Post yfw we will cuck Luigi this Saturday and there's nothing you can do about it

Post yfw we will cuck Luigi this Saturday and there's nothing you can do about it

who is luigi

mfw you get eliminated by iceland

>I rate jihad RPG boomfun

there is no way we can win.
I hope we go to semis but it's impossible.
germany will win 2-0, one goal in the first half and another in the second half.

Italy will beat Germany 2-1 but they'll lost half of their team due to yellow cards and will lose against France.

What's she got on her hands and face and hair

Ask your mom.

the GOAT

Glue. Can't you see how terrified she is because everything is so sticky?

mommy says it's alfredo sauce. haha what a silly girl spilling that all over her hands and face XD

haha XD

the penalty cards are reset starting from quarterfinals

German posters are cancer

not if you get your 2nd in the quarter final

pretty sure desu not 100% tho

harsh
but fair tbqh

Spooky ectoplasma

verpiss dich

back off Hans. this board aint big enough for the two of us

"KEK" DOESN'T MEAN "BEAT" YOU LONELY FUCKING DEGENERATE

Still nowhere near as bad as the massive non German bandwagon who endlessly suck your dick like

You say that as if getting your dick sucked would... suck

Excuse me, I am 1/340th German and reserve the right to be a fan of the team.

Well not for you no, but I wouldn't want delusional neckbeards who think they're Aryan and would be accepted in nazi Germany anywhere near my dick

Well it's annoying af 2bh, that's right.
Our team has to deliver and that's what counts.
We don't have to deal with those in everyday life so I guess it's more of an issue for you.

I thought you guys were best buds? ;-;

When it comes to football the undeniable cancer posters are and will always be Americans.

Proxy off, Luigi

hahahsa

They're just like weebs, except instead being annoying trying to speak moon rune and yapping about anime they try to speak German and go on about Nazi Germany

hahhahaha please, Italy was fucking irrelevant. Mussolini wanted to impress Hitler to play a part in history. Hitler then gave him the task to invade Greece, he probably thought that not even Mussolini could fuck that up. Then, Mussolini sent soldieres riding fucking donkeys and obviously failed to invade Greece. Hitler then did it himself.

Daily reminder that Germans are the menace.

Actually we are and we are proud to be seen as the menace. You don't get that title for nothing

How annoying was it when this bitch's first video blowjob went online and Sup Forums collectively shat its pants? Fucksake. It was like a fappening of one.

We are still bros, but we have to face each other in a competition.

>tfw spee thinks beating >5pain is impressive
>tfw they don't know germany plays best against a parked bus