Which province is the most conservative in this shithole...

Which province is the most conservative in this shithole? I'm thinking about doing an exchange and i'm reaally not in the mood of living among a SJW majority.
Don't worry, i'm almost white.

>right wing south americans
Is there any group of people edgier or stupider?

Fort McMurray

t. commie or chicano
can't tell

>being right wing is reserved to north americans
I'm sorry, i didn't receive the memo saying that.

Nunavut.
Kek.

Probably the prairies. They are pretty fiscally conservative and the fed gov either ignores them or treats them shitty I feel sorry for the prairieniggers though, Calgary use to have something going. It was like the Zurich of Canada. P.E.T fucked that up though.

>Brazil calling other countries a shithole
o im laffin

Yeah, but the whole province is like that? It would be probably hard to find a good university in such an especific region.

Is just a prank bro.

>Colombia
Not even gonna bother replying, just gonma check your dubs

Makes sense, there are hardly any whites around there.
Is just sad how white people became inherently related to SJW, but it's the truth.

CHIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAANOOOOOOO

Cities in the parries are filled with third world immigrants and native Americans, so they're very liberal

was suppose to reply to

>777
t. el ChileANO

WTF, i heard the exact opost, that the parries were the most conservative region in Canada.]
But if the parries are SJW, i'm wonder how is Ontario's level, must be unreal.

The best Universities in Canada are in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Just fucking suck it up and go to UBC or UoT. You don't have to actually interact with anyone outside of classes here.

Better move to the deep jungle and eat bananas instead my white friend

>i wonder
fix'd

Calgary, the most relevant city in the parries has a Muslim mayor who marches in gay pride parades

I said i'm "almost" white, fucking self hating beaner, please leave the thread.

>implying I'm self hating
>implying this post doesn't end in doubles

>Is there any group of people edgier or stupider?
yes, posters from usa that believe that southamericans can't be right wing

>Vancouver
No, i really can't stand chinese people and their filthiness.
But Quebec is really interesting, i heard that people are conservative outside of Montreal. I could study there and live in one of those satellite towns.

>implying you can escape the SJW in Canada
it's everywhere here, if you're gonna live here, you got to accept it.

>criticizing chinks for their filthiness
>brazil
Huehuehue
Kek, check these

>No, i really can't stand chinese people and their filthiness.

wtf i love brazil now

>i heard that people are conservative outside of Montreal.

I hope you know French

goddamn i fucking hate chicanos

>55

>escaping chinese people and SJWs in Canada
Eh?

I tought i could find some Trailer Park Boys kind of people, you know, not necessarily conservative, but at least don't bust my balls over gay rights, feminism, racial opression etc..

Do you go outside the house? Most people don't go pushing their views on everyone they meet in public, and if they do you can rightly tell them to fuck off.

What's the problem, you fucking sperg?

Chinks are not everywhere, friend, they are less than 2% of Quebec population.

>not choosing labrador

I really think you're caring too much about that, it's not like every liberal is a gender fluid SJW

He's a delusional Sup Forums tard
Pointless to try to reason with him

Maybe not in a direct way, but there are always situations were you can feel the SJW atmosphere.
Like, in social media, in a bar's discussion, all of your university colleagues protesting over Trump's win, etc..

Don't do it OP

Cannibals will eat you if you go to Labrador

the left destroyed South America though

Are you being serious right now?

You mean the United States, corruption, judaism, incompetence, general stupidity, and the United States?

Nice try, but i can see that you're scaring me so i won't move to the paradise on earth.

yeah as opposed to a left wing south american right? boy I sure love being at civil war with commies for 50 years :^)

and poor Marxist policies and constant revolutions

Why? Did i tryped any absurd?

everything you've typed so far is absurd desu
Check these doubles anyways tho

just dont talk politics with liberals, man
if they talk about something absurd like trans rights just nod and ignore it
>he doesn't know how to get dubs

yes, most people don't care about your political leaning as long as you're not being an ass about it.

Do i have to build a firewall around my thread to keep illegal mexicans like you out? Fuck off.

UofA isn't bad, and that's in Edmonton

Nice

>sjw majority
It really is not. If you ever actually speak to a proper Canadian they'll tell you that everything has reasonable limits to it including political correctness, immigration, government spending, taxes etc.

>don't care
>literally loose their shit over an cadidate that said that he would deport ILLEGALS
I understand that Trump said alot of other bullshit in his campaing, but the fact that the major butthurt came from this one proposal, show how SJW north american society have become.

magnificent post

There is literally nothing wrong with completely ignoring US immigration laws my black friend.

>tfw illegal
>tfw trigger not only fat unitedstatians but for some reason also edgy sudacas
>tfw no dubs

Thanks for bumping the thread, anchor baby.

> for some reason also edgy sudacas
you give us a bad name

Yeah but I mean, how do you live with yourself?

I mean you're a plague. You basically walked into someone else's house and get all smug that they're upset you're in their house.

>>tfw legal and completely bylingual

feels bueno

There is literally nothing wrong with completely ignoring US anti-discrimination laws my friend :^)

>tfw i'm moving legally to the US soon
>i'll get to watch all the chicanos get deported

>anchor baby
No sir, 100% bonafide illegal immigrant
Look, I don't want to be associated with the likes of you people either.
We're a hardworking honest people (minus the chicanos but that's due to US influence) and south american homosexuals with uncle sam's dick far up their unwashed assholes look down on us for breaking United States laws. Its disgusting really.

>We're a hardworking honest people
You literally aren't
If you were honest, you wouldn't be illegal and if you were hardworking your homecountry wouldn't be a piece of shit

>honest people
>do cheap labor illegally
pick one

Nice memes
But I bet you've never worked an honest day in your life.
I'm sure you'd feel confused if you saw a hammer or a shovel or a square.
>a piece of shit
I unironically think latam nations are the best in the world. We're poor sure, but what are you a jew? Stop measuring everything by money.
And honest=/=law abiding.
Only homsexuals and those tricked by the jews follow laws.

Porque solo uno? Debes de ser un gran imbecil si piensas que la agricultura, construcción, etc no son los trabajos mas honestos y honrados

You sound like a woman trying to make excuses for cheating as if it wasn't her fault

So not only are you a liar but you believe your own lies

Schools are the bastions of SJWs. It's doesn't matter where you go, so pick a place that you think is pretty.

>honest=/=law abiding

>Only homsexuals and those tricked by the jews follow laws.
>sends people to Sup Forums
>blames the joohs for anything

You're very stupid and have a very narrow view of society.
You are probably jewish and I'll stop arguing with you as it will lead nowhere

eso no tiene nada de honrado, estupido, matarse el culo haciendo trabajos de tercera clase no lo hace "mas honrado" que nadie y que lo primero que haga en un pais sea romper las reglas de el lo hace mas deshonrado que cualquier millonario

Québec is literally the most left-wing province in Canada.

They've elected near-commies multiple times

Calling out a liar means I have a narrow view of society?

My view isn't narrow at all, you don't belong in America no matter how many mental gymnastics you run through yourself.

The unemployment rate in Newfoundland is almost 17% kek

All the really homogeneous areas of Canada are so for good reason.

That's tricky

Québec has some very Conservative values, especially regarding Muslims, and will appeal to your papist sensibilities, but they lean liberal and NDP

The Praries always vote Conservative and have a sort of cowboy vibe going on

By contrast the Maritimes always vote liberal but are 100% white, mostly religious rednecks, and live like it's 1850 but with cars, electricity, and internet. (They vote lib because they are poor and want neet bucks)

Lo que dices es una pendejada. Según tu uno debería aceptar un sueldo de mierda en vez de trabajar en el extranjero porque los gringos tienen leyes en contra de eso.
>trabajo de tercera
Talvez, pero gano lo triple que mis amigos estadounidenses que tienen trabajos tipicos de gringos.

Still way better than the majority of the European cunts.

Wow, that was the most complete reply in the whole thread, thanks bud, could you give me an example on what conservative values do you think quebecois still hold?

>Según tu uno debería aceptar un sueldo de mierda en vez de trabajar en el extranjero
si no es capaz de conseguir un buen sueldo es culpa suya, inutil
>porque los gringos tienen leyes en contra de eso.
si, exactamente por eso

They have tried to ban hijab wearing in certain settings, to have Mormons deported or exiled if the are caught proselytizing, etc. A lot of it comes from the language issue too. In an effort to preserve Français they have become somewhat insular and obstinate, which some see as a form of xenophobia.

On the other hand, they can be quite liberal. For example 70% of Québécois believe that "reasonable accommodations" should be made for illegal immigrants, whereas about 70% of Canadians outside Québec believe they should just be deported automatically and Québec is the only province that allows citizens on welfare to sponsor foriegn family members for citizenship.

It's really a mixed bag with the Québécois

Bueno, siquiera ya se la respuesta aEs no

Guess I will just have to study in McGill for 4 years and then get the fuck out to Alberta.

McGill is a very prestigious university, congrats on getting in and good luck.