Why is this bitch so fucking akward and autistic?

Why is this bitch so fucking akward and autistic?

Who cares. I just want that retarded vagina.

y'all need to get laid, mate. go outside, go meet some new friends, do something better with your life.

Trips if lies

She's adorable

I'd love to know where her accent is from.

Why do you continue making viral advertisements for this filthy jew? Do you think my site is your personal billboard?

israel
duh

Israel

She looks like a dude

beat you by a second, mutherfucker
get out

Those eyes.... Truly terrifying

jewland

story of the pic?

Theres no duh. I've met people from Israil and they don't sound like her.

moments after your conception

2 psychopaths and a suicidal agreed to meet

What's the source? I've been seeing this for years.

well, she IS an arab, i think its that inbred sandnigger inbred genepool in her that makes her so fucking autistic.

introverted person who doesn't really like or feel comfortable in front of a camera. The second part is common even if you aren't introverted, and both apply to to being filmed without the intent being that a million or more people see you on that recording.

I don't see what's hard to understand about how she appears on camera. She clearly wanted to be a behind the scenes person for her husband's ambitions, but then she showed up in a couple of blogs and was popular so she was slowly incorporated into the channels. Doesn't mean she'll be comfortable with it.

>i think
Judging by the way you type, this is not likely.

Duh cause they remind you that they are both jews in almost every video. A bunch of their videos are filmed in Isreal where they live/used to live . Duh

Her face always makes me d'awww and her posture gets me rock hard.

I KNOW WHERE THEY'RE FROM!

Your inferior knowledge in basic geography, english language and gene pools is disgusting yet pitiful.

Mate are you ok? You sound kind of slow

married? they're brother and sister dude

> (OP)
>She's adorable

Kill yourself Jew lover

I'm not that guy but ignorance is bliss. This board is full of kids or retards, let them shitpost while we laugh at their mediocre posts

Woah careful with that edge, friend.
There are children present

You speak truly
Have some angie

>ignorance is bliss
This is what white trash actually thinks.

Then why the retarded question?

She smells bad.

I think you're the retard because you don't understand that she has an accent that's not Israili or American.

>israili

Because she's a fucking israeli woman, raised to speak only when spoken to and to cook the husband food and give bjs

cmon don't be a retard, don't be that guy

checked

What makes you the Great Decider of what's poised and acceptable?

Are those cum crusted jeans?

>kike confirmed

Sign me up. I will gladly be a kike lover.

john lennon, why?

(the absolute madman!)

She is a kike from 'israil' so i guess you're

Wrong

Faggot.

No.

ill just make it clear for all u newfags.

>her parents are from iraq.
>she was born and raised in israel.

>ill
>u
You're a nigger. Stop pretending your posts are valued here.

Her mother probably taught her how to suck good cock like all Jewish mothers do.

>heeb confirmed

cause she's a jew, duh

She's an angel, not autistic or cringe.

She's slowly becoming more comfortable on camera and contributing more as a result

i'm depressed and have social anxiety, what you are saying seems impossible.

nothing is impossible with drugs and booze

This.
For fuck sake why are her eyes so fucking huge?

i could get booze, i am over 18, but i don't know how to get drugs, because in order to get drugs, i would have to ask a friend for that, or my brother, which means interacting, sharing something.

She's not.
Maybe in the past, but recently she totally came out of her shell.
Also for some reason, I've seen multiple people mistaking her accent as 'sounding autistic'.
I'm guessing these people are Americans who cannot speak a second language and do not even consider that she might be speaking with an accent.

why the long face?

But it totally is an Israeli accent?
So you're dumb, I guess?

Hila's great, she's just camera shy

Now I got a question for y'all forever alones.
Would you marry a jew if she was interested and average looking or be disgusted at the thought of marrying something barely considered human?

Is there any legitimate reason to dislike jews if you don't buy into the whole jew world conspiracy bullshit?
If some jewish chick was interested in me and I liked her too, then why not?
Why even care?

no no, you're being mature and logical, you can't do that here

Pro: good with money
Con: jew nose,

I think she's kinda cute. She also has a nice body: not fat or anything.

How is it everyone seems to be hearing her accent but there's no post as to where?
I'd eat her gefilte fish

Yes ISRAELI but not Israili. Omg you're so dumb.

> ITT: people who would cut off a hand to fuck a simple girl like hila but pretend they don't like her

Her body is total shit. She has large man hands and her cunt must be gross.

She's kinda cute in a way, and besides that I really don't give a fuck about what some random person on the internet looks like. the fuck are you doing with your time

Wow OP, you sure are gay