TIME TRAVEL THREAD

TIME TRAVEL THREAD
Last 4 Digits of your post number is the year you time travel to. Afterwords anons pick the situation your in from that time.

roll

rolleroni

3771. The world is starving. Tumblr is now the world government keeping all the food for their fat feminist hands. But one user can overtake them.

roll

4057. You wake up fully clothed dressed like waldo. But no one can find you.

roll

4244. The last man on earth who rolled dubs

Roll

Cammon Sup Forums let me linch some niggers 1800?

Hi travel me to the year . . .

lets go

roll
would be better to do last 2 digits + 00 since everyone in the thread is gonna be around the same time

Pre-post in a paridox thread all zeros plz thanks

Post-posting

roll

Post-pre-post.

1945 get

Pre-pre-posting zeros plz thnkz

You would have to penetrate the helix that is the matrix through which we participate in the space time fabric.

>Fibonacci is the clue.

here we go

im ready

Bruh banach tarski paridox up in ere' do you even theoretical math.

You wake up In a world where whites are the minority and are enslaved due to years of breeder hatred, everyone sides with ISIS and you are sold to a black man as a house boy due to your lose re intellectual abilities compared to the advanced populous

7th generation clones of michael jackson rule the worl

The amalgam greets you in a wave across the distance.

The year 6000: Nothing but Niggers.

Roll.

Shiet why not

You arrive and are given the choice to die or side with Genghis Khan and his army

Another finely crafted clue.

roller travel through time

You're instantly killed by crusaders

roll..hope i don't end up in slavery

rollerino

roll

your nothing but a lowly gatherer who will die alone because you can't secure a wife

Pls be current year

Things haven't changed much

less go

I have ways wanted to travel to the year 9554

Roll

Shit posting until 0000

2100 things are mostly the same, however the hyperloop exists and the middle east is no longer a problem

around and around we go...

check em

The M.I.B retirement package blows.

Roll fam

You arrive to an eerie silence in a small suburb ridden with plague and burned corpses

Capcha is gonna fuck me on this one

Ha, saved.

Rollin for midevil warfare

Roll

Rollin

6100 you arrive in a very special time of year. The cybernetic overlords have decided to have a stand down today. So the world can enjoy the only happiness they have left, their yearly anime convention

Roll

time for some historical travel!

OH SHIT TIME VORTEX *grabs Leatherman multitool*

Private cage missed his moment!
Yeah. Saved in my things that never happened folder. But it's alright.

roll

inb4 I end up in the distant future

Booty balls

You are taken prisoner by Roman Legionaries to fight in the Colosseum.

fun fact, this is the first year of the Yongshou era of the Chinese Han Dynasty.

roll

>274 AD

Great. Now I'm stuck in the middle of a goddamn forest (assuming I am in the US) with savages.

If I go by heritage I'll be with german barbarians. Well my simple knowledge should prove useful amongst them, hopefully my german is understandable by them.

Fuck if romans get pissed at me though.

feelin' the future

Roll?

leggo

The eternal fire in the Temple of Vesta at the Roman Forum is extinguished

Rol

Rollll

rollin in cavs country

This is the beginning of a 200-year-long pandemic that will devastate Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.

roll

rollll

gbh

The Liao Dynasty abolishes the requirement that a younger sister replace an older sister who died in marriage.

bronze age

rollarino

The Norwegian king Sigurd the Crusader sails from England on the Norwegian Crusade to Palestine. He repels a Muslim fleet near the Tagus river, he then attacks Sintra; Lisbon and Alcácer do Sal and finally defeats a second Muslim fleet further south

Roll In Peacerino

rollin

The Jews are expelled from Mainz, Germany.

The fifth outbreak of sweating sickness occurs in England. John Caius of Shrewsbury writes the first full contemporary account of the symptoms of the disease.

roll

roll

Whoop ok rolling for a peice of pi

Roll

Rolling.

rollen

Let's get wibblywobbly.