i think he's out of am-

pls fam, let me get one last fa

Shrek will prote-

its dat bo-