/grimes/

There's motherfuckin' janitor that keeps deleting Grimes threads. What is your endgame, abusive idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQNT_JcpRko
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
youtube.com/watch?v=nCRcvLIutN0
youtube.com/watch?v=RvXkx3IcOi4
youtube.com/watch?v=jLi4VM7Wybo
youtube.com/watch?v=XX_GJKwLEeI
actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/149728933974
youtube.com/watch?v=BXE8s8xLJKs
forthebeat.com/blog/2010/09/interview-with-grimes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To my knowledge the earliest live Grimes performance in existence (with crappy audio, of course.) Performing Heartbeats, with an added coloratura soprano solo improvisation that takes her up to the high Ab ABOVE high C - more than four octaves higher than the lowest note in the song.
youtube.com/watch?v=rQNT_JcpRko

probably because grimes is shitty as fuck

Yeah it's pretty bad.
They try too hard to be "deep" "complex" "art".

>They
You didn't even listen to her music and yet, you're shitposting. That's rich.

It's one person? It sounds like a mid 20s hipster female singing with a mid 20s nu-hipster male fucking with kitchen appliances in the background.

If it's just one person I guess that makes more sense

Don't like her music, but she honestly seems like a cool person.

You guys have to much irrational hate lol.

Lol. He doesn't even know how old Grimes is.

It's just one person and she does great music.

>It sounds like a mid 20s hipster female singing with a mid 20s nu-hipster male fucking with kitchen appliances in the background.
I have no idea what artist you actually listened to, but it certainly wasn't Grimes. Here's a fine example of her music: youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894

That's actually much better than what I initially listened to. I don't particularly like it, but that's just my taste.

i apologize for
i didn't give her a fair chance

based mods please delete this shitty thread

>That's actually much better than what I initially listened to. I don't particularly like it, but that's just my taste.
What kind of music do you like? To recommend you a song. BTW, her music is a grower. You could easily move from mildly interested to addicted.

We will open another one. So? Censorship and denial of freedom of speech are features of banana republics, not democracies.

That's tricky, my music tastes are almost arbitrary
This has been my favorite song for the past 8 months
youtube.com/watch?v=nCRcvLIutN0
I'm not joking and I'm not muslim. It just deeply touches me (context is important to how I see a song)

also DJ Screw

fuck grimes

I actually enjoyed that piece. Try this one: youtube.com/watch?v=RvXkx3IcOi4
And this one: youtube.com/watch?v=jLi4VM7Wybo

Hot girl

youtube.com/watch?v=XX_GJKwLEeI

ok james.

Thoughts about her declaration that she will make "something really slow and gorgeous that just breathes, and has room to breathe"? Would you prefer that or more upbeat music, Art Angels-style?

Edgy

actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/149728933974

Try checking out the album Halfaxa.
youtube.com/watch?v=BXE8s8xLJKs
Imo you just might like what you hear:
>I guess that sounds weird but Halfaxa is sort of my ‘medieval’ album. I wanted to attempt to evoke the feeling of believing in God in a very Medieval Christian way. I wanted to capture the beauty of being in a beautiful cathedral and hearing reverbed (naturally), devotional, vocal music and really believing in heaven and hell, and that the art that you are experiencing (visually, architecturally, sonically etc) is related to a higher platonic, metaphysical space, or comes directly from it through the medium of the artistic prophet. Hildegard von Bingen is my idol right now, and I feel like she would be a good example of someone through whome God spoke and beautiful music was made via her body by a divine being (or so she claims, and I’d like to believe). I feel like art in the middle ages was always addressing something beyond earthly experience, and I want to do the same. But I wanted it to be vague as to what it is beyond earthly experience that is being addressed. And I wanted the music to feel really good addictive.
forthebeat.com/blog/2010/09/interview-with-grimes/

something new

Yes, Halfaxa may be suitable for that user. This album is kinda strange but really immersive and unique. However all her music is really beautiful and pleasing to mind and soul.

fuck grimes

Prove me wrong

janitors are numale cucks

ur mum

America isn't a democracy

whats the lewdest image of grimes?

gtfo

this i think
someone else feel free to try and one up this if you think you can