He downloads the artist's entire discography

>He downloads the artist's entire discography
>He doesn't delete the garbage albums, EPs, etc.

it's not like i'm gonna run out of space
what if i come back to it later and like it
also eps can be good

/retarded_thread

>downloading

i only stream mate

Why not

I download the discography and keep only what i like.
Sometimes i delete tracks off albums too.

>delete tracks off albums
KILL YOURSELF
I
L
LLIK FLESRUOY

>muh only listening to albums
grow up.

It's just, because they think the more illegally downloaded .MP3 files they have the cooler they will be.

I just download the songs that I like from Ares, no point on downloading an entire album, it's not like I'm going to listen to it anyway lol, so boring.

if you give every track the time of day I guarantee you'll end up appreciating albums as a whole work of art.

>Ares
What's next? Emule?

>no point on downloading an entire album

Dude...

>not going through an artists discog track by track to find hidden gems you hadn't heard before

Jesus titty fucking christ

Singles sometimes have acapellas and instrumentals

EP's/LP's, demo tapes, mixtapes etc. all showcase the evolution of the artist/band/group/collective

I keep the shit I don't like so I can revisit it as I age and sometimes i find I slept on shit just because I didn't "get" it or its more applicable at later points in my life

What are you 16???

Good lord almighty

lol at all the album cucks itt

Are you seriously telling me you'd download the entirety of pic related?

if I were in to the beach boys then yeah

literally the only way to listen to music though

Fuck you nigger I love that shit

but not every album is like that, dipshit. Many albums are actually just a collection of songs.
I mostly listen to full albums, especially since I'm mostly into rock but acting like you can only listen to full albums is dumb.

>streaming

The Pet Sounds Sessions (as well as the SMiLE Sessions) is a great investment for any Beach Boys fan. Gives a unique perspective on the albums, makes them easier to dissect.

most of them are, dipshit.

if the albums are just a collection of song, you're listening to shitty artists

and once again, grow up

>he doesn't eat a double hamburger on marble rye bread
Why even live
Sorry it's shit

>ketchup
kys

nice job avoiding the argument.

>he deletes music

Disgusting plebeain.

>he downloads a hip-hop album
>he doesn't go into audacity and remove all the shitty features that become dated anyway
I feel real sorry for anyone that has to hear Young Buck, Lil Wayne, etc. when they listen to 808s.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to listen to 808s.

... Yes? This is one of the most important collections of studio sessions of all fucking time. Being able to listen to the making of an album like Pet Sounds is an extremely valuable and enjoyable experience for any fan of the album.

What fucking degenerate pleb discredits sessions albums, seriously?