I just realised i have been doing the same thing every day for more than a year now...

i just realised i have been doing the same thing every day for more than a year now.During this time it was a total downhill in every aspect of my life.

Even my wife after being married for 5 years broke up with me today,i couldn't argue with her reasoning,she just stated the obvious to me.

Give me easy ways to leave this shit hole.Have no gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9UTDK328IY0
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CTRL+Q

run yourself over

Go out in a blaze of glory. Do something to the presidential candidates you don't like. You have no reason not to do this. Or do something else that's fucking impressive as shit.

Don't get it.

PLEASE DO THIS take em both if you can

Go back in time and don't get married like a normie faggot. No respect, you deserve everything that's coming

HAHAHA how the fuck am i supposed to do that ?
I just want to go in peace,plus i don't give a fuck about what i will leave behind.

Step 1: Drink lots of alcohol (vodka works best imo)
Step 2: Drive car to terminal velocity
Step 3: ????
Step 4: profit.

I am not an Americunt,feel free to do that on your own.
What if i could go back in time and kill myself?

This involves the risk of me surviving and probably hurting other people,so it is a no.

Come on boys,something quck without much pain,some kind of pills or some other shit..

I don't have the balls to hang myself,i know the moment i hang i will start struggling.So no..

But do you really give a fuck if you hurt other people? And there's no way you could possibly survive a 100 mph crash without a seatbelt

You're such a fucking pussy. Fine drink bleach

HUMAN SPACE PROGRAM

Yes i do give a fuck about hurting other people,i want to leave and that's all,i don't plan on taking others with me.They might be doing better than me at surviving in this shit fest.

Stand on a train track as a train comes by and close your eyes

OP must livestream

How the fuck am i supposed to drink bleach without throwing up?
Bring the baloons i am in for the ride.

You know what OP get on tinychat right now. Prove you're not full of shit, do it and we'll figure something out.

Drive 100 mph into tree.

Best suggestion up to this point but not a favourite.
No i will not.

Drive car into lake. Drown.

I say this in every hero thread, jump from a high place, instant painless death

What is a tiny chat?

Get syringe. Fill with air. Inject. Death.

Stream get on stream nigger, you want to die stream it. Otherwise fuck off

Of course you don't, if you really wanted to die you wouldn't be here

Don't be a quitter op, you can get your life back on track

Not if you do it right. You have to constrict the carotid artery or drop from 5-9 ft to break your neck. Both results in quick unconsciousness and painless death without struggle.
Alternatively put your neck on rails. Face away from the train and listen to music via headphones.

Thought about this
too much suffering in this one

Death by gangbang.
1. Buy 10 fat hookers
2. Buy a ton of exctasy
3. ????
4. Profit

Post link i want to watch this faggot die.

The oldfags have taught you well kid,but you still sound edgy,chill.
Truth is i had my doubts a few hours ago,now i made up my mind but i couldn't think of an "easy" way..
Yeah,maybe the next one.

I had pretty much the same idea with the train and headphones years ago

Sell everything you own
Go to Africa
Live like a queen
Have hella gay buttsex
Get aids
Die

Well you're full of shit. Moving on

Thank you

Last idea for death by car. Put a hose on exhaust pipe, run hose into car with all windows up except 1 that's cracked. Carbon monoxide will kill you in a matter of a few minutes. Make sure to be in your garage where most gasses can't escape very quickly.

There is no "easy way", you still have to fight the self preservation instinct even if the method is quick and painless

Sufentanil, all the Sufentanil, all at once.

Dat 2j tho....

Or literally any other prescription drug

My nigga.

Sell all your stuff, convert it to bitcoin, go to deep web, hire hitman, run fat boy run

EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF MOLLY
ULL LOVE IT MAN

I thought all the hitman sites were taken down

Beauty in mechanical form like.

CTRL+Q was a common keyboard shortcut to quit or exit an application. Kind of like Alt+F4, but older. Also, he might have meant Option+Q or Super+Q if he's a massive cocksucking Macfag.

>user attempts to make a joke that is so disconnected from his audience that he makes himself look like a complete tool

Go parachuting, take off parachute and all clothes in the air, take driver's pose.

>mfw I use the wrong image. Time to go out an hero

Will always choose an R33 over a supra though.

Nope, silk road, or silk road 2-7 were not the only option, just the ones the media caught on about

Watered down playdoh
youtu.be/9UTDK328IY0

Nigga, I ain' gona click dat shit

thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

>user does history lesson for asshatteryness
>Sure is summerfags in here

I prefer the looks from the mk2 not a huge fan of the r family. I love the fairlady z that's sleek as fuck

Best car for suicide is hands down the Pontiac fiero, overpowered, shitty handling... all you need is a long stretch, then a curve

this one.

Gotta love that no power steering

wont any american car do that?
>inb4 camaro did a fast lap around the ring

Don't people OD on sleeping pills or painkillers? Isn't that a painless way to go?

don't need it. not when you have something like that.

This is now a car thread. fuck you op

water mixed with cigarette ash works good too

but fucking terrifying

Ferrari F40 for the nürburgring.

>Sure is summerfags in here

Look at you, bragging about your greasy virgin basement dweller status. Golly gee, I've been told. You're clearly the better autist.

I dunno... I can't really see a Chevy volt going fast enough to loose traction, even in rain

You drive a fucking hybrid.
No sympathy from me.

Learn to breakdance.

you know what i mean tho.
isn't the volt just plastic and pig iron? wont it crumble? take it to a icy hill. try to tsuchiya that shit

dumb bitch OP
go get nitrous oxide
Hook it up to a mask and put it on max making sure no oxygeon can get in
die happily in peace

What the fuck are you, acoustic?

agreed use this. makes it faster

I was making an example of shitty American, I do not drive one
Yeah but the same could be said of sitting In a cardboard box

That was really off bass, now you're in treble.

that would be a laugh that, until a car comes the other way...

Suicide by cop. Get in a high speed pursuit, and once they finally spike or PIT you, jump out of the car and pull a TV remote out of your pocket.

Just don't do it mayne

Or maybe more so when a car comes the other way... depending on if you are in the box or not

What do you drive? Redemption time is nigh.

box, 10/10 would try, got in a barrel and went down a hill before, that was "interesting"

I have no musical puns to counter with,

Don't do it, OP.
You'll get out of it but please, please seek medical help immediately...there are medication that will lift up your depression, please, listen to me.
You're not talking right now, it's not you, it's the depression... please, I take 5 different medication and I'm still switching them only for depression and because I survived 2 suicidal attempts.
I'm not glad I survived but the pain is lower when I hit the right medication and I can survive one more day...
Please, I promise you'll meet a new waifu and be happy forever instead of being sad in your old rship....

Please, I beg you, seek help immediately.Imagine yourself as two different types :
One is the depressed and suicidal you
and the other is you wanting to get help. Being here and talking about this is a scream for help.
Please, listen to your second side, your true one.

I have a smart fortwo cabriolet for commuting, and an 1972 AMC Javelin for the weekends

Get gun
Visit Mosque
Be hero then an hero!

As a kid we used to go down icy hills on sleds improvised from car body panels... neighbor's dad dismantled and sold parts from salvage cars as a hobby

we just have grass and rocks. barrels made more sense with our kid mind, come to think about it, if it tipped over shit would have got real.
sounds like a blast tho. used (tried) a pallet once. did not really work

Yeah, we didn't necessarily even wait for snow lol we had one hill nearby you could go downhill just on the grass cause it was so steep

Smart car. Still a faggot.

What's wrong with driving a smart car to work? I have a 100 km commute to work each day, petrol is expensive