Need your help /b

Need your help /b.

This bitch posted this picture on her fb wall and she says that the wounds on this man are there because of white phosphorus.

Is it ? Or is this something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo
hiphopfind.com/post/view/its-even-worse-than-we-thought-we-have-pics----taken-from-inside-the-rock-concert-in-paris----immediately-after-the-terrorist-attacks-stopterrorism/21948
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga got shot with birdshot more like

Might be a crocodyle (or however it is speeled) drug user.

nerve gas

Well thats what I was thinking.

It's from too much greasy pizza and popping the zits

Trust me I'm a native local scientist

homie got shot with birdshot and let the shit get infected

paris attack photos graphic

krokodil

Oh ok. Thanks user.

Could be but looks like he got off easy if so. That shit is designed to burn to the bone.

Krokodil thread?

thought the same.
show the fucking whore a picture of a dying baby in Africa, case closed.

This

chikkun poxx

My nigga

Crocodile drug user?

Jet fuel...for sure.

It's from playing all that damn xbox

Get the fuck out of here, moron. That's from something else entirely-- not even the original quality.

It's just a cold he'll be fine

this is now a krokodil thread. lets see some pics. is it rly that devastating? also does anyone know what the high is like and what its made from? how is it so corrosive?

AIDS

How much fuck meth, it would be red phosphoros no one has the white stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg

Gimme the original then.

That's quite likely the case OP. Willy Pete burns until it's exhausted it's own fuel/oxidizer at extremely high temperatures. It will burn in a vacuum, underwater, buried underground... Absolutely anywhere.

And that guy likely caught a relatively "small" dose of it. Most people don't walk away from an exposure to WP.

Maybe anhydrous

Now he has secret places to keep his weed

What the fuck have you been screwing son...goat herpes

Phosphorus burns, these are infections. His whole shoulder and arm would've charred if it was in contact with white phosphorus

I mean, I suppose it's possible, but chances are better that they'd be burns with big fucked up scabs, as opposed to craters. Acid attack maybe?

Dehydration

that a paris attack victim faggots

Who says so?

I'd say just watch this video about it: youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo

TL;DW It was invented because the cost of Heroin is insanely higher in some countries (mainly EU), but has some nasty side effects. I believe I saw in another video about it (on netflix) that the vast majority of users are dead within a couple years of first trying it.

Those could be WP burns from a grenade if he was at the very edge of the blast radius I guess.

why do teenagers feel the need to ruin funny gif's with retarded captioning?

But the wounds don't look like they burned.

Na. its just koodies.

This is bird shot at around 10 to 15 yards white phosphorus burns though bone ..

hiphopfind.com/post/view/its-even-worse-than-we-thought-we-have-pics----taken-from-inside-the-rock-concert-in-paris----immediately-after-the-terrorist-attacks-stopterrorism/21948

I thought it was Trypophobia at first.

Those are chemical burns man

WHYS IT HAVE TO BE "WHITE" PHOSPHORUS?

it's more popular in russia than the EU

looks like someone ignored MRSA

That's what I'm saying, dumbdumb. It's not caused by white phosphorus, it's an infection.

That looks like from shrapnel.

Oh my bad.

Sorry, didn't want to get into semantics. The overwhelming majority of RU citizens live in the EU side of Russia.

Is is WP burns, check the wiki page for it. The burns they have there a consistent with the ones he has.

Is he palestinian? Fucking jews cant do anything right.

Thats fake son.

White phosphorus causes burns - usually found in modern napalm or could be from chemical spills.
That's a krokodil addict.

That's what I'm thinking as well.

neither of you faggots got dubs so how you gonna derail the thread?

Doesn't look like Willy Pete
Looks like some kind of necrosis