Tell me why you think this man could be a competent president, without also proving that you're a complete retard

Tell me why you think this man could be a competent president, without also proving that you're a complete retard.

I'm pretty sure it can't be done, but anything's possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5ICZZVctQ
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to NEVER reply to bait posts

because he will stop the impending muslim invasion

oh settle the fuck down you magnificent idiot

>impending muslim invasion
try again

cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=QI5ICZZVctQ

this guy should be president

he's funny just like GW
and GW bast the best pres ever

I bet Trump can dodge mad shoes

Because his house is bigger than ours, his wives more beautiful and he can shit hundreds without blinking

hey. HEY. pretending you're a retard doesn't count.

i can't, he wouldn't be. he's just a con artist. if yuo believe anything he says you're an idiot. he flip flops and lies through everything with no record to check against.

With just a couple of weeks left for this man to be president, I havent heard a single shit from those cucks that were planning to left the country if he wins. They have their heads under the ground, American ground.

you're a fucking moron. i don't even think this is bait. you're just that dumb.

because he's not Hillary. :)

If you want a woman as your pres your bretty retarded my friendo

The whole military budget will go to her shoe collection

zero specific details. just sad that people fall for this shit.

I got nothing to add. I just wanted to post this picture.

You mean like Bernie's entire platform. It's ok to support a candidate because you agree with their positions.

This is the most autistic post I've read today. If you actually believe this, you should try venturing out of your mom's basement for once.

yeah bernie sucks too. so what? we're talking about trump here. how can you agree with yuo know nothing about the details dummy?

aRE YOU KIDDING ME ,

1. No more lobbyist
2. No more trade deals favoring others
3. Set legislation on foreign influence from low wage countries
4. no more loopholes and a clear tax system
5. look at point 3
6. is the result of 1 tm 5
7. get paid for "peacekeeping"
8. No more using foreign dictators to fuck with country's but fuck them up ourself so we know it is done right.
9. It is about fucking time.
10. see picture

It's weird that nobody made one of these for trump. Do trump next.

If you are lurking Sup Forums so much that you rank posts by "being autistic" you really are in no position anyway to discuss politics on what an only be described as the shittiest board of Sup Forums

dude, shut up. you're not helping anyone.

>not being well aware of the fact that women have basically zero rationality
>believes in the good of humans

Seems like you're the autist, but you're probably from tumblr too. Fuck off faggot

>the fact
go back to pre school and learn what a fact is. those five year olds are smarter than you.

I've done a lot of research on trump and I really can't understand why people think he'd make a good president. His businesses would be nothing without his name on them (that his father created), compared to other ultra wealthy investors that started around the same time as him, his financial yield is sub par at best, and his anti Muslim plan will do nothing but validate everything Isis is trying to do. They want a religious war and he's handing it to them on a silver platter. Inb4 cuck. Muslims have a huge problem in their ultra religious base but alienating all of them will only make matters worse.

He's not a savvy businessman, he's not exceptional smart, he just has a huge inheritance and is a good conman. He knows what will attract the plebs and he's spewing it like shit from a horse's ass.

Nobody is talking to you mr smarty.

its funny as she is one of the most corrupt politicians yet she is considered as a president.

No one has done as much shit as Hillary , the fucking bitch gave iran nuclear ability , a rogue state , a muslim state, a state involved with terrorist organizations.

What are you on about? I never said anything about facts

My point wasn't so much to bring down Bernie but to illustrate the point that agreeing with a candidate's platform is a solid reason to support them. Just as importantly, as you noted, is their plan to implement their policies. Unfortunately, often that necessitates a longer, more complex explanation. You cannot summarize them with a single meme. Your criticism then is unwarranted, because it makes the assumption that the poster is unaware of the details of the proposed policies, which as of now there is no evidence for. Basically, your comment doesn't contribute anything insightful.

And you certainly are

No one with dementia or Alzheimer's can be a competent president. Trump has one or the other.

what qualities do you think should be considered as a president?

they fall for it because the other person running for president hillary is a crook trumps picked his moment because there is literally no one else decent enough to run

>I've done a lot of research on trump and I really can't understand why people think he'd make a good president. His businesses would be nothing without his name on them (that his father created), compared to other ultra wealthy investors that started around the same time as him, his financial yield is sub par at best, and his anti Muslim plan will do nothing but validate everything Isis is trying to do. They want a religious war and he's handing it to them on a silver platter. Inb4 cuck. Muslims have a huge problem in their ultra religious base but alienating all of them will only make matters worse.
I've done a lot of research on autism and I really can't understand your thought process.

>hillary is a crook

try again retard

tru dat bernie just kept shouting free free free shit for everyone

its the new lefttard nigger thing to do , accuse the other of not doing what he is doing , whilst not doing it themselves

his tax proposals are quite good

>I really can't understand

nailed it

i feel sad for you mr hillary supporter

>mr hillary supporter
wrong twice in three words well done retard

it doesn't take a genius to realize he's a liar user

one not corrupt , not a liar .
Not saying one thing whilst doing the other.

Some one who looks rationally at a subject and devise the most efficient conclusion.

Some one who doesnt fucks over valuable people on their own team.

Someone who isnt subjected to numerological disease.

Someone who isnt almost 70 as old people are not sharp in the mind.

Lack of a concrete statement. Just like trump. He's the fucking pied piper of idiots.

you said "the fact that women have zero rationality"
and that's not a fact you idiot

neurological fucking spellings controll

what are they

It is not a fact that women are rational

>thinking trump will honestly close business loopholes
what do you think he does for a living

so based on all that who would you make the leader of the USA?

Yea, it is. Especially some dumb feminazi cunt. But of course, you wouldn't know that, since you're an autistic cuck

>tell me why trump will be a good president and then no matter what you say i will say it makes you a retard thus you ailed because i refuse to think trump could do a good job
fixed*

women are just as rational as men
and even if they weren't, it'd take more than "less rational" to say "i'm going to spend the whole military budget on shoes"

women have been president of other countries, and i know americans are dumber than most other countries but i'm sure they could give it a shot
hillary was the goddamn secretary of state, she knows what she's doing

get that shit out of here we are talking about trump you retard.

real estate, ^^ he is rich as fuck already.
He has been outspoken about government fuck ups his whole life.
So yes i think there is some credibility to that statement.

see

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

OH SHIT HE FIGURED IT OUT

your medal is in the mail retard

Shut up ya dummy.

he's rich as fuck because he was born rich as fuck
and he's not anywhere near as rich as he claims to be
and his real estate ventures either fail or he sells them but leaves his name on them

Between him and Hillary, Trump is honestly the better option given Congress will moderate whatever political plans he proposes and keep him in check whereas the Clintons have half the government in their pocket and will abuse it to expand their wealth and power...

yes we fucking get it he lies a lot. this isn't about lying, it's about why people think he could be president. retard.

Because a president should be someone who has your best interest at heart.

If you vote for someone who doesn't care about you or your family just to fit in you're a fucking cuck.

Dudet she hasnt been very good at being a politician , yes sure she got to the point of secertary of state but just take a look at your least liked presidents , they made it to the white house.
So what makes you think that is any guarantee for her being competent , as you could and would use the same argument to get her in the seat of secretary of state.

Now i didnt make the shoe comment but your own comment shows that women are not rational .

>liar
>president
pick one

politi'fact' where all my opinions become facts

cry more cuck

so based on this who do you think should be president?

he didn't inherit 8 billion he made that from 300 million , could you go out with 300 bucks and make 8000?

>I'm pretty sure it can't be done, but anything's possible.

If Hillary Clinton is the other choice, I'll vote for Trump. Did you see the Stanford paper that suggested 70-billion-to-1 odds that Hillary Clinton DIDN'T game the vote in the primaries?

Fuck her. I voted for Sanders. She's fucking criminal scum. Where are the Lone Nuts(tm) when you need them?

>militarizing Germany

No, thanks. I prefer you yanks to die.

t. Some german

Hillary has PROVEN not to give a shit about the people , look at her voting record for fack sakes

it's shit
it helps the rich and raises the debt
good job

taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan

This is the most interesting point I've seen in this thread. "Hillary might be worse" makes sense.

But. Have you met Donald Trump?

Based on that, Sanders but he's ideas to overtax the rich are impractical. If the rich move their business overboard to avoid tax, USA officially becomes a communist country.

saved

that's not how communism works moron

okay, but we still need a president. Who's it going to be?

what specific loopholes? what trade deals exactly? what is he suggesting to replace them? what legislation exactly? spell it out.

nothing specific at all. if you think there's specifics there, you're a fucking idiot.

No wonder girls between the age of 11 and 17 are raped on mass my immigrants in your country

I don't know if he will be. I think he will, based on the fact that he's proven himself capable of administering large corporate structures and handling risk.

In any case I would rather a slightly incompetent president who cares about the country than a competent but ovenworthy globalist cunt, though.

>raped en masse
define "mass"

So you've done a lot of research on autism and you can't understand my thought process. That implies that my thought process is not autistic. If it was you would be able to recognize it as being autistic. However, as you have stated, despite your in depth research into the mind of an autist, you cannot catagirise my logic in that of the potato's because you cannot understand it as being autistic. That makes you a potato.

Way to go sport. You can't even properly insult someone on a fucking annoymous message board hahahah

yuo can see every single source for the numbers faggot. just click on the number.

You're the moron for dismissing an idea based on the word "communism".
Communism is a society where everyone works equally and get paid equally. Not having big business is the core of communism. Educate yourself then speak.

It was just my opinion. Like always, you have to chose to vote from a bunch of turds, but if I was to vote I'd pick Bernie, since I am not part of the upper class and will never be anyway.

Funny, because unless you start the physical removal soon it's Germans who are going to die off.

wow. just wow. so much effort. you really need to put it into something less futile.

have you seen his interviews true out his life , he is a levelheaded guy who does cares about the people as he understands they are the consumers and workers that make him rich.

I haven't met him but if you look at how happy his employees are i would say he understands the value of them.

Who cares? Even if he ends up being a complete wanker of a president, he's not fucking Shillary and that's the only thing that matters.

You survived Bush. Trump will do just fine.

Gary Johnson

>Communism is a society where everyone works equally and get paid equally.
Yes, well unfortunately not all work is equal. Nor are all people.

Equality is a farce, and Communism is the most Jewish, unworkable ideology ever developed.