ISIS WEBM THREAD?

ISIS WEBM THREAD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3cigpSRek0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ew

look this

TBH, if i saw this as an special effect in a movie. i would think it would have been shitty effects.

This is my best webm

thats a kind death by isis standards

yes, because you're an idiot

Crazy! I didn't know Maisey Williams was in a new movie. She's so intense, can't wait

I can't bring myself to watch this one again.

Look this and add more webm pls.

Not a webm but a good video. I'm surprised it hasn't been taken off yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=X3cigpSRek0

What sad is these people wasn't such huge pussys Isis would be over by now.

arterial blood is always bright red.

Good video i know

the executioners, are they women or young boys?

look

kids.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

that islam will rule the world

there was another good nasheed video that was very graphic but sadly jewtube took it down

has anyone here been shot and killed with a shot to the head and can anyone tell me if its instantaneous no ghosts only survivors

>What am I supposed to be seeing here?
Well , murder of Isis , If you do not like this morbid curiosity I invite you to go

This is so fake. At 0:30 you can still see the guy breathing

If you have any webm upload it

Does anyone have the video of ISIS members being executed by guys in orange jump suits. They're sending a message to ISIS.

learn english or go to your own arabic board, and take your filth with you. goatfucker

Not much English, but if you know what I mean

I see a bunch of little men dominating with guns and explosives. Come to America, we have much education for you.

oh shit bro are you trying to kill me ? I thought were have I seen a similar face then googled the name, a Girl has no name !

This makes my forehead itch...

It literally takes almost zero effort to break out of zip ties...

Nice bait, friend.

Islam will rule the liberal faggot countries. It will NOT rule the USA. Not when every man woman and child owns an AR15

Fuck these smelly Muslims! Bomb the shit out of ISIS.

the real question to you here is would you fuck it ?

hahaha relax man i love burger king xD

Except it's not bait. You do a sort of reverse-Heimlich with your hands by your back. Remember, it's only a little plastic lock that actually keeps it together. Your wrists/arms will easily withstand the prying force it takes to break them. I've done it before. I was surprised the first time, really.

That man had some VERY high blood pressure.

ISIS is cancer, all religion are shit

Reason for this is because unless you're a freaky contortionist, you can't keep your wrists together as you bring your arms up your back. Your elbows HAVE to come outwards to continue the upward motion of bringing your arms up.That's where you get the leverage to do it as long as you do it quickly. Human joints are quite strong.

bleeds more than a pig

I think that you are right

You would too if somebody was holding a gun to the back of your head

If I remember correctly, he was a Sheite Muslim who was executed after lying about being a Sunni Muslim. They made him try and prove it by doing a prayer session, which he failed.

did the fucking head look at the blade at the end or is it just me

No, you're right.

Is it just me or does anyone else think it's funny that they try to make these little kids seem dangerous. In reality if you put the unbound prisoners against the kids with guns, the kids would get fucking crushed

I think you are experiencing the effects of cocaine

I also wish for the Truth

are you kid? or retarded?

Wat?

Sure he may be right about the zip ties but whats the plan for all the terrorists surrounding you

I think I was wrong

is a joke bro

The voice of Sheikh Omar al-Baghdadi (God bless him)

A group of Houthi polytheists
Anymore subtitled ones? I can translate

I hate the world man :/

Good work, you've freed your hands, now what?

none of these men are real Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace. Killing is sinful.

>he hasn't seen American sniper

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Cool story bro

>"breathing"
pink foamy exudate from his lungs == heart failure you fucktard

>Seen American Sniper

Read the book you fucking moron. Is 350 pages too hard for you?

>no true Scottsman

Go fuck yourself, lying cunt

We need more webms.

these guys dont even look dead