wtf, I hate EI-P now

If Death Grips did this you fags would be 100% fine with it

Fuck off back to gamergate

what a cuck

Moron.

Go back to your cuck shed

triggering

Death Grips does not wear red hats

Sup Forums hasn't been fine with anything death grips has done in years.

this has to be the most retarded thing i've ever seen

they're trying to rationalize red hats being offensive because trump wore them

RED HATS

holy fucking shit

Anyone involved with RTJ has better opinions that someone who isn't.

Found the cuck ledditor

At this point, reddit is objectively better than this place. And i don't even frequent that site.

It always has been

This is what happens when you let obese middle-aged dads play pretend as Malcolm X

He blocked me on twitter for saying "Why are you friends with people who are afraid of hats?"

wtf I hate red hats now

Back to r/TheDonald

Back to >>>/tumblr/

Kek

that's pretty pathetic

Jaime you dumb fuck.

He could have just stopped and not said anything

Korn > Limp Bizkit > Beastie Boys > Linkin Park >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> RTJ

he said on twitter that MAGA hats are the new swastika lol

Reminder that in 100 years history books will write about "Redcaps" in the same manner that current history books write about Blackshirts

>DUDE THE MEDIA LIES LMAO
>DUDE TRUST THE MEDIA THIS TIME LMAO

it's because rap's fanbase is mostly overdramatic libcucks who cry (or riot) anytime they get their feefees hurt.

That's so badass

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read in my life. I almost like the Trump won.

Please don't say fag that's homophobic

>tfw everytime I try to enjoy RTJ I can't help but think about the cuck shit like this they do
man atleast their production is nice but i just cant do it

its problematic that you get offended from the word fag UGH

>red hats are now triggering

Jesus fucking christ

as long as they aren't shoving their beliefs into their music then why does it matter? i've only listened to the first RTJ album and i don't remember the lyrics at all.
that new ATCQ album on the other hand...

RTJ has always been trash idk why ppl hype them up. literally a bunch of cucks rapping fast acting like tough dudes trying to get a bunch of libtards to support them.
seen a couple sjw get mad at killer mike for pic related

Jesus Christ. These people honestly can't amaze me anymore. Guess what cucks, everything, literally everything can kill you in some way. Why waste your short time on earth worrying about opinions and fucking hats for Christ sake. These people need fucking jobs

This is a generation of fucking pussies, I'm so fucking mad right now goddamn. I really hope this "everything offends me" meme goes away before I have a son otherwise I'm not letting him near social media.

Sounds like you're triggered, Anons

>gamergate
cuck
bad b8

this, holy shit what is wrong with people.

Also Run the Jewels is shit tier rap aimed at redditors.

Trump should legalize marijuana nationwide, it would secure republicans the black vote for like 2 centuries

>mfw killer mike thinks vaccines cause autism

rap causes autism

so does Trump, kek

>being offended
>because others are offended
cuckmeme

And people who don't actually like hip hop. It's just something to play so they can get a thumbs up by their peers.

Quit being a pussy, fag.

>these anons getting triggered about being triggered

*wears this to a RTJ concert*

ITT: Twitter liberal shills who migrated to Sup Forums and are bringing their bullshit politics into a board about music. Can't you people just not try to ruin something like you always do. Go get triggered somewhere else

name 5 (five) threads better than this one up right now

*wears this to a RTJ concert*

let me tell you something
the world has advanced for thousands of years based on 2 principles: fuck bitches, get money

trump succeeds at both
literally what is the problem?

Yeah, I see the CTR shills are still employed. Pathetic.

Did you even read the thread and what op said? People think it's fucking stupid

so accurate. Holy shit.

kek

This guy

Red hats make me think of Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst.

mfw trump thinks vaccines cause autism

you think El is really doing this to avoid being compared to Fred Durst?

Trump confirmed for a leftist

So leave, and stay away.

it's very rude, please stop. :(

shut the fuck up, if you don't like RTJ you don't know shit about hip-hop and are just some hipster poser.

El-P has been a legend for more than a decade, if you knew jack shit about hip-hop you would already know that, he has produced/rapped on several classics, and along with Killer Mike he is one of the most talented rappers both lyrically and technically.

>inb4 cherrypicked bad lyrics

why don't you actually listen to the music you talk about. fuck all you fake hip-hop "fans" shitting on RTJ.

>red hats are going to be seen as racist now

maybe they like both of them separately but think the RTJ project is mediocre. that's how i feel.

I'm loving your butthurt.

rtj2 was so samey and uninspired the worst thing they've done in their careers thus far and rtj1 isnt much better

I'd agree with this. Their feature on that DJ Shadow song wasn't bad, though. Great video.

Libtards should stop bully fisically and verbally Trump suporters, btw.

That gross denim vest thing is offending me desu

How about this ?

why does he have one of those deplorable racist frogs in his photos?

>deplorable
fucking libtards love that word

This is just comical
Liberals can't even stand to see a red hat because it hurts their feelings kek