At what age did you stop calling Dad, "Dad"? Here in UK I stopped aged 20, and called him by his real name, (Paul)...

At what age did you stop calling Dad, "Dad"? Here in UK I stopped aged 20, and called him by his real name, (Paul). But some of my friends didn't stop until mid-20s. I was wondering if it's usual to leave it this late in other countries, or if this is just UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>At what age did you stop calling Dad, "Dad"?
Uh, never? Why would you stop calling your dad "dad" or your mom "mom" unless you're a faggy teenager trying to rebel? He's your dad, so you call him dad. Do you call your grandparents by their names?
UK is fucking weird.

Every day, every fucking day I crave for the dame of my dreams. I want to feel her loving embrace, her warm lips pressed against mine, and her gorgeous curvature. Her breasts are that of a ripe fruit, succulent and radiant under the rays of the glistening sun. Whenever she walks by, her perfume fills the air; beneath that camouflage lies a sweet womanly scent that compliments her choice of fragrance. Her pussy... So tempting... Just when I thought my urge to bone couldn't grow anymore; I heard it. A sound of beauty. A sound of tranquility. I heard the shlicking of her wet cunt from the next apartment over, her moans rattled through my erect cock; but, that wasn't what got me horny. It was what she masturbated to. It took me so long to find it. Every night for the past two weeks, she watched this video..........

>youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc

It's just one of those things that doesn't fucking matter

stopped at 15 which is pretty early. probably the earliest of anyone that I knew at the time as when I went round to my mates houses they were still calling their dads "dad" up until their late teens.

Britfag too, btw

What the fuck is wrong with you and your faggot friends? My 48 year-old father is still calling his dad "Dad". It's normal, it's sign of a respect and strong family bonds.

This.

>Be me
>Brit in New York after New Years
>In the middle of a store
>Guy in his late 20s/ early 30s is there
>Turns to an older guy
>Asks "is this the right one, dad?"
>Never cringed so hard in all my life.
Muricans are fucking weird.

The day I turned 18. Me and my dad kinda agreed that it would be weird to carry it on.

>My 48 year-old father is still calling his dad "Dad".
Lol. That's faggy as fuck. Why is it American's can't let go of their childhoods?

thats sad
thats just fucking sad.
a happy father is a father called "dad" by his children. not some fucking paul or daniel or even mothefucking trayvon
calling father "dad" shows him that hes a important person in his life, a parent. shows respect. family valuees, have you ever heard of that you mongrel?
calling him by his name just puts him on the shelf along with your fucking faggot friends who are obviously called by name
and im sure hes not happy with it

>implying i'm american
Nice projections you got there, you cuck.

I'm 25 and I still call that piece of shit dad cause I respect him

>let go of their childhoods
When you become an adult, does your dad stop being your dad?

Dumbass.

Fuck? I still call him dad and im 20 yo. Calling him by his first name is direspectful.

Can't blame you for lying, bud.

>When you become an adult, does your dad stop being your dad?
In a way. Does your dad still play with you and push you on the swings? He probably does considering you still call him daddy.

Welp. Whatever. I won't be arguing with you.

You're either a really shitty troll or a complete retard.

early 20's. should have stopped at 18 I guess.

A somewhat related story: when I was younger, I called him "Daddy". It got awkward around 12 and that's when I just went with calling him Dad.

To each their own i guess. You can disrespect your dad all you want. Ill keep calling my father, "dad" until the day i die. Later faggot.

You're just embarrased, mate. Why don't you go cry to daddy about the bad man.

>Ill keep calling my father, "dad" until the day i die
He'll be long dead by then. Holy shit you yanks are retarded beyond belief.

>being this much of a cuck
in my culture at least, you call your father "Dad", as a sign of respect, because he is your father; In the UK you must not respect them very much

I am 25, still calling my dad 'dad'. Will forever address him by that. "Pappa".

This.... You can meet 100 Paul's or whoever .. But you only get one dad.

You'd be a selfish fucking clown to waste having a chance to call your dad ... Dad.

>worst troll in internet history

This.

he is your dad, you're not equals, you're not friends, he is a father; and he has a title as such

I'm 35 and I still call my father 'poppadoppalous'

Ill be visiting his grave once he's gone and still be calling him dad. Like i said until i pass away, ill be calling him dad.

>Calling another man "daddy" is a sign of respect.
I bet cleaning your shit from his cock is also a sign of respect in your family.

Called my dad "dad" from the time I could speak right up until he died. Still refer to him as "dad" when speaking to anyone about him. Still call my mum "mum".

It's about respect. No-one I know calls their parents by their first name. Only if it's a step-dad/step-mum.

Btw, 34 Brit-bong.

>pic related - fiver with today's date to prove I am living on the glorious British Isle

wtf is wrong with britbongs? its the first time that i hear about stopping to call ur dad "dad". i mean at some point in time i switched from the german papa to dad because it sounded kinda awkward but i wont ever call him by his name. thats just retarded

>calling your parents in their first name for non-sarcastic reasons

"dad", not "daddy", you illiterate fuckstick.

>implying you can't refer to your dead father
>irony

there isn't a 19th month... eurotrash!

>being this much of a punk
see it how you like, but in my culture we do show respect, the UK seems to be just a bunch of chav's and disrespectful folk.

>i switched from the german papa to dad because it sounded kinda awkward
Kinda funny. I'm from the UK but called my dad "pop" after I turned 14. "Dad" is just too weird

5, right after he threatened to kill my mother and shoot me.
After that it was always "him," "Jerry" or when I got older, "that asshole Jerry."
He's dead now so I don't think of him, ever.

oh, you don't respect him because you're the doorknob in your family

>everyone gets a turn

10, because he died.

Day

>we do show respect
It was child abuse, user. You're a victim of your "daddy" as you call him.

what the fuck? people stop doing that in UK only cos they reach a certain age? you guys are seriously retarded in a lot of ways

Always been Dad or Mum. Calling him Daddy or her Mummy has always been fucking weird and creepy to me.

This.
If I had kids and they stopped calling me "dad", I'd feel like I've failed as a parent.

this

my dad died at 14, and I still call him dad

>don't cut yourself on that edge

I can see why you don't respect him, he made you think that he abuses everyone just as you were.

well, it would probably be like that for me too if english was my native tongue but dad sounds just fine to me

UK fag here, not sure what this calling your family by first name thing is about. Call my dad and mum by that name, grandparents by nan and grandad, uncle and aunt by uncle ... and aunt .... All my other relatives do the same. If it was like a step dad or something then yeah, makes sense to use first name. Obviously sister/brother/cousin is first name basis.

I can't tell if this is bait or you're just retarded, but either way see:

this. The US military uses this format, fuck the traditional system

>cock is love and respect
No wonder you're so messed up.

Found the bastard

Canadian here. It would be weird for someone to call their father by name at any age.

2 out of 2 colonies agree, you limeys are the ones with a problem.

you're very insistent on the child abuse user, is everything okay?

>ever calling your father by his name

What
The
Fuck
?

That's fucking weird dude.

>Thinks the opinion of a nation that was conquered and is seen internationally as a pussified America is important.

Shouldn't you be at some feminist rally right now?

Never...
This is weird as fuck, why would you stop calling your dad "dad"? What the fuck, he's either the most important person on your life or the second (at least until you get married), do you really have to stop showing him affection?
Seriously, the only reason to stop calling your dad "dad" is because he fucked up so badly that you hate him now.

I'm from brazil and, as far as i know, this faggotry only happens in the UK.

I always do yyyy-mm-dd, which is the ISO standard:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

>Thinks the opinion of an Islamic nation is important

Shouldn't you be praying to Mecca right now?

>being this butthurt
you okay user? want a tampax?

Why would you stop calling them dad?

Tapax is for baginas
Prep-h is for butthurt

>Canada
>a nation that was conquered
lolwut?

When I was 13 and he moved to Califonia.

This, Amerifag here. We actually think family is important and we're not afraid of intimacy. The only time I called my dad by his name was when I was being a cheeky cunt teenager

Japan uses this as well. So does SQL and other databases.

This is the only real answer.

>Thinks I'm a britbong
>Forgets he's swamped by Syrians and lives under Sharia
wewlad

Because progressive liberal muslim choad swallower cucks think theyre edgy

mm are you a twink now?

Good to see all the Americucks taking some time out from shooting up schools to post on this site. Enjoy your freedom you autistic cunts

>Not afraid of intimacy within the family
Trumpie detected

I adolf'd

What?

Dubs have spoken you American cunts.
Slither back into the abortion buckets you climbed out of.

Americans don't say cheeky cunt. Go home Eurofag we don't want you.

Who else stopped calling their dad "Daddy"?

>At what age did you stop calling Dad, "Dad"?
Live in the Midwest US here. I started calling my dad by his real name when I was roughly in middle school. His lost his shit over it one day but after a few weeks I started again and have basically never called him dad since. Still have good relationship with him, just like using his real name.

I never called my dad "daddy", it was always weird for me.
Stopped calling my mom "mommy" when i got my first girlfriend, she was older than me and we did incest roleplay with she being the mommy. It got fucking weird after that.

Your mom's weird.

Pretty funny how your whole country was colonized by Eurofags you retarded pigfucking cunt. I wonder what part of Europe your ancestors are from you fucking faggot kill yourself

>A non-freak American appears.
The only one in this thread.

Why can't edgy teenage faggots kill themselves?

Why ask a question that you can answer ?

We call our fathers Dad down unda too