Sup faggots. Time traveler here. I'm not that far from the future, but I can answer some things... July 7th...

Sup faggots. Time traveler here. I'm not that far from the future, but I can answer some things... July 7th, 2077 was the date that I left. Ask any questions you want.

How popular is the new meme "16" in the future?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

How many dicks have you sucked?

are you screwing with grandpa again ?
stop it right now and come down for dinner.

mom

am i still alive?

steven, uk

This is getting fucking old.

Who won the 2048 us election

is op still a massive faggot in the future

Turns out the most popular meme ended up being something called "dat boi" it's a frog on a unicycle... rediculous.. it's not that popular anymore, but I see it posted from time to time.

I honestly don't know

What was the biggest thing that happend

will trump make america great again?

Do we end up beating the jews?

was trump president?

No I'm afraid not, you should kill yourself now...

Obv trump won 2016 if there's a 2077

>Will islam conquer the world or be destroyed, or maybe become peaceful and "normal"?

>Will the right wing rise and kick out (sand)niggers from any western countries?

>any western countries going bankcrupt?

Are the Illuminati going to go ahead with their plan to depopulate the planet using an engineered virus?

What are the videogames like in the future?

Did you go meet your great grandmother and fuck yet?

Yes.

One

No

When?

Barely

Yes

Not OP

No, yes, no

Not yet

>Will islam conquer the world or be destroyed, or maybe become peaceful and "normal"?
They tried with nukes on May, 2025 but were destroyed by an atomic bomb from USA and Russia

>Will the right wing rise and kick out (sand)niggers from any western countries?
Yes, there is no niggers now.

>any western countries going bankcrupt?
Germany, France.

Any technological advances that make life worth living in the future? Besides the time machine obviously.

Did world war IV happen yet?

Nope

Do you have quantum computers?
Do you have something even better than quantum computers?
Do you have space dreadnoughts and low orbit ion cannons?

why did you come here to tell us and is Sup Forums still around in your time?

When did they make the first working time machine? Also, can you give me one?

That would cause a horrible paradox... yes I have.

Virtual reality took over. There's these skin tight suits a player would where and it triggers the players nerves to feel what the character is feeling in the game. It's really neat. I don't know how to describe it without describing other inventions that have come along after 2016.

NOT OP

I'm not sure how to describe them, but yes. The environment is a lot cleaner and the world gets along a lot better. Except for Isreal...

For fucks safe.... of course Sup Forums is around in 2077 how in the fuck to you think he's posting?

That fat mexican kid from Modern Family

What's the average life expectancy? does humans became immortal?

are there still bees?

> does humans became immortal?

your implying he is in the future while talking to us instead of our own time also implying that Sup Forums itself is a time machine

NOT OP

After WWIII happened, everyone seemed to get along more. Except Isreal.

Ah, yes.. quantum computers are a thing.. none of that other shit yet. I hear China is working on a L.O.I.C.

2027. No I can't give you one. A man named Herman Menendez gave a guy one once... they're both dead now.

I see these threads all the time and I figured I'd make one after I got my pay and bought a time machine. Yes Sup Forums is still around. But we have the Avinet as our "internet" now. So I had to buy a speacial adapter to even get on Sup Forums.

Average lifespan is 107 years for men, 110 years for women.

Thankfully, yes. The bee crisis was solved. There was another depression because of the lack of bees right before WWIII.

Can you go back in time and stop me from murdering that family of 4?

No, I don't tamper with that kind of shit. I only answer questions.

When did Queen Elizabeth II die? Will Prince Charles die before or after her?

When does a sports team from Cleveland win a championship?

Does Trump win?

>mfw I am from the future
>mfw you can't even greentext

*^*mfw redtexting doesn't work in 2016

>special adapter to use Sup Forums
>worth it

Also who will win the UEFA Euro 2016 championship?

Never, they will always be out shadowed by the superior city. Pittsburgh

October 2nd, 2018
No he doesn't.

Never, kek

Yes
Checked btw

Not OP

That's for you to find out since the championship is literally THIS YEAR. I don't really follow that stuff anyways.

Probably around 2020 or so. King William was the last ruler before the monarchy was dissolved
Yes
Scotland

Kill yourself. Fucking loser trying to be OP

Ok, I'll remember the date of October 2nd, 2018. Impatient to see if it's true or not.

Heart attack is the cause btw

Ok, I'll remember. On October 2nd 2018 I'll watch the news for the entire fucking day, I swear.

What new kinds of threads appear on Sup Forums in the future?

TV gets abolished by the Illuminati in 2017.

It seems to be swamped with these roll threads that makes dubs have to publicly embarrass themselves... not much different from today tbh.

Do the niggers rise up in the future?

Will i become a nigger??

THEY DID ONCE. Niggers are 33% of the world's population now. BUT before WWIII they were at 55%. It was like a nigger holocaust.

Now niggers have their own firing squads.

Depends on who you are, camden.

Did Trump became a president?

... yes