Circumcised > uncircumcised

circumcised > uncircumcised
If you disagree you are a worthless cracker, nigger, spik, wetback, cunt, faggot, chump, autistic, down syndrome, less than human, piece of shit who should commit suicide by hanging yourself while engulfed in flames.

becuase

3edgy5me

Dont parents only circumcise their children just because of their religion most of the time?

Nah in the US it's just embedded into their culture

I would be mad too if I had mutilated dick

nop, americans are so sick they mutilate their children for fun

>caring this much about dicks

U new?

Putting this much thought into dicks is gay.

If you disagree you are a faggot.

you forgot the part where the kike bites the last part of your foreskin off buddy
>tfw when you got molested by a pedo-jew

Thanks m8s, i wish i wasn't circumcised so i could feel the difference, but my mother/father was just like "fuck him, and his opinions."

Unless you live somewhere with no access to clean water, have a medical condition or have personal hygiene issues, circumcision will help.

Otherwise it is literally a stupid practice done for visual appeal only. Learn to clean your parts and you won't have a problem. Glad I won't be allowing this stupid method to happen to my son.

Shiny dick prettier than dried out dick

I fuck your mother with my uncircumcised dick.

actually only sandniggers and jews do that.
it should give you some idea on what's better.

Feeling sorry for you bro. One of the most weird things in the world is that no one seems to give a fuck about parents mutilating their children for no reason

ITT people who are mad they have tiny dicks made smaller by being cut

Don't you lost the sensitivity if you get circumcised? I mean full time contact between the penis and pants isn't annoying?

I'm sorry your parents decided to mutilate your dick.

Fuck off, kike.

Agree with OP

As a circumcised male, I've found most of the women I've talked to about it prefer circumcised penises.

WHY:
1) Cleaner
2) Better stimulation
3) Aesthetically "nicer"

Women are more willing to suck you off if there's no smegma all over the head of your cock. You uncircumcised monkeys are fucking peons. Try cleaning your cock.

Bro you dont need to be circumcised to pull back the foreskin and reveal the head.

We love our baby, so lets tie him down and cut of a piece of his penis for the fairy man in the sky! Yeah!

Religious circumcision probably started for hygienec reasons. Where talking about time where running water and hygiene was not common.
Stupid, prude Muricans then repurposed it to stop boys from masturbating.

So... you don't wanna talk about it?

Thanks man, ill never circumcise my nonexistent (& probably never will exist) children. (I hate babies/kids)

you sound like an ISIS member trying to win an argument.

WTF is it with middle eastern orangutans and their need to "fuck your mother" anyways? It's hardly an insult here. Of course you would. Who wouldn't?

But if you insult a cow these sand niggers get pissed off and fly into towers and shit.

>this thread

OP is mad that I beat off and it feels better than when he fucks his boyfriend.

Actually I'm Italian. And you sound like a jew defending child mutilation for no reason.

This 100%

If there's Smegma on the head of an uncircumcised dick to begin with then they're just unhygienic.

>better stimulation
top kek m8

I bet they also say you're big too

Women lie about dicks all the time, they're also fucking stupid as fuck.

Keep crying about your mutilated dick and loss of sensation. Nothing is uglier than a 2 tone cut dick

if the choice wasnt taken from you when you were a baby. who in their right mind would choose to mutilate their dick? only religious nutjobs. you cant tell me that you would rather have sex not feel as good.

it aint hard to keep clean if you try and ive never had complaints. also i live in us

kill urself

>Women are more willing to suck you off if there's no smegma all over the head of your cock.

Let me guess, you live in USA?

I live in Europe, I saw a lot of dicks, I sucked a lot of dicks, all of them were uncircumcised, all af them were cleam. Wtf is smegma?
You Amerifags don't wash your dicks, or what?

>no reason

found the virgin misogynist who can't see his pecker because of his stomach

Uncut master race

Nah thanks. Too busy enjoying my perfectly uncut dick

Must suck having your genitals mutilated

>Aesthetically "nicer"
Aestetic is a subjective impression so you can make a general argument. I think my uncircumsiced and not dried-out dick looks better, but I can't argue withpersonal opinions.

>Better stimulation
I don't believe that. Once the dick is fully erected, the foreskin is completely retracted anyway.

>Cleaner
You can have a foreskin and good hygiene, not everyone is a filthy rat.

what reason then?

Give me a good reason for circumcising a child's dick. Backed up with scientific evidence possibly.

You can get infectious diseases and die from being uncircumcised a lot faster and easier than being circumcised and some are impossible to get while circumcised its just healthier for the guy

>Too busy enjoying my perfectly uncut dick
Enjoy, user, enjoy. World needs more natural, uncut dicks.

No, I don't live in USA.

However, it's pretty shallow to assume that only amerifats get smegma. I'd say Jews and Arabic niggers are probably most prone to it.

>found the virgin misogynist who can't see his pecker because of his stomach

Fat shaming eh? Hypocritical feminazi

you lose 1/3rd of your nerve endings in the area.

i might be a "worthless cracker, nigger, spik, wetback, cunt, faggot, chump, autistic, down syndrome, less than human, piece of shit" but u still have a jew dick

>You can get infectious diseases and die from being uncircumcised a lot faster
American education everyone

That's one big peenor

>foreskin is completely retracted anyway
You know fucking nothing

That is only if you don't have basic hygiene. Getting circumcised just so you don't have to be clean is pure degeneracy

>Trying to break down and analyze an argument on Sup Forums
>Has a bachelor of arts degree in philosophy

Just kys you fucking pleb

>less than human
Yet we have more human tissue because we didn't get our dicks mutilated.

look at it this way fags, sure i brush my teeth every single day and have never gotten a cavity. but being circumcised is like never having to brush your teeth your whole life and you still don't get cavities from it.

circumcised > uncircumcised nothing you can say

>fat shaming
Do you understand what things mean?

Google it? I can't believe people are this uneducated about a simple procedure. It's just like graduating from kindergarten.

>You know fucking nothing
No. You know fucking nothing.

Your dick looks like a disgusting sandworm and most women hate it.

If you really cared about mutilated genitals, you would be talking about the horrors of FGM, not some common and inconsequential procedure like circumcision which makes penises look objectively more aesthetically pleasing.

Is that you? Gib more pics please. I'm into amputees.

Are you guys ACTUALLY FAGS to care so much what people do to THEIR dicks?

fucking niggers. the waifu e trapu cancer has more dignity than you

I had to be circumcised because of severe phimosis and it improved the quality of my life drastically.
In saying that if the procedure is not needed then i should not be done, doing it for religious reasons or maybe aesthetics seems really fucking stupid.

fuck people are bad at this today.

Back to 8gag pls

So what you're saying is you never wash your dick? Great analogy there faggot.

No. U.

Well it's what parents do to their children who can't say no to it or even grasp what it means.

op is joo. only joos had to cut their tiny worthless penises to increase the esthetic value so a woman might actually want to get close to the pathetic little things. then latter on in history they came up with ribbed condoms to sell to all the poor assholes their practice had mutilated and make money off of what nature had originally given people.

Following your logic it's like pulling all your teeth and using fake teeth instead.
You feel less and it's less natural, but hey, it's easier to keep them clean.

Nice post m9001 quality stuff right there

Why post this, faggot? Are you Jewish? Just kill yourself. You are actively making the world a worse place.

>doesnt know isis is a bunch of religious cut-dicks

Both you guys are retarded for ageing about this.

But seriously dude, I don't think your dick works right if your forsk gets fully retracted every time you get hard.

Maybe in the old days keeping a clean dick was more difficult and risk prone, but that excuse can't be used in a well developed country.

So because the women you've spoken with give these reasons, then it's ok to assume all women prefer circumcised? Not trying to be a dick but out of billions of women on the planet, everyone is gonna like what they like.

Plus if a person is that dirty, circumcized or not, I highly doubt any woman is going to want to put their mouth there. Just clean your bits and no one is gonna care about the length of your foreskin.

>being this mad for being cut
It has absolutely no medical benefits, in fact it actually exposes your dick to environment more

Brushing your teeth takes about 4-5 minutes if you floss and use mouthwash. Washing your dick takes mere seconds. Mutilating your junk to avoid doing something that takes 15 seconds at best is beyond retarded.

>most women hate it.
>makes penises look objectively more aesthetically pleasing.
Yeah, keep telling that yourself.

Most women like it better only in the US. Good luck trying to fuck anywhere else in the world with your mutilated dick.

it is scientifically proven that the foreskin acts as a condom, thus preventing you from sexually transmitted diseases and infections, i suggest all uncut people to try this, especially with your boyfriends, faggots

Isn't this entire argument fucking pointless?

I was circumcised when I was born so it's not like I had a fucking choice in it. So why does it matter so fucking much? It's a religious thing. Christians go to church on Sundays, Taoists celebrate the new year in the Springtime, and Muslims fly planes into buildings because their God told them to-.. oh wait... yyyeaaahh... circumcision is kind of retarded.

Not true.

I overheard a woman in a restaurant talking about how she won't circumcise her son because there is no health benefit.

She went on to explain how difficult it would be for baby sitters because they would have to know to clean it and be extra careful.

Sorry you're wrong, it's just one more thing to take care of

Here OP, the scoutmaster said you earned it

No fuck wad, that would be like cutting your dick off. Being circumcised I still get to keep my dick, and even though yours may be just as clean as mine, mine's that way with zero effort, which is a win for me. Sorry about your sitch bro

>Assuming uncircumcised monkeys are "people"
>Assuming all women are "people
>people only come from developed countries
>Developed countries cut and don't get STDs
>Probably a nigger

Lobotomies are also legitimately effective but have side effects. Is mutilating a penis any different?

Fake, very few dick with foreskin look like this.

Sure, you just have to make sure your babysitters know to wash your kid a special way, lest he get an infection.

Also, hopefully you never join the military or enjoy camping or are otherwise put in a situation where you don't have access to running water for a week or two.

If you get one UTI your entire life then I've got you beat son. Enjoy your painful infection, I'll enjoy a procedure I have no recollection of.

>I win

Kek