How would you fuck this fine slice of tomboy cuntmeat?

How would you fuck this fine slice of tomboy cuntmeat?

I wouldn't.

Agreed

this

At first I was like this can't be a girl, but then I realized I was right.

Cut off her limbs, cauterize the wounds, tie her up to a pole in niggertown. They'd love to get ahold of her communist nigger loving ass. You vote for a nigger, you get treated like one.

Breaking and dehumanizing lefty lesbian intellectuals is my fetish. Any more ideas?

Repeat process with sand niggers instead. Best I got really. Maybe inject pig blood into her vagina before they get started so they broadcast that info on al jazeera later so they can feel awful about what they've done and kill themselves.

You guys joke but a smart, intellectual woman being surgically altered for some dark sexual purpose could be amazing.

Slowing eat her with 1, then 2 fingers in her pussy and slide in the ring finger into her ass while she's cumming. Should be primed for cock by then.

Who's joking? I despise anyone not intelligent enough to realize they usurper slipped into office. That's assuming she doesn't know he is truly an illegal from Kenya. She might like a 1/4 of his voter base, know but don't care. They are willing to throw our once great country to the dogs so they can their free o fagot phones and food stamps.

what kind of surgical alterations are we talking about? doesn't seem like this girl could stand too many surgeries

That sounds hot, but I wonder if she would react that well to being fingerfucked like this by a man rather than another lesbian.

What next?