Last time I posted here you said I was too fat. 55lbs down, better now?

Last time I posted here you said I was too fat. 55lbs down, better now?

tits & timestamp or GTFO

Eat a burger, get built.

sad

a little bit too thin.
but if you are okay with it...

Kind of. Need more tits.

??

Too fat, keep going.

Obese pos

Too fat. Better luck next time.

Timestamp. Also, you're fine. You should gain back some weight actually

I didn't see the previous thread, but I don't quite know what to say here.

Good job if not troll though.

Before and after please (and without The stars)

oh god... go to the black market and pay for the new body....

almost there. keep going!

Nope, now you look anorexic. To skinny, eat a burger.

Timestamp or fake you landwhale

How much more should I aim to lose? my goal is 85lbs which is 5lbs away, more than that or..?

I would hold you down and fuck you :)

kek

sorry not gonna show tits, just genuinely want to know if i'm still fat or not

No, id fuck the shit outchya

If you can't see your organs trying to escape, you're not done yet.

You seriously need to gain 20 pounds at least

That's done with paint. Any retard can see that.

Nah not fat. Bodys about right but needs more tits. Is your ass lean. You can tell if you're fat by how it looks. Show the back.

You are fine stop starving ur selves everyone here is a faggot with an arm around a body pillow and a dick in a silicon vagina dont take their words to harshly

before and after picture maybe?

You know you're asking for compliments from a literal forum for trolls right? Just ain't gonna happen. You'll die from starvation, and they'll chuckle even harder.

>believing anything Sup Forums says

Nope.

See ya in another 55 lbs. fatty.

Your not fat

way to fat

Too fat still.

Lmao, Helena is that really you?

Lose the censorship and put something inside you!

You went too far. Besides, it's not about being thin, it's about being fit and healthy.
I've seen you post here before. What's your story?

instead of starving yourself, excercise, you will look even better. True that no tits, but dont get fake ones either, they are awful.

holy fucking shit stop I can curl you (with two hands but still)
learn to lead a healthy fucking lifestyle or youll die of malnourishment at 50

Little bit underweight, the swastika makes you more sexy, you should get some fat on you.

Jessica?

you look good stop looking for validation from idiots looks are subjective what some people like others dont, also you should post some where i can add you and get a better look

You're fine, although you're probably at the lower end of a healthy weight window for your frame so don't listen to trolls telling you to lose more.

Congratulations, though. Losing 55 pounds can't be easy.

Also, show tits and cram something in your pussy.

By my side. A little but of monica all night long. A little bit of ritas all I need....

Went too far. Once you can see rib its too skinny.

on the contrary, gain some weight you look like a skeloton

before

Too skinny stop somewhere in the middle of your before and after pics.

It looks a little like you've allowed your desire to be thin to take over a bit too much. Your aim should be to weigh what is reccomended, not to be really thin. 55lb is a really good loss though, just start paying more attention to maintaining health and not losing more weight. I would really like to call you a fatty and troll you, considering this is Sup Forums, but I got a friend who became anorexic on her mission to be healthy, so I get a bit concerned with this shit. Also, you should try to take pride in what you achieve and not what others say. Taking in pride in other's opinions of you is a great route to anorexia or bulimia.

>>*you're

Fix't that for you, idiot.

nice job, but yeah, instead of starving, excercise and eat healthy. that's pretty much all you need. go to /fit/, there's a pretty good page on how to stay healthy. don't obsess over your weight, it's the look that matters, so get some meat on your bones.

Omg are you kidding me! You were perfectly fine, don't listen to other idiots when they say hurtful things.

you lost allot you should add me on snapchat before you vanish;
ommeggles

you don't have the body for being attractive, no matter what you do unless you exercise right and eat well, maybe get a boob job

timestamp and when its real you are a skinny idiot eat more!

gain 10 pounds and you'll be fine.

Get yourself down to about 75 and you'll be fine.

Geez just what she needs some guy that prays on girls with low self esteem.

I am intrigued. Did you actually become anorexic after asking /b to judge your looks?
Did you know about this place before?
Are you "special"?
Whatever, kill yourself by losing more weight if you want, don't care. But you overdid your "diet"...

jesus christ. watch out for the land whale. Another 30 ish pounds should do it, hopefully. But until then I'm just not sure if any man would want to be seen with you.

congrats on losing fat, now you need to work out to gain some muscle mass and a little bit of fat becase you lost too much.

exactly i cant get any with self-esteem

Seriously. I am anorexic b/p subtype, diagnosed. I can't give Sup Forums all the credit, but some.

Kek. Put on 55 lbs, then we can talk.

Also, if you let neck bearded autists (and we are ALL neck bearded autists) on Sup Forums decide what you should look like, you have problems.

Show everything so we Can Tell you if you have a hot body?

i worked way too hard to lose it, i wouldn't be willing to put it back on even if you were leonardo di caprio

Jess show your tits

Yeah! Just dont show your face

i want to see this cuties face tbh

Youre to fucking skinny in your after picture. I'd actually prefer the "fat" pic/girl over the skinny pic.

you literally look like the teen child of the wraith killer from dead by daylight

Go eat some food lost too much fuck these kneck beards

Ye, welll gl with that I guess. /b is always here for your mental and physical destruction. You should probably just go and get your shit together .
Either that or start a free stream so we can follow your downward spiral until the end.

>kneck
kkek

Buy some nice implants (always go one size larger than you want right now) and start doing squat and sled sets. Load protein.
Bulk up some thighs and ass.
Dieting away fat with no workouts leaves you skinned out and scrawny.
You took the EZ road and have gone from fat to scrawny.
Now it is time to earn the body you want (plus ~3,500 USD for implants).

For implants go to some local strip joints and check out all the tits. Ask the girl(s) with the ones you like, the name of her surgeon and if she gets a referral bonus.
Hit several places as often a strip joint will send all the new girl to their surgeon, so bit hitting many you will get to see different surgeon's work.

you have fat legs, would not bang

Fuck

Insert things into your tiny, frail body and take pics for fuck sake! GOD FUCKING DAMN!

This

Topkek

fat fucking bitch

lose another 50 and then we'll talk

HAHA why you even care what these people think most have never been with a girl out side the one in there head or computer monitor? Be happy with what ya have and if someone don't like it tell them to fuck off your a woman you can get dick almost anytime ya want from 90lb to 300+ just depends on what you are willing to deal with.

Let me give you godly advice, get a gym membership and start lifting and get fit. Starving yourself will make you look horrible.

Summerfags still using "kek" fuck me sideways and call me Allah

hawt
now show them skinny titties too

Steady the harpoons! I see a land whale!

14yo confirmed

Needs to drop 50 more pounds, and maybe cut some of the weight out manually.

>kneck beards

show your anorexic pussy

Too fat

Like he said.

>You were perfectly fine

You disgusting piece of shit you can't do anything right. Instead of whoring for attention from beta fucktards who should also kill themselves, just give up and mill yourself now. Fuck ups like you are nothing but parasites.

>mill yourself
2x4 please

SHOW US TITS AND PUSSY SO THAT WE CAN GET A BETTER EVALUATION ON YOUR WEIGHT

Alphabet rainbow faggot confirmed

All due respect, you were probably better off fat. You look malnourished af. You could have stopped at like 30lbs

>voluntarily being shredded apart by a cnc machine
oh