Can Sup Forumsros give tips on how to aquire Psychedelics in easter Europe?

Can Sup Forumsros give tips on how to aquire Psychedelics in easter Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

shayanashop.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to your local dealer and ask if he can help

If I knew the "local dealer" I wouldnt be asking here

w8 for weekend and at friday or saturday go to some park or under a fucking bridge where is complete dark and if you find somebody smoking weed or doing something else aks if they can help you (give you a noumber or some shit)
but don't look like a cop

what country?
ive got shrooms

order 1p-lsd online
its (still) legal and feels like real lsd

also keep removing kebab middle europe is trusting you!

not op but i'm croatia
how much do shrooms cost

100kn for a dose, like everything else, duuh.
1.2g in a dose. dried ofc.
depending on the strain you can get from 1g to 2.something g and have a nice time

OP here. Bulgaria and Romania.

i heard lsd is 150kn, mdma is 100kn (can be found cheaper tho) and i don't know about speed, cocaine and other shit

well, come to croatia. ultra music festival is soon. ill supply for the right price

Where can I order?

i think you can do it on shayana but i'm not 100% sure if it is legit

lsd is around 100 per 1pc (jedan komad)
you can get as cheap as 35 on psy trance festivals this summer. but thats for buying in bulk.

mdma is usually 100 for 0.20 or 0.15, rijeka always had nice mdma.

speed is 100 for 0.8
cocaine is 100e if it's any good and you wont get a full gram. if its 500kn, its shit or someone wants to be your boyfriend (asuming you buy from guys)

weed is europrices.

pills are from 60-120, depends on quality

Where do they ship from?

darknet markets or rc vendors (yeah, theres a shitton of great psychedelics sold by RC vendors)

I bought from "google Research Blotz"

very trustful and legit

shayana lsd aint even close to real shit.
i have their shrooms too, 10g in a bag in a fridge. friend tried

not your average everyday shrooms. he said it was quite differwnt, fun, but not a learning process

shayanashop. com/contact.aspx?section=shipping

bump

are you near zagreb?

I know some ex- classmates who are smoking weed, might ask them to direct me to a dealer. Or at least its a start

go root around in the cow poo. or. order san pedro cactus seeds.

Deepwebz, can get your hands on everything there

nah, come down for ultra music festival. if i trusted todoric more I would send them to you via Tisak

jebiga nisam ni blizu ultri a imam još puno obaveza koje me dodatno sprječavaju da odem

Theres this magical thing called the deep web where all the non faggot drug users reside. A magical utopia of drug use where everything is cheap and you don't find yourself ripped off after waiting 3 days for a non responsive drug dealer to admit he smoked all your drugs.

jebiga, imas toga po zg-u masu, aj na neki trance party i pitaj. ljudi su friendly. zagrebacka brzina mi nikad nije dobra bila. med je super
it is not yours until you have paid for it.
if you paid your drugs in advance you are weird.
people get ripped on deepweb. associate lost 3000 euro because guy turned out to be a con artist.

I never said anything about at what point in the transaction I would pay for things I don't know why you even bring it up. Also I'm aware newbs get ripped off on the deep web thats why theres this magical thing called "ratings and reviews" tardmonkey

Oh I see what you are saying now. Yep I have to pay in advance if I go through a real drug dealer because everyone that gets drugs into this area isn't a actual drug dealer they just play go-between for real drug dealers in nearby cities.

Sassy!

>dealer to admit he smoked all your drugs.

not your drugs douche. they are his.
yeah, i am sure "newbs" buy in 3000euro bulk orders. get your head out of your ass and take that bitter head of yours with you.

I'm from Russia and I grow shrooms by myself. Some drugs (DMT for example) I used to order in the deepweb (Agora) when I had money.

I'm just telling you how it is in a rural area like this everyone goes to nearby cities to buy drugs and then sells it to their friends locally so you order and pay from a friend ahead of time. Theres a dispute function on deep web markets unless you FE and you can just read the reviews, so it doesn't make that person any less of a noob to get ripped off that much it makes them more of a retard.

we're good.
well yeah. most drug dealers are Ferengi, but it is not like you can know a guy who deals with kilos of speed or coke..
some other people know those people. and they take a cut for knowing him. and so on and so on.

immagine if i had 5kg of weed and went all like "naaah, ill sell this all by myself.."

it is more probable i will give to 3 or 4 close friends a discount price for.. half a kilo. and thats my profit. i dont have to deal with pests and annoyances at the bottom. but that costs me. i earn less.

>people get ripped on deepweb

Your friend must be quite stupid if he let somebody cheat him out of his money in the deep web. Almost all deep web shops have a feedback system similar the one ebay has.

guy sold us 4 batches with no problem. they were 2000euro orders. he had great reviews for 6 months. after he disappeared his website said only
> "veni vidi vici - 300 000 000 e profits in 6 months. good bye slaves.

happens...

if you knew better you would know there were manipulations of reviews and shit after Agora went down.