Awaken, My Love!

HOOOOOOLLLLLYYY THIS IS GON' BE GOOD.

is he pulling a kendrick lamar and using a real band for this album? his drums sound TOP.

you wanna act any whiter, bud?

From what i get from the whole thing, i think AWAKEN and MY LOVE are gonna be two parts of one album. The first part of Me and Your Mama sounds nice and pleasant, like an AWAKENing or something. The second portion is harder, Gambino screaming about HIS LOVE. Id love to see him experiment with both half and maybe fuse them to a further extent than whats shown so far.

>TL;DR im super fucking hyped

You are aware Kendrick isn't the only rapper to ever use a full band right? There have been quite a number who did it before him.

Also no, it has been passed around that Gambino has gotten a 50-piece (man?) orchestra for this album.

just making a comparison ..................

I feel you, but I think you should switch the titles. The lighter, smoother parts would be MY LOVE & AWAKEN would be the really heavy, mind-erasing shit

I don't understand why people are so impressed and exciting about this. It sounds exactly like what it is: a kind of popular actor/comedian trying to get all artsy with some neofunk rock soul thing. I don't get the hype at all.

he used a real band on BTI and had a full band on the deep web tour

thundercat i see you slappin that bass, man

Only white folks and Asians on Sup Forums

fuckin whodat what a legend

Can anyone recommend me some stuff that sounds similar to this track? I really like it.

I am excited as fuck for this album. This track was mesmerizing and such an improvement already from his latest project.

Bump

listen to funkadelic maggot brain

I went to pharos where he played the whole album shit was amazing different cause he only raps in one song. hes going for that funk revival. he literally played hit it and quit it by funkadelic. in an interview he said its his favorite album so hes doing his version of it.

Thank you so much!

way better than his drake impressions. its like actual music now

>le being white as an insult meme
Great response fellow Redditor!

Im glad to hear this, maggot brain is one of my all time favorites

CAN

The middle of the song is literally a rip off of 21st century schizoid man