So, is this real life?

So, is this real life?
Show me what uv'e got psychonauts & philosophers!

ReTaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRd NiGGeRRRRRRR

are you fucking gay?

WHAT R U SAYING? ITS NOT OK TO BE GAY? WTF? LOL WOW - I AM TRIGGERED :)

>big bang was a black hole in another universe
>every black hole in ours is another big bang in a different universe
>it's all a computer simulation

>every black hole in ours is another big bang in a different universe
lol Wow, nice - i like this. re-evaluating my life completely! :) )))))))) .exe

what is love?

baby don't hurt me

it actually makes sense if you think about it

>all that mass collapsing on itself
>a big bang creates a universe

don't hurt me

no more

but big bang is expansion and black hole the difference of expansion

a black hole is a collapsing star in one universe, all that mass expands as a big bang in a new universe.

"doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will"

Does it matter if this is real life or not

instrinsicly it really doesnt matter , it would only matter if you could someone pull your essence out of that reality frame.

OP life is real. I know its easy to get lost in your head but there is a relative point of measure between external and internal reality, just as Einstein said there was a relative measure between the physical world and the quantum world. The reason scientists have not found it yet is because they are only looking outward. Read my words and understand the meaning behind them, not their literal value. You understand my friend? Be with peace and know God, as you've come to understand him, in your heart

Xplain it better.

>where there you are climbing

You want it explained "better"? Everything comes at a price. I will sell you the answers to life if you want them. I have the math equations, the bio organic algorithmic matrices explaining every action of life. Is that what you want? You want external proof? The price is steep. Or I will give you the tools to discover the answers on your own, which will cost you time. Choose. The only reason I offer this to you at all is because of the fuzzy cute cat you just put in your post

Tick tock said the clock

>ou understand my friend? Be with peace and know God, as you've come to understand him, in your heart
op here, i do believe life is real, even thou iv'e treaded "out" of my limits at some point, it's all in our heads and life is real and a tight butthole
yes.

but
uv'e been cool and all, and then the god thing. so it's an extremely high lvl of bait :( because u did some mad tight talk, and bang - got that shiet.

10/10, dank motherfucker. gj.

i knew dis bread will attaract the awesomeness of nothingness. u're an interospector AIII lmao me like, same here.

Tools and time are fine,
Mnemonics linked to rhyme,
If within and without find us answers to tout
Then should we not share as to charge is a crime?

Its not bait brother..I said God "as you have come to know him" and then tried to further explain to you "read my words and know the meaning behind them" do not look at the external value of words, for that is the craft of man and man alone. There is meaning that cannot come from words. I'm sorry you have no connection to the spiritual world my friend, truly. As I said, scientists have not found an answer because they are only looking externally. They are trying to manipulate microscopic particles on the outside and still don't understand why they react when simply observed. Very funny

To charge is nature. All things in this world and outside of it come at a price of balance. Do you want instant answers in the form of math that you will never understand? Or would you like the tools to try to understand them? Money can buy you time, neither are real. You understand? I will give you the 10 math equations that explain all actions of life in the universe, but I want 100 million dollars, because you will become very rich once you sell them to the evils that be. Or, I will give you tools for free. The tools lie within you, so you already have them haha :) enjoy life's journey my brother

i fucking love vague bullshit, you're exactly like the "hurr i have ayylmao connections AMA and ill just reply with some moral and ethical bullshit" threads

Take things in love brother. Your brain is meant to receive information in love. That is why horrible events are "traumatic' and it blocks them out. When you are a kid and your parents have nothing but love for you you take in more information than at any other point in your life because you are thrown into a pool of people arguing over nothing non stop. Take my words with love instead of fighting. Surrender yourself to the ever flowing signals of the universe and in time information will come to you once again. If you think I'm crazy go read on someone who has accomplished much, Tesla. He admitted to knowing of the core of knowledge in the universe. You can't block out information because it scares you

Just for the record, in a humble way if i may, i believe in man spirituality. i also know it's all inside us, and inside our heads, but energies exists, outer-body experience and such, many, many things have i passed. so don't have to be sorry, cause indeed i know what say you.
Now i understood abit clearer on what uv'e meant. understand u completely, I've never chose any sides with the "god" for I do know that it's all about our inner child. another voice. it's all simply consciousness, and if confused, let go, cause it doesn't matter. we need fuel for traveling inside, limits are very important.

and
such
kek

If you say so my friend. May God bless you

The balance of teeter and tot,
The ticking to every tock,
The yin to the yang, great nothing and bang
Can't be sold like a key to a lock.

There are no sides. The mind is very multi dimensional. God made us in his image. An infinite being with multiple paths of explanation. Just don't get caught up in semantics

Read Plato's Symposium. They while dialogue is exactly what you asked.

life
>star explodes
>sends star guts all over universe
>guts condense into new stars
>stars give rise to humans
>humans die
>energy gets sent all over earth
>energy condenses into new humans

Lol I can sell it. Do you want it? I know a lot of companies that want these 10 matrices, algorithms that will make them infinite money and secure their monetary dominion of this world forever. Do you want them? Find someone with 100 million dollars and dispense it evenly among everyone, everyone that truly needs help, and think that money will help them. Maybe it will. But if you want these equations, that is your duty

see, just more vague bullshit. exactly what i said.

go write some shit in the AYYLMAO thread too why dont you

humans are made of stars and die / rearrange themselves into new stars / life.

Thank you for all the cat pictures. I enjoy felines because they are the deceivers of the animal world. Their natural cuteness is a trick to lure you in for their strike of death. But that cuteness is worth dying for. Dogs are too honest. Anyway, I have to go visit my father, for today is the day of father. If you decide to distribute the 100 million the way I proposed I will find you and I will give you the 10 mathematical equations that will explain the external world in human terms. Take care brother

I guess I'm lucky I've read Watchmen

What you want are the equations friend. I offered them to my other friend here. Distribute 100 million dollars as instructed and I offer you the same. I will give you instant gratification if you need it, but I need 100 million distributed. That is the price. Take care brother. I will find you if you can distribute 100 million, or you will find yourself

Philosopher here. Most important questions: what is the standard by which a good/bad action is measured, what does it mean to be "happy," and what doss it mean to be a good person? Read your Plato and Aristotle first, then others.

Other good questions include, what is science, what is God, what does God know, when does a pile of sand cease being a pile, why are all shades of red considered "red," what is redness, what are rights, where do rights come from, and how can infinity be contained in the finite?

give one equation

Other philosopher here; don't forget the root: what is knowledge?

As a wizard, I can say that real life is what you're experiencing right now. The exact truths of the nature of humanity have not been revealed for a long time, and the real histories are somewhere between completely lost and enshrouded by myth.

There is far more to this world than the mere physical plane you see before you, however.

Luminous beings, we are.

My_nigga.png

Magic isn't real

Implying we have access to absolute truth. Kek

Lucky you my friend I was only showering and decided to keep this thread open, and I have thought it threw. I will give you the equations, at another price

how did you arrive at the equations?
what do they calculate?

I just promised my yet unborn grandchildren I won't kill myself so I can see them grow up. I love you ketamine

I cannot give you the equations in this thread for obvious reasons, but also because some of the symbols and constants have not yet been defined in standard mathematics as most know it. You understand? I have no way of actually conveying them onto here. But I will give them to you in person, not at the price of money, but for a task in return. There is a musician I rather like. He goes by the name of Buckethead. Convince him to take off his mask for the concert I will be attending in Petaluma California this month, and I will give you the equations. The reason I like him is because the lips of man lie and there are no lyrics with him,only music in its true form and beauty. And the reason I like cats is because they are deceivers. If you understand my meaning behind these words then complete your task and I will hand the equations to you. You may do with them as you wish, but remember the deception of the cat. You understand? I believe the concert is on the 23rd or 28th, I don't remember. But I would like him to take off his mask. Good luck

Yes.

But you would have to agree, yes? that if we break it all down to matter, none exist.
none shall prevail, 500 years from now - none matter. all patterns of thought, all yes.

Yes is good to be, Yes. good - is.

I would say

Yes for it was the same. no for a cat is what u say, understandable. Agreed with 99.9999% with all 100%. 100% out of 99.9999% (secret #1.) Yes. is i would say you to be as one. love is one. hate is as much. as.

i need a sample, user

500 years from now the world will be a very different place. Unfortunately there is a group of men who have sought power for thousands of years since there was power to be sought, and have waited in the dark, patiently. There time is coming. They also enjoy cats. Maybe ten more years. I cannot tell because time is not exact like we think. Maybe 10 years before they come to power and try to impose their belief system on you, which they will undoubtedly do. That is why I said I don't care what you guys do with these equations. But for instant gratification I'd like something of my odd cravings satisfied as well. So 100 million, or the task of getting Buckethead to willingly take off his mask. Either one is fine with me. Who knows, maybe with these equations you can stop these people, or at the very least they will take you into their group and you'll be given your usual comforts of life

Here is a sample 123 AHahahAh your nature is so very funny my friend. I told you the symbols are not yet known, constants undefined. The computers today will help you piece it together. But these are something that will retain in my head until my quirks are satisfied. Bring me Bucketheads mask. I do not lie. I will give you what you wish, instant gratification. Have faith or find it in time. Those are your choices. Better act fast, the concert is coming soon

I see. Troops of cats, if u read my words - and read 'em good - I would say we can sync. Lets just say, the word "dog" has more meaning then the years and years of mankind's understanding of language. i'm sure, positive - you understand me, if u are a true one as of what has been spoken.

Bye cat friend. It was enjoyable. Cats be with you. Happy day of father

Yes I understand you. We understand each other, trust me. I love you. God be with you..dog?...dog be with you ahahahahaaa

Yes. as planned, you escape. Thank you. it's all about a round number. 7 digits.

A knight, a knave, and a fool
Sat shitposting to try and feel cool,
And with vagaries dressed to seem as knowledge that blessed their every utterance as some divine tool,
And onlookers exclaimed at the bullshit proclaimed and were never addressed by these tools.

YES!!!!!!!!!! topkek to you sir. u are as bored as I. this is true existence of silly. know thy mysteries and know thy being fucking horribly bored yes.

Is good, as we say - Planet.