You're a faggot. Welcome to reality.

finally an explanation why women are fucking stupid

Found the feminazi

Running low fam, help me out

Redpilling

Need feminist lies being btfo fam

>911
>Responding to post about 9/11

I can see what this image is saying, but that being said her sister denied it and there's not really much you can do about it.
Also, I think they were both children, and even though it's incest which is punishable, I think kids just kind of like, fuck around sometimes at that age.

This one is pretty flimsy.
You could argue against picture by saying a better example of a species looking very different, but still being of the same species would be dogs.

So why are you comparing a species of birds with multiple subspecies to the species known as humans, that also has multiple subspieces.

So womyn achieve more with a smaller brain. Your logic is flawed.

>Looked at her 1-year old sister's vagina when she was 7
>Totally the same as systematically drugging woman to have sex with them

I mean, at least come up with actually Feminist bullshit.

>Womyn

Go back to tumblr faggot, We don't need some black identifying white person claiming patriarchy as it attempts to convince people that having a penis makes it both male and female and that because we didn't know you identified as a puddle of piss and diarhea we're raping you.

tl;dr

Fuck off faggot.

This is straight up wrong, humans are too biologically similar to be considered considered different species

Oh man,
bit the b8 hard m8.

>Tfw Economics master race.
>And about 10 points higher than the avg econ major.
>feelgoodman

yeah, i'm easily, Oh Merciful god savior of men, his children, forgive me for this, triggered.

ITT virgin thread

>looked at her sister's vagina

Yeah, that's not all she did fam. She committed sexual abuse.