Would you date a super cute Autistic girl Sup Forums

Would you date a super cute Autistic girl Sup Forums
Why or why not?

Without a doubt I would. I just would never bring her around my family. Not cause I'm ashamed, but because everyone is an asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

anzujaamu.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd date that one.

Acoustic people are impossible to live with. Can't do facial expressions, can't hold a conversation, can't enjoy sex, etc

Look up Baka na Imouto o Rikou ni Suru no wa Ore no XX Dake na Ken ni Tsuite,that's the kind of autistic girl that i would date.
That blue haired sperg? No.

Totally. I can't comprehend regular people, so an autistic gf would probably a great fit.

I can't stand those acoustic people either, always making music and shit with no electric amplifiers

>look up this ridiculously long Japanese name
>calls someone else a sperg

If she looks like that, then yes.

BUT...

WHAT IF THAT'S A GUY?

O.O

DUN DUN MOTHERFUCKING DUN.

How do these faggots look so cute

I'd suck his feminine penis?

This is Sup Forums
Beggars can't be choosers.

Oh right, kay then.

Sounds awesome.

This

My whole family is ASD and I've dated ASD girls before. There's nothing wrong with them, you spometimes just have to remember that some ASD dont know hot to show love.

For a quick bang that nobody knows about she'd do fine. Date? Hell nah. Why would I want to date someone with the mind of a child.

This! If you're okay with not getting compliments and confirmation every 5 minutes it's the best thing you can do.

nice dubs of nice taste

Except that's a girl , but ok

Except that's a girl, but ok

heard it has a penis. hope youre right though

I AM FINE WITH IT EITHER WAY!

SO YA NIGGERS GOT MORE OR WHAT?

Hell yes. I'd fucking split that skinny little bitch in half up the middle with my cock.

its a girl

Kill yourself

youre lying

This is not a problem

She looks like she's 9, would not date.

An attractive mildly autistic girl though? Sure. We're all a bit autistic here.

Look up anzu cosplay faggot

I can post some after I get back to my PC. Don't have any pics on my phone.

moar of her

>Would you date a super cute Autistic girl Sup Forums
I already have. She was my longest-term girlfriend and we pretty much lived together for almost 5 years.

And not "LOMG SHE'S SO AWKWARRD AND QUIRKYY" "autistic." I mean "her dad was already elderly when she was conceived, she flaps her hands when she's excited, there are other health issues that go along with this, her mom was dressing her straight into her teens, and she has meltdowns" autistic.

She was super-cute, though.

>Why or why not?
Because I'm ASD myself and people tend to seek out mates who are like them. Also, because only an aspie chick is going to truly understand the sensory issues I have.

Shes 18 and its a girl
>

a lot of horny teen girls there 4changals.jimdo.com

Anzu Jaamu , would fuck that

Fuck no, im not pathetic. I dont need to date a retard for sex and i certainly dont want to be in a relationship with a retarded bitch that cant do shit right. Anyone who would date an autistic girl is fucking pathetic.

tbh its more satisfying to get a 6/10 and put time and effort to shape her into your ideal gf then just getting a 9/10 and just life.

Am currently dating a girl with ASD, and she's phenomenal. We just click, and she had it together before we were even a couple.
Her difficulties are clear, but I'm not heartless, so I fill in the gap for her.

thanks

I TRIED. THE KNIFE STARTED BLEEDING.

GAWD I LOVE YOU.

NEVERMIND, NO NUDES.

IM OUT BITCHES.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

I would not stick it in her though. That would add another person to the list of people I've disappointed in my life.

I pride myself on being really weird and spontaneous. It's fucking hilarious, and I don't give a shit what random assholes I have no relation to think of me. So having someone that doesn't give a shit about it, and doesn't need to be trying to figure me out all the time would be fucking fantastic, I don't care if she's cute or not. I can't really do relationships because most sheeple with a 2 digit IQ are scared of me.

All the better. No different to me

Kek

Phone fag here. Got back to my PC posting some pics of Anzu

anzujaamu.tumblr.com/

Depends how Autistic.

I've actually worked with Autistic people and it ranged from "I don't know how to behave in a social setting" all the way to "Throwing a full on tard rage because you have a different preference to them".

I would only date an autistic person if they were very low on the spectrum.

a lot of slutty emo girls there 4changals.jimdo.com

As an autistic yes!

autism is a spectrum, so it depends.
gets it.

This. Even if she was a high functioning autist have fun never doing anything that doesnt meet her prefrences.

but then again thats most women in a nutshell.

Wow fuckin didn't see that file name. I wonder who that is....

Well then, I guess I learned that there's a flavor of ice cream called tiger tail
>Orange with black liquorice stripes
Sounds brettygud

>if you child
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if your referring to the ugly pale cunt with the blue hair no thanks ill pass

i like this one

>prides self on weird
>sheeple
>claims above average intelligence
>scares people

Are you also trained in the ancient art of the katana and do you look positively dapper in a trilby?

Underrated

Agreed entirely. I can't handle the meltdowns.

Sure. I'm autistic, so i don't think it would be bad.

She has the hands of an autist. Everyone I've met with hands like that has been nothing but trouble.

No, but I do wield a mighty zweihander, casul.

ahhhhhh i lost

No. I'd bone the fuck out of one, but I sure as hell wouldn't date one on a regular basis. That shit is annoying as fuck.

>Hands of an autist
My sides

That mouth... All I want to do is fill it

Same person?

wait wait all women are not basicly autistic?

Dead serious, I've met a few autistic girls who are pretty chill and don't have those hands, but every girl I've met with those hands has been hardcore meltdown autist.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
HOW CAN ANYONE LOOK SO FUCKING CUTE AND FUCKABLE
WHAT THE FUCK
THIS IS KATI3KAT ALL OVER AGAIN

Looks completely different.

Checked & rekt