I need Sup Forums's help. My gf doesn't want to have sex/get fingered...

I need Sup Forums's help. My gf doesn't want to have sex/get fingered. Does Sup Forums know a non rape way to get her horny enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2026214-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show her ur zozzle

zozzle?

your ding dong

dump her. no, i am serious. bet you bought her dinner/gifts etc. spent time with her, listened to her problem or w/e bitch has to give to you for you taking her shit (probably sounds like a rant)

I'm also a girl

get off Sup Forums, that would be a start summerfag

tits or gtfo

ah so your a lesbo eh.

Well theres not much I can tell you, either get a strap on or dump her.

I did indeed buy her gifts and spend time with her, you think i should dump her for not letting me finger her? ps. nice pic

tits with timestamp or gtfo

If i have learned anything over the years it's find a girl that really wants the same thing that you want. Its the key to fulfillment.

Not a slut/whore srry bro

how long have you been together? did she tell you from the start she wasnt interested in sex?

you can be one anyday, why not today ? :)

is there a big age difference?

Almost 3 months, not in the beginning but some time later she did. Altho shes not a virgin

2 years

yes

Prefer getting something back than giving for free

have you asked her why she doesn't want to have sex? Maybe its only a temporary thing to see if you two are compatible mentally before moving on to sexually

then what u want girl

so why don't you setup a live cam with paypal, i'll pay ;)

also if you are under 18 and she is over she may be waiting for you to become legal age so she doesnt get into any legal trouble.

Tried sexting, she rejected. Tried asking her about sex stuff, she rejected and changed the subject. She never explained, she always just changes the subject

Not asking you to be, just marry me forever. not slutty that way

>My gf doesn't want to have sex/get fingered

So you're like 12?

b&

Im the older one

I'm 18, u were close tho, kappa

Well considering i'm gay, i dont want dick

You're 13, aren't you?

Then you have to be upfront with her. tell her it is important for you ton know why and where she stands on sex because while you dotnt expect sex right this second you will eventually want to move onto that and if it isnt something she will ever be interrested in then you need to rethink continuing your relationship with her.

>I'm 18, u were close tho, kappa

>I'm 18

That's what all the underage fags say

It's like when underages try to buy alcohol or get into a club, they always say "I'm 21" because that's the age you have to be and they're too retarded to think to say that they're older than that

but my guess would be she has probably been molested or forced to have sex before and has shut herself off from it.

So how do u want me to prove it faggot?

RAPE!

I've actually asked her that, she told me she never was raped or any of those thing. But u never know indeed

I'll try, gotta wait till she gives a response

Dont just dump her with no reason though. make sure she knows why you have to move on if thats what you decide to do. She may hate you for the reason but it is ess mentally damaging for her to know why rther then to wonder what happened.

maybe she is cheating, or wants someone else, bitches change their minds like no tomorrow

That was my second option, any tips m8?

She is unattracted to you and using you for emotional validation and to get money and stuff out of you. Also she is probably cheating on you.

if she left him, she would not give a shit about his well being, i beleive

how old are you OP? If you're both adults, your sex life is reason enough to dump her.

You can't prove something that isn't true, queerbait.

you said she doesnt want to be fingered but does she finger and play with you? not being a perv just trying to see where she may be coming from.

>gf
>won't get fingered
>supposedly 18
what are you guys fucking mormons?

There's a mushroom in Hawaii that supposedly induces females into orgasm. I only know of one actual research paper on it. So, it's probably complete bullshit. The paper is also 14 years old. The mushroom is the netted stink horns.

She better not be cheating, because if she is/was then ill make that bitch regret it with some good old fashion rape :D No but on a serious note she never wanted to have sex not even with her ex (but they did had it tho) so she may be lying idk

or her ex forced her and she feels deep regret for doing it.

Nope, not into it at all. She didnt even try anything. I did but she rejected it

If you dont give me options on how to prove it i cant prove it faggot. Because a selfie wont be the option because i look like a 12 y/o anyway

she didnt want to have sex with her ex but she did. sounds like she might have been raped but doesnt understand that what happened to her is in fact rape. She is young at 16 and probably confused over what actually happened.

That could also be an option, girls are complicated creatures

sex, affection, attention approval w/e they are all rewards for being a "good man", unless you mistreated her you check most of the boxes of a good man, so youve earned your dues. that bitch cheating? dump her. that bitch letting girl-friends/family pressure her into leaving you/convincing her you are not right? leave her. there is give and take in any relationship, and sounds like she is all take no give atm

Are you all fucking retarded

OP
She isn't comfortable being a lesbian
however she wants the emotional support, and friendship.

She isn't sexually attracted to you.
simple as that. she isn't gay.

So.
what I would do?
threaten her with leaving. "if you don't want to have a full relationship then we're breaking up"

if she doesn't want it.
then fucking break up immediately and don't look back.

any questions?

Kiss her neck, massage her thighs or nibble on her earlobes try fucking everything, girls can get horny from just about anything same as guys can.

dont forget we have no investment/attachment to this, if you follow any advice here and you regret it, remember you are the one asking anonymous trolls for relationship advice.

I would tell her I think you have a lot to figure out when it comes to your sexuallity and why I am happy to be your friend and hang out, I cant be in a relationship with someone who doesnt want the same things i want. If tat ever changes then I would be happy to try again if we are both single, but until then we have to remain friends only.

Either fuck her or move on Jesus Christ user

same fucker here, didnt read all the posts, swap "good man" with "good partner" or w/e i dont care that much

"full relationship" means different things to different people. It means nothing if the person who says it doesnt explain exactly what they mean.

Take these fags advice and leave her.

Either you'll get pissed at no sexy time and either do something that'll get you locked up.

Or

You let her cuck your wallet and time til her new Chad comes.

no shit, the point is to confront her

Ofc i treat my girl right, And sometimes i feel like she does lack of wanting to give me attention but then again im also a girl and girls are retards anyway that bitch about shit that aint there

>She isn't comfortable being a lesbian
Doubt that would be the case if everyone already knows shes a lesbian
>girls can get horny from just about anything same as guys can
True, ill try such things. the only thing i actually really tried that's sexual is touching her boobs. She rejected that tho

Ruphies

I am aware the point is to confront her. That is the advice I have already given. But when you confront someone you have to be clear or te person will be confused as to what it is you really want.

You are the fucking retarded one.

OP, she doesn't like sex. Dump her, or don't and be miserable till you can't take it anymore and dump her.

Just talk to her about it? say your ready to get sexual and maybe she'll talk to you why she feels uncomfortable

Well considering shes pretty damn hot, has a good personality, ain't a slut (like most girls where i live) and also wants me, Is hard to get so i wont let her go that easily

Bite her in the neck or in the ears. usually works

>doubt that would be the case

im not here to argue with you
im here to tell you.

that's exactly what it is
this isn't some fucking complicated issue.

don't be an idiot in denial.
Let me ask you
Has she ever had a sexual relationship with a girl?

She has already said she doesnt want sex, so touching her after she has told you this will lead her to conclude that you dont care about her emotionally and will stop your relationship from ever progressing, that is if you still want to see where it goes.

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/q2026214-which-one-of-these-girls-would-you-rather-have-sex-with

vote

Try masterbating right, but make sure she ends up seeing you do it, hope that she stays and watches.... and try and catch her out and she should be horny by then. Good luck

>ah so your a lesbo eh.
OP is a faggot

there's obviously an issue here, so talk to her and work it out.

Offer her a massage

Put on some sappy lovestory movie for her to watch

Light scented candles

T-minus 15 minutes

No she has not, and neither have i but that does not mean i ain't gay either lol

Alcohol

Pathetic cancer itt

Put some Horny Goat Weed (aka. Epimedium) in her food. It's a beneficial herb you can buy at GNC, The Vitamin Shoppe, etc.

Offered her 2 times, she denied it. Dunno why

Watch the Bill Murray film Stripes. Seriously, the spatula trick works a treat

when she gets home spread ur ass cheecks and pussy show her
then you can dingelidong bazobberidoo

you could show her your pp

Be more attractive, she's probably getting her fill by other guys on the side.

That's exactly what I thought.

whose the retard now, jackass.

its as simple as I said here.
Congrats.
you figured it out.
Thread over.

god you people over complicate the simplest shit, I swear

>Be more attractive
Im already surprised she choose me so "attractive" ain't in my vocabulary

Well, femanon, my advice is to invite her over and be in your underwear and be as sexy as possible when it comes to doing anything. You gotta pick something up? Bend over and pop that ass out. Basically, make her see you as something she needs to fuck, but, don't bring up sex while you're doing it, and if she asks, just say something that you're just more comfortable in your underwear instead of sweats or some other bs like that. If she still doesn't even make a move, then I don't know what will work, you may just have to dump her ass.

I'd choose you too user
pls love me

i messaged her, didnt wanna talk about it rn

I luv u daddy

I'm pretty sure waiting for your girlfriend in your underwear is not going to work the way you intend to. If anything it should be the other way around.

Best advice i can give OP is create situations where she has to stay the night with you in your bed and take advantage of it.

How on earth can someone not get horny and dont want to have sex. I dont get that shit

Maybe she's pretending to be gay to get attention from you, but doesn't want to be physical because she's not really?

Getting lesbian advice from dudes....not going to work

this. most guys are going to be like "dump her" or "send her a dick pic! lol"

Ive slept with her in the same bed multiple times. I only got to cuddle her
That could also be an option. if she is then i dont got much faith for girls left