GAME OF THRONES THREAD BABYYY!

GAME OF THRONES THREAD BABYYY!
WHO'S GONNA WIN? THE STARKS? OR THE RAMSEYS? IS THE HOUND BECOMING THE POPE'S NEW INSTRUMENT OF LIFE AND FACE OFF AGAINST THE MOUNTAIN IN AN EPIC BATTLE?
DISCUSS!

You fucked up sandors face... more than it was.

i would have if i was the one who created that pic

well jon snow is obv going to survive, sansa too probably. maybe ser davos dies, but i highly doubt it. ramsey would have won the battle but littlefinger will interrupt it with his army from the vale. ramsey is escapes in his helicopter and winterfell is taken. ggwp azor ahai.

Honestly, I did think that the Hound was going to be the Champion for the Faith, but since they bitched out and banned trial by combat, I'm thinking Cersei and the Mountain flee and run into the hound on the road somewhere

oh and daenerys will take ~2 episodes to burn down the ships with her dragoon

cersei? on the road? highly doubt it. anyone would recognize her. she'll just end up being pope francis's bitch once again, jaime will get triggered but wont do shit cuz he's a cuck

Nah, I think she'll do it in next weeks. Isn't tonights supposed to be all Stark and Bolton?

Otherwise I totally agree with you

What the fuck are you talking about? The hypeslayer king tommen just outlawed trial by combat. Clegane bowl is dead.

tbh i just want her to die off. i know she will never die, but she's just an annoying hypocritical whore with stockholm syndrome who won't die because 90% of the fanbase is a buch of fags who like her. same with the dwarf.
he used to be cool as fuck in the first seasons, he met that whore bitch and got cucked, and they won't kill him off so the autitst fans can relate to someone.

Cersei is going to burn down the city

"You will fight over him like animals until you've torn him apart. I will burn our house to the ground before I let that happen!"

Pretty clearly foreshadowed. She found the mad kings caches of wildfire.

Jamie lannister will kill her. Watch.

hmm hello?? just because trial by combat was outlawed doesn't mean the battle won't happen. clegane helping building the church, joining the brotherhood? it all leads up to the final fight between the cleganes bros

FUCKING CONFIRMED GET HYPE FAGGOT

This.

Oh, she's totally gonna die. I don't think it'll happen until the series is drawing to a close, but that bitch is fucking grass

Are you stupid or wildly ignorant? The brotherhood serves the Lord of Light. The faith serves the Seven. How are you making the leap from one to the other?

a man disagrees. a man thinks jaimie will die long before he meets the dragon queen.

you're the ignorant one. have you not payed attention to Ian McShane's dialogue with the hound?
"I don't. I don't even know their real names. Maybe it is the Seven. Or maybe it's the old gods. Or maybe it's the Lord of Light. Or maybe they're all the same fucking thing. I don't know. is that there's something greater than us. And whatever it is, it's got plans for Sandor Clegane."

doesn't matter, christians, buddhists, kebabs, as long as he's some sort of instrument of faith, he will fight with his zombie bro

Obviously Jon Snow wins
Rickon dies in the beginning of the battle from arrows and Ramsey actually doesn't die but is put in prison by Jon. Jon becomes King of the North but not a legitimized Stark.

any questions?

fucking pic name kek

what about bro benjen? will he return after the battle and join forces with jon? or will he keep being a retard killing zombies who can just be risen again?

Benjen leaves Bran at the entrance to the wall and fucks off back into the woods. He doesn't consider himself in the realm of men anymore so he's not going back.

benjen is fucking dust imo. the only think keeping him alive is his knowledge about the walkers, which he'll share with jon snow and die afterwards

why the fuck would he do that? i think he's cause and jon's are the same. jon would not let him go and benjen would see that by staying with jon he will have a better chance at beating the walkers

Jon fights at Winterfell and Benjen never returns. since they never meet it's pretty irrelevant. I get you miss him and all but benjen was rushed to fill up cold hands arc.

any more questions

benjen = coldhands.
coldhands = benjen.
Always.

we can say that it's true for the show but not 100% in the books. what i mean to say is that he didn't have any of the character development or treatment he got in the books and was basically forced in at a point where his showing up held almost no impact.

do you have other questions

Probably will be a different character in the book.

Who else is it? Benjen has utterly vanished, and here's a golden opportunity to explain the scenario, and its *not* gonna be him? No way.

Cold Hands in the book is allegedly over 100 years old. either way i can answer any question and you're here with a benjen stick stuck up your ass.

>i can answer any question
what will happen to littlefinger?
>get rekt faggot

nothing. his army helps and that's about it. his machinations will probably bear fruit next season but as i said. Jon becomes King of the North after winning the battle.

The houses that didn't side with him apologize and they all pledge loyalties to the stark again. i doubt there's much opportunity for Littlefinger to become Warden of the North with everybody on that Jon Snow dick.

anything else?

>bear fruit
what fruit?

Fuck yeah

The hound is fucking awesome, and so is the mountain. Get fucking hype