Sup Sup Forums, sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums, sup Sup Forums

I'm going to be straight up, I have relieved the year 2016 around 10 times now. I posted this post the last 4 years and it did pretty well.

I know most of you won't believe me, but nothing will really happen if you don't. The first time it happened I told my parents and friends and it was a hard ass year.

The thing is, events don't really repeat. It's the same year, different story. The entire year i'm trying to learn to see how it's possible.

There is only one thing that happened each time, every year, consistently.

Warriors always win Game 7 by 4 points and Steph Curry scores 45.

You might not believe me now, but you will, soon you will.

So how is it happening? Also, bump.

OP, post quickly, before the thread 404s.

I don't know yet, that's the thing, i've studied quantum physics for the last 5 years after figuring that might be the closest science has to offer to what's happening, however if there's an explanation it has not been discovered yet. I'm still going to work on it tho

just printscreen it guys

one time on acid i walked the same block 13 times. everytime i got to the end i was back at the start. crazy shit.Have both president canidates won the election or whi usually wins?

I would think then by now you would know how to spell relived.

How many times would you have to redo the year before OP isn't a faggot?

like i said it always changes, the first time i lived 2016 it was Donald
2. Donald
3. Donald
4. Bernie
5. Hillary
6. Donald
7. Bernie
8. Bernie
9. Hillary

explain sum over histories and emmy noethers contributions to QM

for the first ones i'm not sure because it's hard to remember what happened 10 years ago practically

If the presidents can change, why would something so interchangeable as the 7th game, be the same?

nah

i wish i knew man, it might have something to do with me actually repeating the year, i'm gonna try to figure it out

also it changes scores but it always finishes with goldenstate up by 4

whats your last memory before you repeat the year. Events, ect

Did the Seattle Mariners win the world series in any of your replays of 2016?

You're prob skipping through the multi universe. Its just you remembering that time isn't linear. But rather all of time, and it's infinite possibilities, has happened before. No big deal, you remembering is just one possibility out of the bunch. Relax. go with the flow.

Ok so when exactly does your "experience" begin and when does it end? Are there regular dates? Do you just wake up the next day and it's like 2015 all over again?

this
source: I've taken drugs

>not op
I like to picture existence as a bunch of numbered balls in a lottery game. You know, how they spin around the chamber a bunch of times, or get blown around. There's a finite amount of times that any one ball can be in one position. Only once, is that specific ball in it's position relative to every other ball in existence. Since there's no rule that says you have to experience this exact instance with only one change, it's likely that OPs current universe is only noticeably different. It's not like one universe you're suddenly a frog. Even if you were, would you remember?

noticeably different based around OPs interests as that specific entity.*
>on drugs

naw bruhs. What I was saying earlier is that our linear perception is the illusion. Doesn't matter what perception we have now, there are infinite possibilities that have all happened;past,present, and future. The truth is the bigger picture of it all,which is what some would just call absolutism. Or in many cases the belief in God;what ever you want to call it.
Truth= absolute reasoning to everything.

OP, I might be able to help you. The guy who mentioned the multiverse is correct...you aren't in a time loop, simply moving between universes. That's why events turn out differently.

e-mail me at [email protected]

I like the idea, you should make this into a movie! Oh wait...

the difference between our ideals is that I believe the universe is finite and you believe it is infinite in content.
I don't think 'op' could actually become 'op frog' next time op consciously self-identifies. It's a point about how our specific perception of everything is modified by our physical form

Why dont you gamble on game 7 and make some money?

fucking this
lol

Kys

maybe he does every year? why did u assume the opposite

dude i woulda ended it long ago. 2016 suuuuuucks

You are stuck in what we call a Larsen loop.
There's no way out

Sorry I was gone for a while i'll answer your questions now

Whatever I do last in the previous year, the first time it was celebrating new years eve

no

That is a probability I thought off but seems unlikely, plus i still don't know how to fix it

yes at january first 0:26 am the 2017 ends and 2016 starts in the place i was when i started repeating for the first time (which is at a new years party)

thanks, will do

I do

so how much have you made total gambling then

Where are you from? Do you age? Have you tried suicide? Has anything else you view as strange occurred to you?

nigger why havent you been betting on the warriors then for the last four years?

do we all seem fake to you cause we just loop every year

Los Angeles, I age until I repeat the year, Not tried suicide and I don't plan to, Nothing near the level of being this strange has happened to me except that I once repeated a day when I was 14

Your opinion on the movie Groundhog Day?

lmao i have bro

I make around 200,000$ by gambling everything i have on warriors leading by 4 points and curry scoring 45, i would make more if I had more money

im from los angeles too buddeh. You ever tried to tell someone about this irl?

I've tried getting together with my crush, and I did get together with her but It didn't work. tis a good movie but has no science factor. Edge of Tomorrow is also really good

is this a ploy where you get everyone on Sup Forums to send you money

Have you tried maiming yourself, then see if the damage will be undone when the new year occurs?

first year i just straight up told my parents everything and they thought i went crazy so i told them it was just a period, and i told my best friend it was a joke script for a movie i'm writting

i've tried drawing on myself like someone on Sup Forums suggested around 4 of my years ago and i was gone
fuck

has anything drastic happened in one of these years? friend die? you see them again next year? i wanna know the craziest shit thats happened cause of this

This thread proves that Sup Forums truly is cancer. Seriously, all you people are replying like this dude's being serious. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

i mean nothing happened because of me repeating the year. Every year there were a shit tone of mass shootings and terrorist attacks but they are never in the same place or the same amount of people killed

if you’re reading this, you’ve been in coma for almost 20 years now. We’re trying a new technique. We don’t know where this message will end up in your dream, but we hope it works. Please wake up, we miss you.

watch the game nigger

nah don't do that shit to me bro, i've seen this before i even started repeating years so i know it's not real :p

ever anything in LA?

i think there might have been a school shooting with around 10 ppl killed but nothing really big

You know you're American when 10 people killed in a school shooting is classified as "nothing big"

How does game of thrones end this season, usually?

A lot of people already know, so I'm curious what your answer is.

A don't give me that 'I don't watch it'

I'll add a pic of ET getting fucked to smooth you into answering

Even if you were right, that doesn't prove shit. NBA may as well be rigged and you're one of those people who know the outcomes afterwards. Dude, just tell me your address I'll come to your house on New Years Eve and we'll wait it out together. Also, if you're not trolling I'd suggest you go visit a doctor, you may be psychotic.

hey so when/if you're vindicated with your game prediction, you gonna come back? that would be some pretty fucking legendary bread. what's the reaction like in previous years?

This.

its fun and I have nothing better to do

also, all the 'you have been visited by XXX, answer or YYY will happen' pictures and the way Sup Forums responds to them in numbers should give you an indication of how superstitious or willing to believe in the supernatural everyone really is deep down

>A don't give me that 'I don't watch it'
sorry to dissapoint you man but i actually don't watch it

even if i did give you my adress you'll probably just stay beyond 2016 and i'll repeat and stay here so what's the point

That's not even really ET.

OP you better answer this, and not be looking up the spoilers on the internet.

I'll add a pic of a group of prehistoric pterodactyls fucking a blonde, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.

Lies.

How can you tell?

now I know this is bullshit

I really hope no one is taking this seriously.

it was a pretty fucking amazing reaction all around, but usually there's a couple of people saying "he just accidentally predicted it" and the whole thing washes over in a couple of months but pretty much always stay a Sup Forums legendary until i repeat the year

so does hillary get put in jail for her crimes in any year?

Yeah? Well you miss quads so joke's on you

nah

trump does get assasinated one year though that shit was pretty awesome

True, I never really understood that either. I just assumed it was a joke of sorts. Superstition is cancer, OP is bullshiting and people who believe him are also a bunch of morons.

do you ever spend your money on cool shit or are you worried that this'll be the year you make it to '17

Why would a magical time traveller post on Sup Forums, shouldnt you be somewhere else more important

>implying i buy this shit anyway

give me a pic of pokemon having sex and i'll do it

jk i seriously never watched game of thrones, i've heard theres mixed reactions on the ending but that's it

It's like this It has a probability approaching complete certainty of not being real, but the fact that there's just things about life and the universe that we cannot answer makes these kind of things trigger a reaction somewhere deep down.

Also, it's Sup Forums and we're anonymous on the internet. So one might just as well give in to it, is the point.

i spend my money on cool shit plus i always bet on goldenstate to win by 4 points so i have money to spend on cool shit
magical time traveler? more like faggot stuck in a loop. where am I supposed to go

how the fuck does bernie win?
hillary gets all thee super delegates from her party and bernie stands no chance

? things always change man idk

gary johnson had around 20% of all votes one year

You need to try to break the chain. Kill Curry. Blow up the Golden State locker room between quarters. Do something that would destroy the small amount of continuity you have.

thats why the ugly guys losers is so pathatic and ugly and has to lie that can hurt the popular people but is ugly and lame and smell like dog poop like beyonce and fucken ugly and cant get girls but try to act attrative but is ugly and smell like dog shit like the ugly guys losers and piss of the popular people when the ugly guys losers say better then everybody but is ugly as shit and is lame and got rejected by the popular people and try to hurt the popular people cause is ugly as shit and is lame so try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is lame and ugly and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly like beyonce and is ugly and cock block everybody and thats why the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and bothers people and lie about being ugly to the attrative loser people or anybody like me
and thats why the ugly people losers is ugly as shit cause need ugly help to be better then the attrative loser people or the popular people so can hurt the people without touching them or hurting there brain so dont look ugly or dont feel lame
but it doesnt change the fact the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop like beyonce and doesnt change that the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers has to lie to everybody that the ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers that smell like shit dont smell like dog shit like beyonce and isnt ugly like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly on tv and music
and thats why fuck the ugly people losers tv n music

shit that's the first time i've heard that idea, if i do kill curry and that stops the loop i'll be in prison for the rest of my life so yeah that sucks.

I think the anonymity of the internet also plays into it.

It's kind of like a lottery, you know it's not true but what the hell.

I myself don't usually respond to the 'Visited by XXX' pictures btw.

Well you did pull the 'I don't watch it' on me, so no Pokemon fucking for you. You did answer though, so I suppose I should offer you some form of thanks. Here's 2 grown men in rabbit costumes raping a hunter whilst a third person looks on in anguish.

wut

this thread is damn random

That's true, but would you rather live in a loop for eternity or live in prison your whole life? You're the only one who can end it.

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Grow the fuck up losers

You're purposely trying to be the next guy who has his post screencapped so you can say that you posted it. That and your literally just using an edited copypasta for it. Sage please.

>grow up
Have you any idea how much of a child you sound like?

No, surely not much more than you retards believing this thread