Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZA75iwvavI
snopes.com/food/prepare/msm.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=TQTE-TEBbNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga thats from teletubbies

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

The miracle of science!

So we ARE in the future
where's the fucking flying cars?

soooo wats the problem whiny cunt?

ITT: What I learned in summer school

Cow & Chicken respectfully disagree.

nope

To be fair, it doesn't really look all that different

nigga who care, i've never gotten sick eating it and it tastes good.

faggot fucking hipsters

Mothafuckin' tubby custard machine

That's not chicken, that's tubby custard you fuck.

thisthis is a picture of a teletubby- episode, a weird german show.this is the "food" their vacuumiser eats (said its weird)
i´ll proof it

Mmm, delicious meat paste

I never said I cared, I was just posting an example. No need to get your knickers in a twist, enjoy your meat paste fam

But what if tubby custard IS chicken

>a weird german show
weren't the tubbies made in UK?

If you don't like it then don't eat it you faggot
Or better yet just kill yourself, you won't have to see it anymore

shit

Obviously it's not going to look appetizing when it hasn't been cooked/prepared yet

>enjoy your meat paste
We already did

Where was boo bah made?

OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!
OP´S A FAG!

I'm not 5 I eat burgers not chicken nuggets

I grind children fresh. I don't use that store bought crap

Thank you I will enjoy cheap good food the organs are where all the vitamins are at ex.liver

>boo bah
had to google that shit because I never heard of it... Also the UK

I'm not even OP, niggeroni; he probaby bailed. Go ask your mom for some nuggies and calm your ass down

this is the problem with liberals. The talk recycling, but when the food industry discovers how to use every part of the chicken in innovative and high tech ways, they complain that theres something vaguely wrong with it.

there is something wrong, its your complaining about everything.

Honestly that looks delicious, provided it was strawberry flavoured

Lold at your post user

Idk why it's discouraged to eat all parts of the animal instead of wasting it

Delicious tubby custard

No, most fast food/store chicken is not made from pink slime. They take actual meat, shred(not liquefy)it and compact(press) it into a mold. It is never "crawling with bacteria." They do not add ammonia.

No kidding

When I hunt I eat almost all of the animal we make scrapple out of the shit we can't cook

I thought scrapple was a word game

SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R

It's scrabble and I know you knew it wasn't scrapple you piece of shit

You from Pennsylvania?

I thought it was spelled Castlevania

>tendies
FTFY

/Thread

I love this guy

its called scapple or uppedwords (for the stack able version) here in PA

>capitalizing HTML code

Ireland. I realise scrapple is like a meat food thing from Pennsylvania but come fucking on user knew is was scrabble.

I'm from chester county about 20 min west of lancaster

There's a....there's a stackable scrabble?

It's called alfapet here

I know he's got jokes

I'm on my phone and too lazy to change that it capitalizes the first letter typed. Suck a dick

>filled with bacteria
>soak it in ammonia

Why not just gamma radiate it?

kek'd at that

S
S U
UM
S SMM
S U UME
SUMMER
UMMMR
MMEE
MERR
ER
R

kek

It's not the whole chicken.
It's not even most of the chicken.
Basically by the time it makes it to MSC stage, anything and everything that can be taken off and sold for more money (breasts, thighs, drumsticks and even wings) has been removed from the carcass.
It's a supreme bit of conservation, and profitable, and it helps to give the world more protein at affordable prices, and you are against it because you think it looks gross.

I've never heard of scrapple in my life until just now.

You have actually high chances of getting cancer from eating too much processed food.

Bitch thats tubby custard

Why do you call dough that has too much water and is dyed pinkish red, "chicken"? Weird.

Only black people order the nuggets/cheap chicken sandwiches, anyway, and there are no black people on Sup Forums. So your posting to nobody.

Source: four years at Wendy's

>native americans praised for using all the parts of the buffalo
>americans talked down too for putting a chicken into a blender and eating the whole thing

fucking eurofags.

Fpbp/ checked

Pic related is only place I get nourishment

they're putting it into a cardboard box

why should i believe that's meat

reverse image search leads to a video 'how hot dogs are made'
the last time I checked they still used meat for that

in the video does that scene appear

>dubs
>assuming OP is a liberal

The problem with eating ground up chicken is that you're eating every part of the animal, from the beak to the asshole. Are you also aware that battery-farmed chickens are often suspended in cages above a reservoir of their own shit, that is then recycled and fed to them. Battery-farmed chickens literally eat their own shit and you eat it too when you willingly consume battery-farmed chickens. Do you honestly think that the people who produce this shit value your health above their profits? That's why it's important, unless you want your children eating chicken beaks/assholes/shit etc.

GAD BLES 'MERCIA

I don't give a fuck man, it's readily available, making use of parts that people would throw out and not eat, and it's clean.
At least I can afford to eat meat on a regular basis, multiple times a week.

People in places like Cambodia need to rely on freerice.com in order just to eat anything.

They end up getting rice. Do you know how shitty of a meal nothing but rice is? People in jail get better food than that.

>IM VEGAN
>YOU LISTEN TO MY IDEAS AND GIVE ME A MEDAL
Meat eaters dont give a fuck about the food before its in the dinner plate.
>pic related

No. The problem is that there is no way to produce large amounts of shit- and antibioticfree chickenmeat with nearly the same efficiency as we're doing now
And even if we could, 80% of the consumers don't give a shit as long as the food is cheap and doesn't taste like garbage

waste not; want not, faggot.

if they didn't do that you'd be crying about how much shit is going to waste when all they want is the meat.

Not eating meat is morally right, but it's also a luxury.

People don't have internet, motorized transportation, paved roads, microwaves, stoves, ovens, washing machines, running water, cell phones, or even fashionable clothes.

I'm not even vegan, I eat meat too, I just don't want to eat meat that's composed of assholes and eyeballs. You might enjoy eating ass but I don't. The only difference between me and you is that I eat quality meat while you probably wouldn't mind eating an aids-infected horse.

>not eating both
kek

citations needed

>morally right
bullshit man
Not eating your pet is morally right. But hunting and breeding animals is something the human race has ever done since the beginning. And we've become quite efficient at it. Only because some veggiefags say that it MIGHT be unmorally doesn't make it unmorally

I agree with much of this.

Just because 80% (and I'm sure you plucked that out your asshole) don't mind eating arseholes and beaks with the potential health risks that poses doesn't mean we shouldn't do something about it. Do you remember the mad cow disease breakout in the 1990s? A lot of people died because of that and just because people are stupid and willing to take the risk doesn't mean we should be content with eating potentially dangerous meat. We've heard, also, about the horse meat scandal in Europe. Why do we accept this and not care about the meat we eat? We only endanger ourselves and there is no reason why meat can't be farmed properly and with minimised risk. This isn't about curtailing meat production, it's about safer meat production, which we should all care about given that - as the saying goes - we are what we eat.

Delicious.

Why do you have that knowledge?

That's the tubby custard machine from teletubbies

I love vaccines, GMOs, processed foods, fluoride, and all sorts of chemicals.

IS THAT TUBBY FUCKING CUSTARD???

>mad cow disease
>horse meat scandal
yup I remember both. And both times it improved the standards and security measurements for industrial meat in Europe.
I'm not sugarcoating that but 2 or 3 major incidents considering the fuck ton of meat thats processed is (from my point, of course) acceptable
>eating potentially dangerous meat
yeeeeah but no. almost everything nowadays can kill you. pesticides, fertilizer, developed allergic reactions.... ignoring the nutrion, an apple can be as deadly as a steak, a bread or a beer

The closer you are to a Whole Foods, the better off the neighborhoods are.

as much as I hate whole foods, this is true.
I just bought a house literally like, a 2 minute drive from a whole foods. Such a nice goddamn neighborhood.
No nig nogs
no spics, no ghetto trash.

My old place was becoming more and more of a ghetto day by day.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZA75iwvavI

thread theme

snopes.com/food/prepare/msm.asp

>tubby custard

It's not just 2 or 3 major incidents, meat is being recalled on an unprecedented level. It happens every year that contaminated meat needs to be recalled due to contamination as a result of poor hygiene/processing. Of course most of the meat produced is indeed safe to eat, but that's because it's pumped so full of chemicals that it can barely be called meat anymore.
Admittedly there have been a lot of fear-inducing campaigns against GMO foods and pesticides etc. but we ought to be concerned given the number of illnesses/death as a result of contamination. As I said, meat is being recalled at an unprecedented level, and for good reason, so we ought not be so aloof regarding how our food - and in particular our meat - is produced.

may I ask where you live?
maybe you live in a critical area or something? I rarely hear of any bigger meat recalls

Reminder that McD doesnt do this
youtube.com/watch?v=TQTE-TEBbNo

/thread