Post the weirdest dicks

Post the weirdest dicks

Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue.

No it's actually your dads on the night you were conceived

nigger how would rigor mortis effect the penis if erection is based on blood flow ? I understand that some pelvic muscles contribute but would they be enough ?
Maybe this is it exactly, erection without blood flow, that is why it is so thin.

Homunculus/10

Does anyone have image of a turtle penis

No.....

Keked

What have I just witnessed

Still doesnt make it any less weird

Nigger. If you die standing up your blood will settle due to gravity. Blood flows in to penis.
> blood in penis
> die standing up
> nigger

Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue.

Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

This isn't twitch chat you fucking newfags

Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

OP is salt, i love

Nah man. The balls are to red to be rigor mortis.

No Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

>this guy is an expert in rigor mortis dicks

Yeah Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

>Yeah Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

Oh yup Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

You forgot the period faggot

Im pretty dead thats a sure dick guys. Look at the taken rigor mortis, that pic walls definitely was in a morgue.

Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Just look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

Anyone else see the little green parrot in his public jungle?

Rigor mortis dick, i am 100 % sure. Just look at the walls, this picture was taken in a morgue

Wtf..I'm pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

Okay..Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

just look at the blanket.... it's a dead guy's rigor mortis dick
(definitely taken in a morgue)

black jews

does anyone want to see a dead guys rigor mortis dick? if you look at the walls its definitely been taken in a morgue

Is that a man or a sofa?

Omg....that's horrifying

Im pretty sure thats a dead guys nigger mortis dick, looks its a borgue

What sadistic sofas is your ass purchasing

Okay..Im pretty sure thats a black guy's nigger mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a prison.

This thread

Nice Thread

Blood pools in low areas after death. Google lividity and look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

Im pretty sure thats a morgue. Look at the rigor mortis dick, that pic was definitely taken in a dead guy.

404 eminent

Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

Yum magical mushrooms

O that's definitely a case of R.M dick

>rigor mortis dick
>definitely in morgue
>being so pleb

user but Im pretty sure thats a dead guys rigor mortis dick. Look at the walls, that pic was definitely taken in a morgue

portal dick

cant beleive i used to hate on my 7"er i could have been cursed with one of these fucking things

Well it was one time at school i think right before graduation. Did not had a lot of friends just a guy Mike and a bitch Lorena. One day me and Mike go to the bathroom in our break, the usual ,take a piss and i swear i just saw this guys dick it was impossible llike i was pretty sure that was a dead guys rigor moris dick because when i looked at the bathroom walls i realised i am in a morgue. the end