I'm going to kill myself here's my personal information
Full name Anderson Rafael Santos
Brazil Piracicaba SP, number 1572,apto 22

Social Security number on reply

I'll take you money

lol don't bro, why so sad?

Credit card?

I love you please dont

God, this is actually real lol. Don't dude i mean we can talk it out if you want. Sup Forums is here for you

Stream?

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shall shit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.

Hey man. Wanna talk?

Soiderman tear down this thread

At least go by drinking gasoline and then set yourself on fire at westboro baptist church

If you really are I'll seriously take your money PayPal.me/sendmemoneyy

Dont do it OP. We are here in case you need to speak up. Think through it.

Por que, anão?

Bumping

Bump and someone call law enforcement.

>2005
Ur underage m8
MODS b&

Are you gonna stream it?

Como vc foi parar em Piracicaba??

Or a mosque or a synagogue

Please don't kill yourself op your life is worth it

Yes
Cansei
You don't need to hear
I'll think about it
I'm already drunk
If possibley, yes
Maybe
That's really cute
I'm tired
If dubs
I'm fucked up
K

That's the card's expiration date, dumbass.

That's the year it was made fag

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Nasci nessa desgraça

Stupid fuck, the birthdate is "data de nascimento" go kill yourself fucking faggot

I stand corrected.

Maybe

>data de nascimento = date of birth
>12/fev/19..

shut the fuck up

Kys along with Mexifag if dubs

E esse rg de vitória da conquista? Já esteve por lá?

So, February 12, 19. . . ?

OP, could we get the full year?

Aos anãos, eu pensei minha informação verdadeira,mas não tenho medo de gringo nenhum, só menti um pouquinho

Op, as much as I want free money, really don't do it. Whatever hard times you may be going through will pass. Trust me bro it gets better

Stay alive, it is so much better than cold death....no matter what. Change your life, don't end it.

Bro where's your credit card, I want my steam games

Sim a 12 ou 13 anos atrás

suicide is the only answer

No, suicide is the question. YES is the answer

Give us the full year, number, and SVC code.

Dont kill yourself, death is boring

how much is on it.

Mas vc ainda vai se matar? Agora que a lava jato tá pegando fogo e uma semana antes de acabar a temporada de game of thrones?

OP, send me paypal money and then DON'T kill yourself. It's not worth it.

Bump

OP here we really good really nice anons here, that's kind of impressive for Sup Forums

Send me PayPal money.
I need the GTX 1080

Top adolf

Kys bean nigger

É zueira mano, só tô tirando uma com os gringosy, o rg eu verdadeiro

Truly user like I've never seen b this nice before. Don't end it you might actually do something slightly great

AI call a suicide hotline maybe go to a doctor and talk about it do weed just do something that will help

Hey user, please email me? Let's talk, judgment free.
[email protected]

I too am impressed. I'm one of the nicer ones here, if relatively new.

OP? You still there? We're open to talk.

Vai se matar de que forma?

DUBS GET CVV

Posting so I'll make it on the news

flip over

don't do it OP

also I hope that's coke and not fuckin meth

Nice try

also i am really encouraged by how compassionate Sup Forums is today

PayPal.me/sendmemoneyy send me like 100 dollars and I'll be your motivation to stay living!

Roll

cvv?

Kill yourself
I
L
L

Y
I
U
R
S
E
L
F

Se tiver anao rb aí só veja como se trola o Sup Forums

I need the money

TRIPS DEMAND IT

Hey triple threes!

. . . aaaaaaand there it goes.

DUBS CONFIRM IT

But it won't user, you know how rarely suiside gets casted on the news? At mist you will be an unknown user who killed himself for no reason. If your sad make them feel your pain dont waste this opportunity on ruining whoever it is but killing yourself

Yo where's the CVV?

trips say do it!

OP here this tips was nicey

shitty re-write of copy pasta.

stop shilling your garbage.

LOL there's coke.

Flip over bro cmon

Fuck you you shithead

That's Nice mmmmkay

Dinos tu historia almenos
tell us your story,so a lil piece of you can live on

Pelomenos se mate tentando fazer algo interessante...tente assassinar o Lula sei lá

See ya around space cowboy...

This.

diganos sua historia

OP HERE

And then you realize I'm a broke motherfucker,and i want to congratulate the nice anons we got in this thread

What's the postal code?

Don't do it, please

So, are you still considering suicide?

Don't do it my man. Please don't do it.

He's right OP, at least a few of us will care enough to hear what you've been through before you do this.

OP don't, it's never too late to make a change

how do i use this idiot's money? i want a new video card