Who is this guy and why can't I see him?

Who is this guy and why can't I see him?

What guy?

OP why did you just post a blank image

If you can't see him, how did you know it was a guy?

how do you not ce seena?

Because his time is now

Anyone else not understand John Cena?

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

getting beat tonight

WHY CANT I SEE HIM??

are i blind?

pimp hustle

All I see is the bitch

connecticutt ice

All I see is the bitch and his girlfiend

john cena, rasslin's answer to vanilla ice

john cena, a body attached to a cinder block

maybe you guys can help settle something for me. how do you pronounce kayfabe?

i've always pronounced it "kayfabe". but, all my friends say it's pronounced "silly ass made up shit that wouldn't hold the attention of a 5 year old".

to cloud matters further, i went to the wiki and they said it was pronounced "several greased up men in their underwear poncing about on a stained mat performing homo-erotic foreplay before retiring to the shower room for a bit of bouncy bouncy".

and what is it with BiggiE rassling again? i thought Tupac killed him 20 years ago.

so confusing....

ya know, for fucks sake....The Apter Mags used to maintain kayfabe when a babyface was over in The Fed, but when Vinne Mac started selling heel heat after the screwjob, the only way to get over was to work stiff on a jobber with a strong-style puroresu workrate. i'd hate to draw a shoot on a beat down blind tag with a blown spot botch that broadwayed some cheap heat to a double turn. but that goes without saying. to forgo the chicken wing and just shoot the bantam in a rest hold for sake of a bump would sell a vince over the top to heel a very mark one more time than to dusty the whole damn thing... it's just not good for business. and that's not smark on the curb step out of nowhere.

fuck guys, c'mon.....do you take this shit serial or not???

Femanon here. When i was 12, my parents went to a church reunion in Oregon for 4 days and left me home alone. They thought it was an oppurtunity for me to act more "mature." I had a dog (half rottweiler,half siberian husky) named rosco who was getting a reputation for humping random things aruond my house. My parents liked him outside but i let him inside cause i was home alone and was gonna do whatever the hell i wanted. i take a shower and walk back to my room naked cause i felt like it. I COMPLETELY forget he's in the house and he rushes up to me, tackles me, and starts humping away like crazy.

What guy, and what's that blank space by your post?

that's where he used to be, he left already cause his time is then

pic related, my favorite rassler, the shark

i know that guy, that's "Bork the Shork" Robertson. he used to carry a big white guy in a bag to the ring with him. his finishing move was biting the arm off surfers and eating Robert "we're gonna need a smaller boat" Shaw in Jawsrassic Ocean Park, the TV series

You know what you're looking at?

That's right: a NAIA National Wrestling Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Bork Lazer.

With my 6'2 and 290 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

I could kick the fucking shit out of any of you.

fuck you.

see who?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my name is chips handon, i always like to lork at 4cham and i also like mudflips as you do, DASU DASU LOL. I like also having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in possesion of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%: in a nutshell, I need anomalous to deliver to an Austrafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what i mean LOL). ROW ROW THE BOAT, PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT