Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

who the fuck is this piece of shit

>who the fuck is
He's based

well if everyone who is based is our guy then he is our guy

>/ourguy/
>no one knows him

Probably one of the few handfull of people who knows what the fuck he's talking about

Are you serious right now?

picrelated

I actually like Sargon a lot.

>thinks population density determines how successful a country is
>when asked why India isn't a superpower then, he responds with "imperialism"

He talks out his arse.

Is that Al from Home Improvement

When was that?

During his 1st video with Millenial Woes

Oh, ffs. How long ago was this nonsense?

Population density leads to civilization. India is actually one of the oldest civilizations and many inventions come from there, just like China.

Just because it's not the best place int he world now is pretty ignorant taking into account all of world history.

Someone post the screenshot where he thought raising his wife's son made him the Bull

his debate about ancap with redpanels was awesome

It's not that hard to argue against ancaps though. It's retarded utopian nonsense.

It's the conservative version of becoming some edgy communist in college than grow up once you graduate and enter the real world.

I should've said hillarious instead of awesome.

This isnt Sup Forums

Go there, your thread will max out

That's not the point you leaf

Too alt for my tastes but still bretty gud channel if you know what i mean

He's said in Q&As that one of his grandparents was a Mulatto from St.Helena, and it shows in some of his relatives.

He's a castizo (mostly white, but partial descent from non-whites).

That's why the stormfags hate him.

That's not what castizo means.

Yeah. They call him "Quadroon"

swore off idiots like this after Trump won

not cause I was anti-Trump necessarily, but cause I felt whatever point they were trying to make about SJWs/PC culture etc had been made and there really wasn't anything more that needed to be said

He's an idiot, but that isn't what a cuck is either. He's adopted his step-daughter, it wasn't his already married wife having a kid with someone else and him staying to raise it.

When Trump was made the nominee I got pissed off at the media in general.

The one and only reason that con-artist piece of shit won was because the mainstream media did an hour on him everytime he took a fucking shit.

Trump's campaign was CNN, NBC and ABC. Any publicity is good publicity. If the voters know who you are, you're halfway to winning their vote.

>con-artist piece of shit
that's rude

I've dealt with business people, and real-estate especially are some of the most dishonest, greedy and untrustworthy scum on the planet.

The only people less trustworthy than politicians are fucking salespeople, and Trump is a greasy slimeball.

>sargon
>nazi
Pick one

>Population density leads to civilization. India is actually one of the oldest civilizations and many inventions come from there, just like China.

Papau New Guinea had an extremely high population density. So did the Congo. Neither developed any advanced civilisation.

9 months ago.

I have it somewhere just too lazy to find it. What a pathetic creature.

Pic related is our real guy.

He doesn't know much about economics, but he doesn't talk about that stuff much. Almost everything he says is objective and he can make some fantastic arguments. I would say all things considered that he is currently the definition of a good political commentator.

People who criticise him for being a right wing bigot or something of the sort are just butthurt and triggered cucks that are too incompetent to even realize he's not right-wing at all, he's a normal left liberal.

>Croatia
go suck some Bosnian cock you slimeball

>no u

Nice rebuttal

where did he take the pic(tunisia or greece)

Literally a cuck.