/comfy/ thread

/comfy/ thread

Nothing better than a cup of joe during a explosive thunderstorm my dude

gloomy cold weather is best weather

i like these threads, sadly i can't contribute. but i will save most of these, thanks guys

This makes for a great horror game/movie setting

Yeah we in there fellas. Cool winters day here. Rugged up with nothing to do and a lot of kush to smoke. Life is good.

Yes books are scary as fuck

I love the smell of old books. Based fragrance.

last post unless someone else has something

still here

pics are crappy though

Not for 8 months out of the year, though.

What kind of music do you guys like?

Been getting into Alternative Rock heavily right now

Elton John
Fleetwood Mac
Queen
Pink Floyd
Jeff Beck
Hendrix
David Bowie
Bob Dylan
Billy Joel
Phil Collins
Van Halen

I need more!

I'm currently in my room in Miami, pouring out a storm right now. Huge thunder, listening to music, drinking lemonade and reading comics or books today.

Have done nothing today, love my days off

9/10 want to buy a new mattress, I keep hearing Casper matts are good but I need to test it out myself

How does a Slavic eurofag such as me get to Miami?

Depends do you want to stay here? Do you know english like the back of your hand? Or Spanish? If not, you're going to have a hard time assimilating.

If you plan on vacationing, Miami is always expensive, but in the Spring and Summer is at the highest costs. Everyone loves the weather. Go in the fall, September-November. Enjoy miami beach, lots to do there, don't go too far into Miami cities. Unless it's a place like Kendall or uptown like Coral Gables(Rich people everywhere),you'll find crime in Miami Gardens, Downtown Miami, etc.

I speak fluent English and I just want to visit for a week or so.
Don't really care about the costs. The visa will be a pain in the sphincter

God, I want nothing more than to just walk through these areas with a hot beverage in hand

Is this the comfy thread? Im rolled up in a blanket watching TV. Cigarettes and black russians. The world is perfect this way. Also, im smoked some pot before. Also, after tuesday i'll work 16h a day for the next two months. How you guys doing?

I don't think you need a visa to get in, unless it's at least a month I believe.

A week should not be a problem whatsoever. Enjoy Miami user

god dam that reminds me of my cousins house in Massachusetts.

I won't ask, nice trips btw.

Take care of yourself my man, stay comfy

Slav connection is untrustworthy. Reply got fucking deleted.

Good game

I downloaded it today and i hot hooked. It's so addictive and relaxing

Don't have any /comfy/ pics to post
best I got is a pic from a comfy anime

*dooo do do do do dooooo*

*dooooo dooo do dooo do do do do do dooo do dooo do doooooo dooooooooooo..........*

Here in my slavic country, it's fucking cold as shit. It's raining hard. I have all my lights off. Only the computer monitor is illuminating my room. The radio is on playing folk music and I have a nice warm mug of hot chocolate.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjR8NO4fL6s

Sounds like a good night
Wrapped up in a sleeping bag listening to some nice calming music
going away for a month on tuesday
gonna be up in the mountains
no internet
Enjoying it while I can

Here's a pic that's similar to my house. The only difference is that I have an old TV and a computer. And yes my house is semi-wooden.

Back in the days i just went no clip in css and looked for some nice spots to just shut down for a while on maps lile cs_office dust2 and italy combined with the ambient music and the fact that it was dark and snowy outside just gave me chills...yes iam weird

this isn't comfy, that's too small of a space
the red lighting is stressful

I thought it looked rather pleasing

Same it's really addictive

i live in northern Scandinavia. bad winter and it will look just like . its the most amazing thing to walk or drive around in. few years ago i went on vacation in a little house. snow was sooo soft, and almost as deep as the windows are high. we had a little fire burning and fell asleep in a couch just watching that.

well, most likely because we couldn't get the car rolling

Posted it before here. But r8 my house.

These may be cozy, but not comfy.

And they're only cozy if you show that you are inside and shielded from that somehow.

That room looks cold though.

I remember in the early 2000s when I was around 12 or 13 my mother would take me to her office after school. It was so nice and comfy and those sound of keyboards tapping were so soothing. My mom would always work nightshift. Then she would be the only one in the office room. I was messing around with office chairs. After her shift ended we would go out in the dark. It would always rain. We then just waited for the bus. It was always so comfy and warm in the bus. Then at home. That perfect euphoria. And it would always repeat.

you're overthinking it man, you're supposed to feel nice looking at them, that's it

Can't really see the house, but that yard/view is 10/10

I don't know why but this picture really has something about it.

Yeah meant the view. But here's the house entrance area. 3 in the morning so not gonna take a pic of the rest of the house.

sounds nice

new keyboards don't have the nice sound of old keyboards though......

Oh nvrmind. Didn't know that pic showed the whole front.

Earth bound :)

Bump

i like

It's expected that from tomorrow until August it will be warm and sunny. There goes my comfy.

soon

8/10
Small
looks cozy
Could imagine sitting with a few friends drinking beers on an evening in the summer

What game?

His gilrfriend doesn't look very pleased

What do I do now. My comfy is over. I'm not ready to assimilate into the summer heat. I've been living in the cold for almost 3 years now and there's never been an actual proper summer. Help.

Checked. Also it's called infinite loop. It' for free on google store for android

Suck it up, princess

Nice yeah I'm playing it right now

Frank Zappa -i aint got no heart
Blondie

I'll look into, thanks user

Im stuck on level 111 now

R8 my room.
Pic 1 of three

Why is the wolf cri

2 of 3