I just unbanned myself. fuck you mods!!!

i just unbanned myself. fuck you mods!!!

Ban evasion kek

Reported, use same pic to confirm next time

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody even if its lame or has to lie like how the ugly people losers is better then the attrative loser people so thtats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit with there ugly as shit face and plus the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like dog poop like beyonce
so thats why fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poo like beyonce and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks so has to hurt the popular people the ugly way and has to hurt the attrative loser people the ugly way and doesnt hurt the popular people if cant hurt the popular people the ugly way and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and has to hide that the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce on tv n music n pretty much everything like books or movies
and still try to hurt the popular people the ugly way
cause can hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers can hurt the popular poeple and attrative popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and got rejected the popular people and is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce like the ugly guys losers that is ugly and smell like dog poop and get rejected by the popular people and is ugly and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers n reddit that smell like shit like beyonce n is ugly is ugly and pathatic
so who want to be around ugly guys losers or the ugly people losers that smell like shit like beyonce n is ugly and lame and too ugly to hurt the popular ppl with looks and got rejected by the popular people but still act gay and powerful but is still ugly n smell like poo like beyonce

Ill have you know I killed almost an entire team of staff and only cried for 10 minutes.

someone just learned about vpns. this is a big day for you, hu?

you don't need a vpn, just restart your router

Most VPNs are blocked you stupid cuck. If anything he changed his ip or is just on mobile with wifi turned off

mfw this bait is too good

Theres a million and a half ways to evade bans.

because using a vpn dont change the ip

List a million then.

All a VPN does is secure your network and encrypts it so your anonymous. Mfw people are so stupid

So, Spiderman, Metal Gear, or VPN Debate thread?

Test

I vote metal gear

A weapon to surpass metal gear

If God doesn't exist, why does this piece of perfection exist?

He is god

mfw you don't know this isn't a bait

Have fun in the pokey faggot.

> everyone calls him big boss
> you don't even play as big boss in mgsv

At least Venom didn't run away.

Or he's on the deep Web

>everybody has a dynamic ip

underageb&

>your
>people are so stupid