Good guys who never won a ring

Good guys who never won a ring
>pic related

He got what he deserved for stealing Kobe's MVPs.

You mean shaq's

You mean lebron's

He was just a blacker version of Curry. The proto-meme shooter.

He was actually a more accurate shooter and a better passer.

At least he finally got into the HOF

>good guy

Lol

Archie Manning
Jim Kelly
Ken Griffey Jr.
Barry Sanders

kek

your kidding right?

Charles Barkley

Fuck Chuck

What's it like still being in high school?

fucking this

it's the current year and people still fall for the lanklet with fancy passes meme?

Jarome Iginla

Fuck Malone, but I would've liked to see Payton get a ring

The Glove didn't win a ring? For shame.

I say Chris Webber.

Peyton got a ring with the heat

Lindros

It'll happen eventually.
There are two types of QBs in the nfl:
Those who need weapons to flourish
And those who make weapons with what they got.
He's the latter

With everything he's had... unless gets elite O-line, WR, RB, etc. I don't see it happening.

the numbers he's had with the weapons he's had are ridiculous. Give him an okay oline, a second weapon (either another WR, a consistent RB or Elite TE) and a mid-ranged defense. He'll take it the team all the way, I mean he did make the AFC championship with really only Hilton

Lindros is the polar opposite of a good guy. He was a grade A cunt and that's why I loved him.

No i mean kobes you asinine man babies

shit man, webber isnt even the player most deserving of a ring in that pic

sabonis barely had an nba career thanks to cold war bullshit, probably the biggest 'what if?' in nba history

Are you mixing him up with Allen?

>be Kobe

>rape chicks

>win majority of rings as not the best player

>have fewer points rebounds assists steals blocks per game than Lebron and think your better

>have lower fg% and 3pt% than Lebron when your a "shooter"

>have less assists per game as a guard

>have less points per games as a "scorer"

>have less finals mvps when your a "winner"

Top kek Kobe BTFO

He won with the Wade/Shaq heat team I believe.

Lol, what the fuck has he had exactly*

>Rax Grissman
>Good Guy

I guess if you think "Fuck it, I'm going deep, Sexy Rexy has got the arm" is "good" I guess.

Barry Bonds
>fite me

"good" ITT means as a player, not by reputation or personality.

That said,
>Randy Moss
>Terrell Owens

Then it makes EVEN LESS sense in Grossman's case.

>Your
American education, everyone.

>more accurate shooter

>He was just a blacker version of Curry
He was a far better passer and a much worse scorer. Might as well say that Kobe was just a smaller LeBron, makes just as much sense.

Calvin Johnson and Barry Sanders

overrated pasta m8. Try harder next time.

Motherfucker I have lived in Los Angeles my entire life. How are you going to tell me it wasn't shaq's?

-Basically, any HOF'r on the Cubs (Ryne Sandberg, Ernie Banks, Andre Dawson (won the MVP on a last place team), Ron Santo).
-Reggie Miller (ring stolen by LA)
-Shawn Kemp (ring stolen by Chitown)
-Charles Barkley
-Dominique Wilkins
-John Stockton
-Derrick Rose (unless he miraculously makes a comeback in NY, which I'm praying for)
-Ken Griffey Jr. (he deserved it more than anybody)
-Kerry Wood
etc

>Griffey Jr.

and yet he's STILL getting inducted into Cooperstown

that's how fucking good he was

T_T

Iggy is based.

kek I remember his Redskins days vividly unfortunately

What he gets for deserting the mavs.

What? Curry is basically Nash with just a little pinch of nigger blood to make him actually good.

Kobe was a Shaq/Gasol baby

Topics about who the best players were to never win a ring started by old, crusty, greasy sports fans. This is what Durant has to look forward to. Literally nobody outside of Phoenix remembers or cares about Churles Burkley. No one cares about Malone. Certainly no one except knickerbockers care about Ewing. I CAN'T WAIT TILL HE GOES RINGLESS WITH WESTBRICK, MELO, """D""" ROSE, ANTHONY DUMBASS AND CHRIS PAUL . KEK

I hate him so goddamn much.

Just cause you live here dont mean shit. If you really think kobe shouldn't have at least 2-3 MVPs then kill yourself. The only reason he didnt win those MVPs was because of the rape allegations. He was still clearly the best player in the NBA from 04-10

>Lebron is a Wade/Kyrie babby
>Steph is a Green/Thompson babby
>Durant is a Westgod/Harden babby

Basketball is a team sport. Whats your point?

Check the numbers.

You must be older than 18 to browse Sup Forums

>Curry: 44.4% career 3-point shooter
>Nash: 42.8% career 3-point shooter

curry hasnt gotten old yet.

give it time and watch his number sink

A.I.

>Kobe
>deserving MVPs

Nash got better as he got older tho. He shot at his highest percentages between 30 and 35

Sometimes I feel bad that Robert Horry ended the Suns best shot at getting a title.

But then I remember Amare Stoudemire is a chimp and then I don't. Sorry, Steve.

>Derrick Rose

Honestly even as a Steelers fan I can say Larry got robbed by Santonio Holmes' insane reception to win it for us. Larry deserved one.

2006 dummy

>Nique
Overrated volume scorer. Carmelo Anthony of his day, just with better dunking
>Rose
>On the same tier as any of those guys
He only got MVP that year because everyone hated LeBron and he was the leading scorer on the team with the best record (due to it's defense, not his offense). There have been tons of scoring lead guards who were better than him. He's nothing special.

youre stupid. he was never the best player in the nba or best sg after 08 (wade)

Being the best scorer on a shit team does not make you the best player in the Association. Everyone knows this, that's why he wasnt mvp. Let that faggot get all the scoring titles though, oh wait...

what? winning a championship isn't a hall prerequisite... you just have to be really fucking good in most cases.

The opposite is also true.

AI was involved in a murder case in college... plus he was kind of a dick in the pros. not sure you can put him in the "good guy" column

>college
actually not sure when that whole murder business was, but he got mixed up in it

A whole team of good guys :(

Fuck you $tern I'll never forget

I wouldn't call the guy who brought flopping into the NBA a good guy.

What's Liam Gallagher doing in a Suns uniform?

At least Stojakovic got one.

AI was just a poor, immature black kid who fell in the wrong crowd but happened to be an amazing basketball player. Then he came into the NBA and was expected to be a professional, but he said fuck it and continued thuggin'.

>25 is the only one not holding up his middle fingers

>Doug Christie
>remembering how whipped he was by his wife
kek