PLEASE YOU ARE OF GIVE ME OF FREE GAMES ???

PLEASE YOU ARE OF GIVE ME OF FREE GAMES ???

steamcommunity.com/id/Ruxeruxe

THANKS Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/498794656194/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027597123/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would love Mortal Kombat X or if you have some cs go stuff you do not need ill gladly take it
steamcommunity.com/id/498794656194/

I know your momma aint proud of ya for being a torturous cuck whos begging for death

THANK YOU

and a fucking true self admitted racist too, that's why you get it nigger. also likes to be a called a nigger, hence the cuckory in your mowf

Ok

man you look angry for some reason
want your dick sucked?

no offense but because this is Sup Forums and youre a faggot I'm assuming you got it backwards, even your anti-semetic queen niggress bowed to be yesterday

I am laughing so hard rn, all I have to do is walk down the street, shit, at this point I can just drop it out the fucking second story window

I am not even keeping track of the message you're trying to deliver

I'm starting you recognized my nickname from somewhere and we actually know eachother

the faggot spies in katies room are tuly shameful mutants and people need to know that, this is a calm ting, but I sure do enjoy it

what is going on

its the faggot mods at Sup Forums who delete the threads trying to save your life. and yeah you know me, you watch me jerk off erryday and complain about it to your friends for the past year

they're not really spies as much as they are fat fucks who are connoisseurs of torture and snuff films paid for by the American government and piped steaming hot into their homes

I don't even..
I'm just laughing right now but I think I love you

Tell me more about the conglomerate

should we get into their pedophilia and scat fetishes as well, do you want them watching your children wiping their ass, because chances are these assbeads already are

I can find the motivation to do scat but not with the pedo stuff, sorry

well theres smg and bitchboi and malf, and a bunch of names that change regularly, in fact why don't you ask mr brennan at the CIA

no I hate that motherfucker, walking around like he owns shit, Brennan is a fucking clown I'll speak with Johnson better

They still pine over the girl everyday, its a giant circlejerk. we figured it all out because bitchbois official job description is to be pathetic

I want him publically executed on the front lawn of the white house

I think we need to buy this kid a bunch of copy's of bad rats.

on some days their sole duty is to friend and befriend Katie and cause problems in her life and we are sick of it for a long time now

well I want to fuck a milf's mouth
wtf is bad rats

malf thinks he can get the black community with him, when hes been doing racist shit for years and is all about oppression and whining about it.

think about the planning the cia put into this crew. a pathetic fat balding white kid, a skinny middle class prentious jew, and a retarded hillbilly racist nigger. truth is they might actually just be that pathetic and stupid

Don't start at me with prejudice and oppression. fact is gingers are the most persecuted minority in human history and I may be one of the most oppressed humans alive. under many peoples accounts its impossible for me to be racist or even anti semetic

im fat but not balding, in fact I need to cut my hair every 2 weeks or it will be out of control

let me put a camera in your house without your consent and watch I grow, ill be there forever, and that was one lame comeback given those accusations. do you people see what I'm dealing with here

smg is surely bald and stupid but this seems like a kesrin thing

are you even a real person

that's the thing, those faggots lack empathy, and what it is to be human(by them I mean you, obviously for stealing shit you kike) they want to feel pain in order to feel alive again, look at this guy

they cant ever take shit yo, and yet one guys name Is bitchboi, it does get frustrating and I have to walk away, but you all should know who is watching you in your bedroom while you sleep and how pathetic the cia really is

don't anyone on this fucking planet talk to me about racism orr oppression if you have ever made that argument yourselves

and you fucking feminazis'. do you know how many times I woke up on the couch with a knife to my throat because of 'pms'. and the stab wounds I have, I sorry but the bitch had all the money and it was my apartment and she wouldn't leave and she was never hurt. 3 months later she got robbed at gunpoint at work and refused to take the mandatory next day off. that anorexic psychopathic cunt made fun of my weight everyday you fucking land whales

fact also is I was already under oppression an targeting by the cia for a decade and ive even done my time, but you stupid cunts are lucky you don't get what you owe to society

as a lesson to society, the more I embraced misogyny, the more women came knocking at my door

don't fucking praise me or fucking hate me, hang this fucking prick and his minions for what he does to women and children the world over

you all either praise me or run from me, how about a little fucking self respect for yourselves and stand up to this psychopathic murderer and his court of pathetic mutants

mate you ain't funny

you don't get a woman like this to want your children for being the true monster

oh I being funny anymore, it time you all step up and be men

Will some kind user please give me a Google play gift card of 10 $ im a really poor fag who games on a phone.. I will give you the money back at the beginning of the month I promise.. [email protected].. Thanx

you know, the media know, the government know, and the few inquiries full of shit and resignations are not enough, demand it of your government, this isn't a fucking novel, this is your life too and your family and your future

I've just played through Dark Souls I, and I'm broke so I can't get Scholar of the First Sin. If there's an user who can gift it to me, I'd be very grateful. It's like $13 on G2A.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027597123/

Sup Forums is full of jews, nsa shrills and feminists now