What if i only do coke on weekends, not every weekends tho

What if i only do coke on weekends, not every weekends tho

motherfucking satan asking Sup Forums about coke.
What is this world

You will die painfully
also nice quads

coming to?

no...just what is this fuckin world anymore...
not even satan is sure about anything anymore

Congrats OP
couldn't have done that if you tried

You can, just moderate with it

Satan-san...is that you?

What about, urine, capilar hair, blood?

easy there satan. Coke is highly addictive. It predates, like all drugs, in emotional holes. Do you have any? If not, proceed, but with caution. If yes, I advise you not to do coke so often

Do whatever you want. What the fuck?

/thread

What about it? Just wait some time and you are clean

How much time?

devil quads... damn...

My whole point is if I use only on weekends, can i get clean in like months later, like 4 or 5?

Im not really sure to be honest, maybe 1 or 2 weeks. Search on google. Are you easily on risk of being tested?

I searched in Google but it's only generic answers, i wanted to hear from a real user

Yeah if you don't touch it for months you are totally clean

Coke is shit. Buy better drugs.

Like what? Meth? Really want to do, but it's to much fucked up

>those digits
>that image
jesus fucking christ how terrifying

It was predicted user

Nah, fuck meth. If you're up for hard drugs get heroin.

Is it to much addictive?
Did u tried that user?

Yea it's addictive, not any more than coke or meth though.

What the fuck is happening in this thread

LUCIFER is giving doubles

Meh not really sure about that, heroin is the queen of addiction

depending where you are, chances are the blow you are getting has been so stepped on its not even worth the money. might as well find some speed instead

Must be true

HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY GET

Kim here,

Do as you must, but no more than necessary.

Coke is out of your system in less than a week.

You will never be able to keep to your rule. Unless you are truly doing an absurdly small amount of coke, which I suppose is possible. Sex, pleasure, drugs all inhibit judgement. You will be rewriting your reward system in your brain. You will sneak a bump on a Monday. Etc et. Then you will be sucking a crackpipe. Which is fine provided you don't od it get a disease or wreck your body or your mind and provided you eventually quit / or come to a realistic relationship with drug use. Which is more complex than lol only on the weekends.

Heroin is the only drug worth taking. But it'll fuck your life up. Like legitimate take over.

lol heroin is gross. done it a handful of times, so many better drugs out there.

2 grams per week

You can all learn to double.

But first, you must master the tri-force

You've never experienced addiction to these substances then or witnessed it. Meth rots you from the inside out physically, heroin has horrible withdrawals but no real health problems if you don't inject it.

The only real health risk is OD.

But this sure make think alot anony, thx

You got shit gear.

ehhhh nah. The first few times doing strong opioids (stronger than Vicodin) it will feel like shit. You'll prob puke, itch, and pass out.... But if you slowly build a tolerance to the point where you can actually take it and enjoy it, it is the best in the world. But also the fucking worst, so no one should take it

I agree with meth but with coke? I don't it is stronger

^
^ ^

As long as you don't see it as more than what it is you should be fine. I've done my fair share of blow but never once did I let my use fuck me over. I always did more than my friends and complained the least when it was gone, even though the more you do the harsher the come down. Straight up I've done gram lines. Coke is personally my drug of choice but I never let it be an issue because all it is is white powder that makes you feel good. Nothing more, nothing less. You let a drug ruin your life that's your own fucking fault.