POO POO POO POO EVERYWHERE
POO POO POO POO ON YOUR SHOE

POO POO POO POO POO POO PLOB PHARPPP POO POO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwEm-rU5sAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Merry Christmas

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

pruttanon.....

Why is this funny to you? Why do you continue to make these threads every day? Is it literal autism?

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Haha you don't like poo poo burger? But you eat poo poo

Hahaha poo poo poo

xD le poo poo!

>white ""people""

ugh

The picture really makes it funny

*BRRAAPP*
Oops, ahaha, sorry I farted, it wasn't intentional

OI M88

DIGGERYDOOS HUH M8?

EHEHEHEH MAAAATEE GOOD ON YA MATE

G'DAY m8

WE SHITPOSTIN NOW M8?

OOGA OGOOGA BO OGGAOGAOGOAOGOWAOHWHOGHOAOGOWHAOHWHOAHWOGHOWHGOAWHOAHOHOOGHOHBOBHOWHAOWHOBHOHOWAHWOHBOAHOWHWOHBOHAOWHOAHO
OBOHAWoHA

ohah*toss boomerang*

WEEEEEEEEEEE POOPIES HAHAH GOOD m8 POOP HEHHEHEH POOOOOOOOP NOO PLS LEBS XDD POOP OAWOHOBOOOWHOBOWAOHO *more diggerydoo noises and grunts OOAWHOHOGHOWHOAHWOWHOOOOOOOOOOOAHWOGOWOHAOWH

WEEEEEE WUZZZZZZZZZZ VEGIMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHAEHUHAEUHEUAHU ching chong?

POO PEE LAND STOP! NO IT HURTS DESU~~

OAHEOHEOHWAOHOHOHWOAOWHO *throws boomerang* LOL HAHHA LEAF? LEAF? EASTER?? POO IN LOO? POOPIE FOR ROOPIE? OUWOUOUBOUOBUOUGO FUGGIN BOGANS m8, FUCKING PETROL HOOFTAH M8 FLAMIN GALAH M8 SICK CUNT [40mb] UOWAOWOHOBHOWAHOWHOAHOBOWHOAHWO AUSTRALIAN TOURIESTS BTFO IN MEXICO HAHAHAHHA

>Be australian
>get heat stroke in santa suit

AHAHHAHHAHAHHA OLDE LEL!

GOLDEN LELIES! HEHEH GOLDEN LELIES! LOL GOLDEN LEL! AYY LMAO BENIS BENIS BENIS WE WUZ ABBOFALIANS WEEEEEEEE ANZACKS NOW AUSNZ LOL BENIS DID U KNOOOo TASMANIA IS POOPIE?

HEUAHEUHEU LE MELBOURNE XD

Outstanding thread

>[40mb]

howling rn

>This thread
>This board
>This site

Why am I here?

fucking leafposters always shitting up threads get the fuck out bitch

>Sweden
This would be your type of thread wouldn't it you fart huffing faggot

>this thread has mega upset other cunts

I just want to say that this is my first time on Sup Forums.

Is this the norm?

Do you think moot is proud of this site when he sees shit like this

Ahhhhhhhhh, yes

According to all known laws of aviation,

there is no way a bee should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

Barry?

Adam?

Oan you believe this is happening?

I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

You got lint on your fuzz.

Ow! That's me!

Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.

Bye!

Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house!

Hey, Adam.

Hey, Barry.

Is that fuzz gel?

A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school, three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

Hi, Barry.

Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.

Hear about Frankie?

Yeah.

You going to the funeral?

No, I'm not going.

Everybody knows, sting someone, you die.

Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead.

I guess he could have just gotten out of the way.

I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day.

That's why we don't need vacations.

Boy, quite a bit of pomp... under the circumstances.

Well, Adam, today we are men.

Yes

Only when the aussies are awake

user, moot is dead

ust me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

yo white boi, take this!
*BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*
hahaha, you liked it, don't ya?

forgot to post pic lol

post more right fucking now

succ

Hello. As you can see i'm an emoji. A "Meh" to be exact. Anywho, it's my pleasure to announce, our first movie. Yay. It's almost too thrilling for words. So bring the family. It doesn't have to be your family. The Emoji Movie (No, no, nooo!) So i told management, "I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS!!! THE LIGHTS! I'M MELTIN' IN HERE!!!" It's such a load a- Uuhhhhh.... No, go ahead. Finish that sentence. Come out and see it this August. I'm positively euphoric right now. I might have to go lay down. (Save yourself!)

My fnetllow citiznetns, today wnet cnetlnetbratnet thnet mystnetry of Amnetrican rnetnnetwal. This cnetrnetmony is hnetld in thnet dnetpth of wintnetr, but by thnet words wnet spnetak and thnet facnets wnet show thnet world, wnet forcnet thnet spring, a spring rnetborn in thnet world's oldnetst dnetmocracy that brings forth thnet vision and couragnet to rnetinvnetnt Amnetrica. Whnetn our Foundnetrs boldly dnetclarnetd Amnetrica's indnetpnetndnetncnet to thnet world and our purposnets to thnet Almighty, thnety knnetw that Amnetrica, to netndurnet, would havnet to changnet; not changnet for changnet's saknet but changnet to prnetsnetrvnet Amnetrica's idnetals: lifnet, libnetrty, thnet pursuit of happinnetss. Though wnet marchnetd to thnet music of our timnet, our mission is timnetlnetss. netach gnetnnetration of Amnetricans must dnetfinnet what it mnetans to bnet an Amnetrican. On bnethalf of our Nation, I salutnet my prnetdnetcnetssor, Prnetsidnetnt Bush, for his half-cnetntury of snetrvicnet to Amnetrica. And I thank thnet millions of mnetn and womnetn whosnet stnetadfastnnetss and sacrificnet triumphnetd ovnetr dnetprnetssion, fascism, and communism.

Today, a gnetnnetration raisnetd in thnet shadows of thnet cold war assumnets nnetw rnetsponsibilitinets in a world warmnetd by thnet sunshinnet of frnetnetdom but thrnetatnetnnetd still by ancinetnt hatrnetds and nnetw plagunets. Raisnetd in unrivalnetd prospnetrity, wnet inhnetrit an netconomy that is still thnet world's strongnetst but is wnetaknetnnetd by businnetss failurnets, stagnant wagnets, incrnetasing innetquality, and dnetnetp divisions among our own pnetoplnet.

Whnetn Gnetorgnet Washington first took thnet oath I havnet just sworn to uphold, nnetws travnetlnetd slowly across thnet land by horsnetback and across thnet ocnetan by boat. Now, thnet sights and sounds of this cnetrnetmony arnet broadcast instantannetously to billions around thnet world.

These bitches love Sosa
O end or no end
Fucking with them O boys, you gon' get fucked over
Rari's and Rovers
These hoes love Chief Sosa
Hit him with that cobra, now that boy slumped over
They do it all for Sosa
You boys ain't making no noise
Ya'll know I'm a grown boy
Your clique full of broke boys
God ya'll some broke boys
We GBE dope boys, we got lots of dough boy

These bitches love Sosa
And they love them Glo' Boys
Know we from the 'Go boy
But we cannot go boy
No I don't know O Boy
I know he's a broke boy
Rari's and Rover's
Convertibles in bulk boy
You know I got bands boy
And it's in my pants boy
Disrespect them O Boys
You won't speak again boy
Don't think that I'm playin' boy
No we don't use hands boy
No we don't do friends boy
Collect bands I'm a land lord
I gets lotsa commas
I can fuck yo mama
I ain't with the drama
You can meet my llama
Ridin' with 3hunna
With 300 foreigns
These bitches see Chief Sosa
I swear to God they all on

These bitches love Sosa
O end or no end
Fucking with those O boys, you gon' get fucked over
Rari's and Rovers
These hoes love Chief Sosa
Hit him with that cobra, now that boy slumped over
They do it all for Sosa
You boys ain't making no noise
Ya'll know I'm a grown boy
Your clique full of broke boys
We GBE dope boys, we got lots of dough boy

Don't make me call D. Rose boy
He six double-o boy
And he keep that po boy
You gon' get fucked over
Bitch I does sell soda, and I does sell coka
She gon' clap for Sosa
He gon' clap for Sosa
They do it for Sosa, them hoes they do it for Sosa
Tado off that Molly water
So nigga be cool like water, for you get hit with this lava
Bitch I'm the trending topic
Don't care no price I'll cop it
Me and yo bitch steady jockin'

*BRAP*
Oooh!
*BRRAAAAP*
tehehehe, sorry, i like to fart a lot... Wait, wait
*pushes harder*
*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*
Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooo good to release the gas... Wait, another one is coming...
*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*
Aaaahhh.... You like the smell, dont ya? You like the sound, right? Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that. Oh, here comes the last one...
*BRRRAAAPP*
AHHH.... Hope you liked it. ;)

Wonderful thread

this is avant garde

Dashing through the cum in a one WHORES open legs, over the clit we go, moaning all the way. Balls in buttholes ring, making spirits bright, what fun it is to ride that dick and jizz on her all night, HOE!!!! jingle clit jingle clit jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride that big black dick all day HEY jingle clit jingle clit jingle all the way oh what fun it is to fuck and lick her jizz away. Send this to 1⃣2⃣ of your sluttiest dickmas cock suckers in 6⃣9⃣ sexonds or Santa won’t cum for you this HOEliday season!! If you get 5 back ⬅you’re a frosty cum slut. If you get 10 back you’re a peppermint pussy princess . If you get 15 back you’re a candy cane clit licker. Have a merry merry clitmas and a slutty new year!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I'm new!!! holds up clock my name is Ahmed but you can me the b0mb of d00m!!! lol as you can see I'm pretty good at engineering!!! thats why I came here, 2 meet more inventive ppl like me_... im 14 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) I like to watch NASA TV with Allah (im muslim if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite TV show bc its so scientific. He's inventive too of course but I want to meet more sciency people, like they say the mor the merrier lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! 4x=16 when x = 4

Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda

I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hittin' off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Goin' out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Sellin' bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta
Hittin' off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Goin' out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Sellin' bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

Hey
Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda

I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and shit, sippin' Fanta
Wake up Versace shit, life Desiigner
Whole bunch of lavish shit
They be askin' 'round town who be clappin' shit
I be pullin' up stuff in the Phantom ship
I got plenty of stuff of Bugatti whip look how I drive this shit
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, killin' on camera
Pop a Perc, I can't stand up
Gorilla, they come and kill you with bananas
Four fillas, they finna pull up in the Phantom
Know niggas, they come and kill you on the camera
Big Rollie, it dancin' bigger than a Pandie
Go Oscar for Grammy, bitch pull up your panty
Fill up I'ma flip it, I got bitches pull up and they get it
I got niggas that's countin' for digits
Say you make you a lot of new money
Know some killers pull off and they in the Wraith
CDG, they pull off and they kill the Bape
Call up Phillip-Phillip, gon' fill the bank
Niggas up in the bank, we gon' drill the bank
Fuck we gon' kill the bank, get it
I got broads, yea I get it
I get cards yea I shitted

youtube.com/watch?v=dwEm-rU5sAE

Cabelo da Tony Country pra mostrar que é de vilão
Lado mal e lado bem, nós é bom mas não é bombom
O toque da Horneteira entre becos e vielas
Meia preta e meia branca que nóis joga na canela

Os irmão tá de AK
Em cima da CB1000
Recalcado cresce o olho, vai pra puta que pariu
Vai, a cada segundo nóis dá uma acelerada
E a cada acelerada é um tipo de risada
Vrau vrau vrau, hohoho
Hahaha, bololo

Vai, que o 190 os vizinho já até discou
O pretin daqui é nós
Quero ver os hómi pegar
Porque aqui nós dá risada e bota pra acelerar
Porque aqui nós dá risada e bota pra acelerar

Bolololololo
Bololo haha
Bololo haha haha
Bololo haha
Bololo haha haha
Faz o sinal da vida loka joga a pistola pro ar

Bololo haha
Bololo haha haha
Bololo haha
Bololo haha haha
Faz o sinal da vida loka joga a pistola pro ar

I like this thread

In a record breaking split second, I have been given a new obscure fetish that will haunt me to my grave.

OP, why? Why did you do it, man? I WAS JUST A YOUNG MAN, OP. BARELY 22 AND YOU'VE TAKEN MY YOUTH. THREE SECONDS ONLINE AND YOU'VE BROKEN MY MIND. I'M GONNA BE SEARCHING, SEARCHING, SEARCHING FOR THIS FUCKING SHIT, FROM THE FRONT PAGE OF /d/ TO THE LOW DEPTHS OF /fit/.

BITCHES WITH BOWS IN THEIR TOWS MAKES MY DICK FROZE AND OP KNOWS THAT THAT SHIT BLOWS WHEN I CAN'T GOOGLE THESE HOES. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER, BUT I'M JUST A BED WETTER; CUM SPLATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER AND OP JUST MAKES ME MADDER. THIS SHIT IS WHACK AND OP KNOWS JACK ABOUT THE FACT THAT JACKIN' AND WHACKIN' BACK-TO-BACK THE KRAKEN I'M PACKIN IS A FRAGILE DEAL, A SACRED SEAL, TRIPPED LIKE I SLIPPED ON A BANANA PEEL. A LUST FOR THE CRUST IN THE FEET OF THE BITCH WHO LOBS ARROWS LIKE SPARROWS AT THE WORMS THAT SQUIRM IN MY PANTS AND I SHANT TAKE IT ANYMORE: OP'S A WHORE, QUOTH THE MODS, 404.

Adolf Hitler (German: [ˈadɔlf ˈhJtlɐ] ( listen); 20 April 1889 – 30 April 1945) was a German politician who was the leader of the Nazi Party (Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei; NSDAP), Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945, and Führer ("leader") of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. As dictator of the German Reich, he initiated World War II in Europe with the invasion of Poland in September 1939 and was central to the Holocaust.

Hitler was born in Austria, then part of Austria-Hungary, and raised near Linz. He moved to Germany in 1913 and was decorated during his service in the German Army in World War I. He joined the German Workers' Party, the precursor of the NSDAP, in 1919 and became leader of the NSDAP in 1921. In 1923 he attempted a coup in Munich to seize power. The failed coup resulted in Hitler's imprisonment, during which time he dictated the first volume of his autobiography and political manifesto Mein Kampf ("My Struggle"). After his release in 1924, Hitler gained popular support by attacking the Treaty of Versailles and promoting Pan-Germanism, anti-Semitism, and anti-communism with charismatic oratory and Nazi propaganda. Hitler frequently denounced international capitalism and communism as being part of a Jewish conspiracy.

By 1933 the Nazi Party was the largest elected party in the German Reichstag, which led to Hitler's appointment as Chancellor on 30 January 1933. Following fresh elections won by his coalition, the Reichstag passed the Enabling Act, which began the process of transforming the Weimar Republic into Nazi Germany, a one-party dictatorship based on the totalitarian and autocratic ideology of National Socialism. Hitler aimed to eliminate Jews from Germany and establish a New Order to counter what he saw as the injustice of the post-World War I international order dominated by Britain and France. His first six years in power resulted in rapid economic recovery from the Great Depression

On this episode of Pawn Stars What do we have here? Maps and battle plans of Iwo Jima.
This is the view the marines had as they made their way onto the beach.
It puts you right there.
We got a piece of history, and I want it.
One way or the other, it's gonna belong to me.
It's my miner's ore cart.
It's like something out of Indiana Jones.
I can just picture flying down the track on this thing, whipping some bad people.
It's a '67 F-100 truck.
Why don't you crank it up and let me listen to it? [Engine grinding] Oh, [Bleep].
I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop.
I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss.
Everything in here has a story and a price.
One thing I've learned after 21 years, you never know what is gonna come through that door.
Hey, what can I help you with? Howdy.
What do we have here? Maps and battle plans of the battle of Iwo Jima.
These aren't top secret anymore, are they? I don't think so.
I didn't think so either.
[Explosions] I decided to come to the pawn shop today to sell my maps and battle plans of the battle of Iwo Jima.
It's one of the most well-known battles of world war ii in the pacific, the raising of the flag on Mount Suribachi, that's one of the most famous pictures of world war ii there is.
So how did you get these? They were my dad's.
He was a landing craft operator.
Took the marines on the beach.
His name is on the papers itself.
No, w.
D.
Fells, coxswain.
What's a coxswain? The coxswain was the steerer of the boat.
He was in charge of the boat.
My dad actually carried these maps into the battle itself.
They were briefed on this beforehand.
They were all top secret.
No one knew of exactly what was going on until the actual battle itself.
All these maps show the different depths of tides at certain times of the day, what was in each certain section of the beach.
Iwo Jima is only 650 miles from Tokyo.
Capturing that island meant that we could reach their largest city.

I feel proud, I'm the one who posted that pic. :-DDD

1 (male narrator) Previously on "Hell's Kitchen" Rise and shine.
(narrator) Chef Ramsay challenged the teams' palates like never before in the blind taste test.
You try to locate the flavor that's in baby food.
[all groan] (narrator) Wendy's confidence Blue Team, who's going first and last? Wow, Wendy.
(narrator) Paid off when she went four for four right out of the gate.
- That's a carrot, Chef.
- [dings] - Roasted onion.
- [dings] - Potato, Chef.
- [dings] - Peaches, Chef.
- Good job, four for four.
(narrator) But then teammate Devin missed three items in a row.
- Turnip, Chef.
- [buzzer sounds] - Black beans, Chef.
- [buzzer sounds] - Come on.
- Turnip, Chef.
Oh! [laughter] Sorry.
(narrator) Andrew was able to to tie it up for the Red Team in the final round - Fennel.
- Oh, yes, thank God.
(narrator) Forcing a sudden-death tiebreaker against Wendy.
For the Blue Team to win - Turnip, Chef.
- [dings] - Yes! - [bleep].
- Yes! - [cheers] Blue Team, well done.
(narrator) At dinner service - Two scallop, two risotto.
- Yes, Chef! (narrator) The Red got off to a fast start thanks to Heather and Ryan.
- Delicious risotto.
- Thank you, Chef.
We're a bunch of bad bitches over here.
(narrator) And despite a brief jolt of attitude from Matt I called out two lamb.
I have one lamb is what I'm telling you.
- That means you forgot the order.
- No, Chef, I did not.
(narrator) The Red held it together Coming through, coming through, hot.
Go, go, go, go, go.
(narrator) And completed service.
- Push it, guys, push it.
- Service, please.
Oh, my gosh, that's good.
(narrator) Over in the Blue Kitchen, Koop had problems with the size of his portions There's half a fish missing.
How come you're the only one that doesn't know? (narrator) And his basic knowledge - at the fish station - Hey, Blue Team, we don't cook sea bass and salmon in the same pan.
You're screwing you, your team, and me.
(narrator) That, combined with Paulie's issues on meat That's not two minutes away.

>shitpostugal

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

When I was but a young man, I was wild and full of fire
A youth within my teens, but full of challenge and desire
I ran away from home and left my mother and my dad
I know it grieved them so to think their only boy went bad
I fell in with an outlaw band, their names were known quite well
How many times we robbed and plundered, I could never tell
This kind of sinful living, leads only to a fall
I learned that much and more the night I heard my Master's call
One night we rustled cattle, a thousand head or so
And started then out on the trail that leads to Mexico
When a norther started blowing and lightning flashed about
I thought someone was calling me, I thought I heard a shout
Then at that moment lightning struck not twenty yards from me
And left there was a giant cross where once there was a tree
This time I knew I heard a voice, a voice so sweet and strange
A voice that came from everywhere, a voice that called my name
So frightened I was thinking of sinful deeds I'd done
I failed to see the thousand head of cattle start to run
The cattle they stampeded, were running all around
My pony ran but stumbled and it threw me to the ground
I felt the end was near, that death would be the price
When another bolt of lightning showed the face of Jesus Christ
And I cried oh Lord forgive me, don't let it happen now
I want to live for you alone, Oh God these words I vow
My wicked past unfolded and I thought of wasted years
When another bolt of lightning killed a hundred head of steers
And the others rushed on by me and I was left to live
The Master had a reason, life is his to take or give
A miracle performed that night, I wasn't meant to die
The dead ones formed a barricade nearly six or seven high
And right behind it there was I, afraid but safe and sound
I cried in vain for mercy kneeling there upon the ground
A pardon I was granted, my sinful soul set free
No more to fear the angry waves upon life's stormy seas
Forgiven by the love of God, a love that will remain
favsongxd

Lyrics
In the southern part of Texas
In the town of San Antone
There's a fortress all in ruins that the weeds have overgrown
You may look in vain for crosses and you'll never see a-one
But sometimes between the setting and the rising of the sun
You can hear a ghostly bugle
As the men go marching by
You can hear them as they answer
To that roll call in the sky.

Colonel Travis, Davy Crockett, and a hundred eighty more
Captain Dickinson, Jim Bowie
Present and accounted for.

Back in 1836, Houston said to Travis
"Get some volunteers and go
Fortify the Alamo."
Well the men came from Texas
And from old Tennessee
And they joined up with Travis
Just to fight for the right to be free.

Indian scouts with squirrel guns
Men with muzzle-loaders
Stood together, heel and toe
To defend the Alamo.

"You may ne'er see your loved ones, "
Travis told them that day
"Those who want to can leave now
Those who fight to the death let 'em stay."

In the sand he drew a line
With his army sabre
Out of a hundred eighty five
Not a soldier crossed the line
With his banners a-dancin'
In the dawn's golden light
Santa Anna came prancing
On a horse that was black as the night.

Sent an officer to tell
Travis to surrender
Travis answered with a shell
And a rousing rebel yell
Santa Anna turned scarlet
"Play deguello!" he roared
"I will show them no quarter
Every one will be put to the sword!"

One hundred and eighty five
Holding back five thousand
Five days, six days, eight days, ten
Travis held and held again
Then he sent for replacements
For his wounded and lame
But the troops that were coming
Never came, never came, never came...

Twice he charged and blew recall
On the fatal third time
Santa Anna breached the wall
And he killed 'em, one and all
Now the bugles are silent
And there's rust on each sword
And the small band of soldiers...

Lie asleep in the arms of the Lord...
My other fav song xd

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApppppppppppppppppp

Ooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

when the cock in mouth ⭐

anyone got some wacky countryballs comics? :)

no

>(You)

Give me some (Other)s, anons.

Daddy be nimble Daddy be quick Daddy has a rock hard dick ! 1cummy 2cummy 3cummy 4! Daddy cums so much he can't cum any more! Ghost cummy Ghost cummy don't be scared! There's always more cummies that can be shared! Daddy makes me squishy Daddy makes me wet Daddy treats me like his little pet! Send this to 69 TRUE Daddy's or else you'll never get any cummies again

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~

Woah Woah Woah Hold on Stick em UP THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS A ROBBERY Hand over the CUMMIES and no DADDY gets hurt Send this to your naughtiest little partners in crime and you'll get SACKS OF CUMMIES Get 5 back, you're a squishy little rebel without a cause Get 10 back, you're a career cummie criminal bustin all the daddies banks Get 15 back, you're a little FAT CAT with mad stacks of CUMMIES Get 20 back, you're the CUMMIE QUEEN

>mfw brazilians turned into 2000s russians

Lyrics: [WC]
Say hoe I got way more dick than them niggas rolling your lexos
No punk ass Versace gear just the nigga with the triple 1 braids in his beard
Quick to get the pussy dripping so quit tripping
Like you got a nigga resembling Donnie Simpson
Hoe I'm from the wild wild west fuck them preppy niggas
You need to get with this malt
Liqour sipper picture me simpin over ya never
How ya figure I'll be crying over yo ass like a
Baby face nigga bitch you better be glad
I got 3 strikes because back in '85
I'd been done gave your ass a black eye
See I been waving at your ass all week but all
You do is roll your eyes like your shit don't stink
So now it's time for a nigga clown your ass
Because i can tell from the tattoos you's a high class hood rat
Don't want to fuck with niggas in khakis
But hoe i bet for the dough
You quick to jack that ass like a 4
So quit fronting on a nigga and lick these and bitch
Hit the road with your fucked up weave.......

[Ice Cube]

How would you like to get a nigga rugged and raw
Outlaw rollin' down the shaw
Don't you want a mothafucka that's hard
Or a bitch-made cute as El Debarge?
Do you like negros?
Him and those?
Individuals called criminals?
How'd you figure a West Coast nigga
Drinking liquor got to know how to dig you
When we dated straight fade it
Penetrated, Ms. sasfisacated
No daddy hate it
Never met a nigga quite as fly as me
All bottled up in your high society
You want to chech my mental
Cause how could a nigga from South Central rollin' in a Benzo
Spice in ya life is what you need you intreigued by the smell of my weed
I represent reality in your world full of lies
And i can see it in your eyes
You worried sick and I'm chillin' (Westside)
Tell your family to fuck off and roll with this villian

[chorus]
Do you like negros, him and those, individuals called criminals? [2x]

--BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

how do you say "BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…." in your language?

This needs to be a thread