Who would you want to become the new James Bond?

Who would you want to become the new James Bond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTZvxT03y1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jeremy Clarkson

Will Smith

best bond ever

Tbh, Connery and Brosnan were the absolute best bonds, they had that brawny but chique/gentle quality, Craig on the other hand... Liked the movies, but a shitty bond overall.

but hes black

Daniel Craig's head is shaped like a retarded peanut.

The guy from The Hobbit flicks. Dunno his name but he's English

Johnny Vegas. He is white. He is British. Has charisma.

Hardy for another Craig-Bond. Lewis for a new Brosnan-Bond.

Will Smith bond movie: From africa with aids.

The man with the golden watermelon.

The spy who raped me

Octonigger

The welfare is not enough

Tom hardy

give it to that black actor.

It has been ten years since bond has fucked and forgotten some broad, and it has been ten years since I have given a fuck about the show

Nigga, Tom Hardy fits the scruffy, tough guy types, he looked good in the legend movie as the shaven brother, but still won't do as Bond.

fucking kek

Barry Chuckle

Hugh Laurie.

idris elba

Followed by Chris Evans, killing the franchise.

this tbh

One of the ugliest cunts of GoT. Like most Main character Females, including her older sister and Sam's Fuckslave

Mike Meyers

Daniel Day Lewis.

You know you want it.

I think we just want a "gangs of new york" themed James Bond series.

Hugh Jackman.

Simon Pegg.

I think he has the acting chops to pull it off actually lol transferring enough gravitas into his scenes to get the audience not to laugh as soon as he showed his face would be the hardest part but if they could do it it'd be a pretty epic fucking performance lol

007 films are my favorite but he's not a tough character to play :(

Absolute kek

Stephen Hawking

Nought nought seven m8. Ribena, shaked not stirred. Fanx m8.

He's irish. If anything he would be a bond villain. Irish and english don't get along.

Might as well pick Adam Sandler

Hubbel Palmer

Next Bond villain, maybe

He's still from the UK though, and he has a good english accent

Not sure having someone best known for Bond parodies would fit as Bond

SJW detected

Mike Myers.

Top Gear does James Bond. I would watch it.

In all fairness the best choice IMHO, Elba will get it tho...

Next Bond will be woman.

Next Bond will be the last then

no it will be a nigger

Fuck yourself

I'd like him as a bond villain more. but I can't see what's going to happen after craig, because unless they get fassbender, the style can't be the same. It's only going to get more cheesey, or derivative.

Craig should be the last Bond.

I hope not. It would be ending a great series on a low note. They should go back to the old chauvinistic Sean Connery sort of Bond imo

underrated

If it was a woman then this is the best option. Make her a lesbian AND a gritty bitch, and go as fucking intense on the sex scenes as they do the action parts it will be a guaranteed success

Idris already turned it down retard

I'll skip over the retard part cuz that's actually good news, can't find sauce tho, care to help?

Frost. Nick Frost.

1: Ireland is NOT part of the UK. 100 years of rebellion and bloodshed says so.
2: Brosnan is Irish too

Me
No experience acting, but I could do with the money

second

jason statham. maybe in a connery wig

he's from Northern Ireland, last time I checked it's still part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

He's the only Britidh actor we've got left who could even attempt to pull off James Bond.

Literally the only unBondlike thing about him is skin colour. So we either use him or put a shit-tier actor in and James Bond dies as a film series.

My nigga. Voice, physique, sexiness. What's not to like?

Bond dies, his wife Jane Bond takes over. Fights spectres and ghosts.

He's from Northern Ireland you stupid cunt.

Do 5 seconds of research on Google.

Eddie Murphy hasn't had a good film in ages

Christian Bale?

This.

I don't think Brits buy into that stuff as much as Americans

After watching Luther, I think he'd make a decent Bond.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTZvxT03y1U

People in NI can chose to have an irish passport or British passport. It's a contested state and will continue to be contested. Neeson identifies as Irish, also is of irish descent

This

Idris Elba. Good choice.

Dalton > Connery > Craig > Moore > Brosnan > Lazenby

Only if you were born on or after Jan 1st 2005.

Which is besides the point of Mongo over there claiming Northern Ireland isn't part of the UK.

Rick Astley

Northern Irish law dictates he can declare Republican or British and have the respective passport. Since hes catholic and not protestant, he declared Republican. But the stupid British try take us and say we're theirs unless they lose. They done it when Northern Ireland lost in the euros in their first game and gave them a Republican flag on sky news even though they had God save the Queen as their national anthem.

No, it doesn't, before you go off on a rant the series was never about good actors even if it got a couple, you don't need a fucking thespian... Daniel craig is the best example but Pierce Brosnan stands outs as well. You do need a guy with poise, Elba would do major damage to the series however much fanfare and celebration his casting may bring.

Henry cavill or Michael fassbender

Trump. Donald Trump.

I'd say either Matt Smith or Arthur Darvill

It's not contested. The UK claims it and no other country does. Despite what most people think, the RoI doesn't claim NI and polls there show the Irish public don't want NI as part of there country either.

Texas being part of the US more disputed tbh

Also, northern Ireland was a state created through gerrymandering against the wishes of the vast majority of irish citizens. Partition there should be removed immediately

>Dalton > Connery > Craig > Moore > Brosnan > Lazenby

thats a sensate opinion. this is often too hard to judge, for instance Brosnan has probably the best bond film and also the worst.

The king!
>/thread

Who is that director?

they'll probably make him gay or black.
i propose julian clary

if dubs next Bond is a woman or black man

In the referendum held in NI, 99% voted to stay British. If you want that to change you need to convince at least 50.01% to vote to become Irish. Good luck with that.

fucking kekd

Nonetheless he was born British and is therefore a natural born citizen.

Yep, with you 100% on this. Not enough love for the gritty Dalton version