LLJL

Let's Learn Japanese Language

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oZEA54VJEdE
erin.ne.jp/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a good web series on learning japanese?

youtu.be/oZEA54VJEdE

Kanji is most informative language.

sorry to foist a stupid language on you.

On 2chan is it impossible to get (You)s because that's considered impolite to say to somebody?

Daily reminder that you can learn Japanese.

>afucking gaijin tries to learn our language
HARAL

Why?

There's no real polite way to say "you" user-san

OK!!

Oh yeah, so 日本 is land of the rising sun, gotcha.
Like pottery I guess.

あなた

Nah, that's a common misconception. That's used for when talking to a person of lower social status or when a wife is talking to her husband.

JL is already using in the world

Yes. I do 2ch,but I don't say the thing to no one because many Japanese don't have a good impression of 2ch now(2ch is not ''Futaba''.Many people in Sup Forums thougt 2ch is ''Futaba'', It's not).

Yes. In Japanese,It's impolite to saying ''あなた'' to high social status and older people(It's polite to saying the word to lower one and yonger people. Older women often say the word to us.).

if you study the Japanese language that's good for your brain.

I wonder how many people are learning Japanese in North Korea

i guess over 1,000,000 people.

because, already they living in Japan.

Japanese Kanji is cooler than Chinese, don't you think so?

You’re right because Japanese language is a totally different langage with English.
It's same as us who using English.
So I'm sad that the common language of the world is totally different with my language.

yes, my known English and Japanese bilingual speakers earning million dollar per month now

per year

sorry

Japanese language is very easy actually.

erin.ne.jp/en/
Supposedly, "real" actors and actresses, like idol material, were hired for this.

I think so because pronunciation of Japanese is very easy and grammar is easy and flexible.
But it's dificult to read Japanese books, and use and speak natural Japanese.(It's same as all language,isn't it?)

Stop pretending you're not a degenerate weeb

yes, just lot of memorizing right?

qué estás diciendo?

>just lot of memorizing
What do you memorize?

That sounds like a fun way of spiting normalfags

of course Kanji

I'm going to start back up learning Japanese in earnest this coming semester.
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by it all. I have the genki books in PDF, and have a steam game called "hiragana battle".

I plan on playing through the game, while going through the genki books a bit. I'm more worried that it won't stick with me like what little hiragana I've learned last time I tried. Anybody got any tips, or more resources to make sticking with this easier?

I see. That's right.
But It's just only basically Kanji which you need to write and all you have to do is to can tell other kanji.
I have been not able to undersatand writing of kanji and I used oher kanji or other experssion or hiragana.