4h

AGAIN

Fuck. Ignore that one.

1 i

8B

2H

I9

9i

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody even if its lame or has to lie like how the ugly people losers is better then the attrative loser people so thtats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit with there ugly as shit face and plus the ugly people losers like the ugly guys smell like dog poop like beyonce
so thats why fuck reddit and the ugly people losersl ike the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poo like beyonce and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks so has to hurt the popular people the ugly way and has to hurt the attrative loser people the ugly way and doesnt hurt the popular people if cant hurt the popular people the ugly way and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and has to hide that the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce on tv n music n pretty much everything like books or movies
and still try to hurt the popular people the ugly way
cause can hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers can hurt the popular poeple and attrative popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected the popular people and is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce like the ugly guys losers that is ugly and smell like dog poop and get rejected by the popular people and is ugly and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers n reddit that smell like shit like beyonce n is ugly is ugly and pathatic

Will ignore becouse i noticed i fucked up the first one.

1i

A3

5F

reroll

I7

A5

4E

4H

A4

7C

Muslim here, you all loose

F4

Alt + F4

A3

A4

E5

>7C

REROLL

reroll

F4

4E

Power button for 5 seconds .

Fucking ay

5E

You guys aren't that great at this game

git gud

Lets try that again

6E

To the contrary, I know exactly what I'm doing.

c3

Start 9

Jesus fucking christ, I dooftit up again

Top kek.

A1

B2

C3

c5

reroll

D4

B1

E5

F6

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody even if its lame or has to lie like how the ugly people losers is better then the attrative loser people so thtats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit with there ugly as shit face and plus the ugly people losers like the ugly guys smell like dog poop like beyonce
so thats why fuck reddit and the ugly people losersl ike the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poo like beyonce and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks so has to hurt the popular people the ugly way and has to hurt the attrative loser people the ugly way and doesnt hurt the popular people if cant hurt the popular people the ugly way and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and has to hide that the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce on tv n music n pretty much everything like books or movies
and still try to hurt the popular people the ugly way
cause can hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers can hurt the popular poeple and attrative popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected the popular ppl and is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce like the ugly guys losers that is ugly and smell like dog poop and get rejected by the popular people and is ugly and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers n reddit that smell like shit like beyonce n is ugly is ugly and pathatic
so who want to be around ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers that smell like shit like beyonce n is ugly and lame and too ugly to hurt the popular ppl with looks and got rejected by the popular people but still act gay and powerful but is still ugly n smell like poo like beyonce

Thats not even possible. Are you just going to photoshop every play?

g2

E9

How is that not possible you fucking retard

I goofed and picked the wrong one so it wasn't walid anyway. But I don't photoshop them.

G1

h1

.R
.A
.I
.D
>.A
>.I
>.D
.Your name is "Dan"

H1reroll

NYPA
>G1
Reroll

F1 G1 H1 GOGOGOGOGO

Will take the first one.

E9

g1

I7

-_- okay but now E1 G1 H1

>-_-

Fucking millenials.

reroll

h1

not so fast with e1

reroll

kill.
your.
self.

Will take the first one as well

E9

Can we go ahead and flag E9, I7, I6 so faggots can't click em?
If trips, then you definitely should
If no, then
>H1

roll

F2

I6

I6 kek

D5