ASK A GUY who's had sex with around 200 women anything?

ASK A GUY who's had sex with around 200 women anything?

>I can make women cum easily...Im getting bored with sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

in-board.pw/
youtube.com/watch?v=edTGHoQ8luc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

switch to dick.

/thread

not my thing

How big a cuck are you

I know a guy who did that and turns out he's gay . That's why he had it easy with the ladies.

not as big as your dad on fathers day

rekt

ur dad xDDDDD

How can I be as cool and awesome as you OP? HOW? The only woman I've ever had sex with is my mom, and by sex I mean once I saw her nipples when she bent over.

how to you make them cum?

It's easy just show penor to girls you like.

Where did you hide the bodies?

What kind of emotional dysfunction do you suffer from, having to "brag" to nobodies on the internet about some possible fictional number of women you have slept with?

Either you have actually slept with the number you claim, in which case you either work in the sex industry, or you simply don't have the capabilities to retain relationships, be because of emotional or cognitive impair.
Or the most likely. which is that the number is fictitious.
Perhaps you haven't even slept with anybody in your entire life and want to feel "cool" on the internet, or maybe your just a shitposter.
In either case, how much does a pound of oranges cost in Argentina?

lol
have a fat dick and be able to stroke fast/slow. Do all kinds of shit with your hands and thier ass. Most importantly be able to fuck like a sex machine

did you tell all of them you have AIDS?

dont have to

If you're bored with sex, then you're just bored with life. Nothing will ever be good enough for you. Become a monk.

Besides the actuall fucking, how do you make them get to the point to fuck with you?
Plain talk or you got money a fancy car and shit?

/this
little under 5 inches, some looked questionable after Little John shower himself, but girth and knowing what are you doing is almost everything they will want (once you already got them in bed)

So...what is a newfag? :P

shit wrong thread my bad

being on Sup Forums less than 6 years

I'm not OP, but approx 62c (USD) in Buenos Aires

True , but that was meant for this thread right here

>he thinks women cum from vaginal intercourse
the virginity in this thread is off the charts

>"don't have to"
>full Sheen

Much appreciated.
I shall start saving up and may be financially able to purchase a pound in 4-6 years.

==New Teen C H A N open==

in-board.pw/

When u can't get a woman to cum through vaginal intercourse.

>never felt a pussy get hot, never had a woman pull out and cool off, never had a wet bed, never had a vagina

youtube.com/watch?v=edTGHoQ8luc

Uh... I've got bad news for you....

>mail lady accidentally put neighbors mail into mine
>walk over to neighbors and deliver personally
>have a small chat, friend works with her.
>"hey i didn't know you and other user are friends, not there's anything against you"

what the fuck did she mean by that? I'm kinda mixed raced by the way. in other countries i would be considered white. From a distance i look American white. Im wondering if that has anything to do with it.

Kek

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaa...... for fucks sake kid, if you don't know what you're talking about it's better to keep your mouth shut. I'm starting to feel bad for whatever dumb bitch has let you try to fuck her.