mobile.twitter.com/DasAngreifer/status/748106266921304066
twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/748125598145478656/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon.

Wenger In

In 5 years

fuck off sosa

Definitely top five next season lads

Neither did Zidane but their squad is way better so that's not a good comparison. I just think the club is going to hire somebody internally and not somebody who's gonna radically destabilize things

Wonder if he's gonna wear a suit or go more casual

eternal nido thread

Zidane at least managed Castilla for years. Henry has done nothing and I don't want him to flop.

Wenger built the Emirates with HIS OWN HANDS you ungrateful cunts. That man toiled under the hot sun day after laying bricks so you cunts could have a new stadium.

He should go to ligue 1 first.

Would be better for him to start in England first imo
Emirates is mostly concrete no?

>Diego Costa

Should throw in a cheeky £25 million bid for him tbqh

Should sign Turkish players desu. Explosive and good at shooting.

>Hongkongese humour

A lot of people died.

>Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is at the top of the Football Association's list of candidates to replace Roy Hodgson as England manager. (Daily Star)
>Premier League champions Leicester City are in pole position to sign Republic of Ireland winger Robbie Brady, 24, from Norwich for £12m after "positive" talks. (Sun)

What emotions are you trying to convey with this seal?

A lot of turks

WENGER OUT

People 'joke' on Sup Forums about Chinese being subhumans (Nanking etc) and would rejoice if we all got nuked so I'm already desensitized.

I'd rather be a Turk than a chink desu.

out of Arsenal or of the list for manager ?

Most Chinese are subhumans lol

Hong Kong is different, but you are still oppressed as fuck

>this is our last year with Wenger
feels good desu

FOOL

HE WILL NEVER LEAVE

Wenger is getting a lifetime extension.

Hating on the glorious motherland. Is some from some tongan shithole.

I don't hate China. But you can't deny that most Chinese are subhuman, at least in their own country. Their economic advantage is literally slave labour where the slaves are their own people

Was the "English Core" a mistake?

Yes

Remember those few months when Arsenal were the saviour of English football

Then everyone got injured and now they're all shit again

>mfw Crystal Palace can spend more money than Arsenal now because Wenger still endorses his frugal spending out of fear that he buys another bust and that he still can't win the league despite spending money
OUUUUUUT NOOOOOOOOW

>that brazilian lad has a £40m release clause and contract until 2019
>wenger offer reportedly £20m

WENGER OUT

It's probably some Brazilian agent trying to get a better deal for his hue monkey
Believe nothing until Ornstein reports it

>No rumours

twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/748093062547709952/photo/1

Name the five strikers lads

Vardy
Lacazette
Some literally who that we don't know about
Higwayne
Whoever Madrid decide to unload

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ 6m
BREAKING: Sky sources: Dwight Gayle is set to have a medical at Newcastle

:/

guivarch
trezeguet
jan koller
benzema
michu

no strikers incoming

I take that back
sanyonews.jp/article/373671/1/

JAPAN will save arsenal.

WENGER IN!

>Krycho to PSG for €40m + €5m bonuses

>Takuma Asano
>Apps 70
>Goals 20
kill me

fucking lol

It gets better

>5' 7''

it gets even better

BBC Sport @BBCSport 2m
Zlatan Ibrahimovic should finally join Manchester United by the end of the week

Ben Ransom @BenRansomSky
Man City have stepped up talks with Nolito since Spain's exit from #EURO2016 and we understand player could be at #MCFC this week

must be nice into overdrive today

Can an AKB try explain why we haven't signed a striker since Giroud?

What reasons can you come up with

hint: welbeck and sanogo don't count

Nolito is nothing special tb h. Seems like a poor man's Nasri to me.

mobile.twitter.com/DasAngreifer/status/748106266921304066

> Wenger confirms to C+ Batshuayi wasn't a player he was interested in. Then says he can't confirm nor deny whether Lacazette is.

Seems like its Lacazette or bust to me.

>tfw Chelsea signed the next Drogba

Lyon have been swatting away bid of £40M from West Ham for him like there's no tomorrow. I can't see Wenger spending more than that.

Wenger is a weird fucker though. Did anyone expect him to pay 30-35M on a Elneny upgrade in Xhaka?

Still unreal how this fucker behaves, it's like all the shit the fans have been giving him the last couple years hasn't done anything to change him

just hope this is his last season and we can just forget about him

Wenger has a midfielder fetish, it's not so surprising. Strikers are a no no for some reason.

who is that qt

twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/748125598145478656/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
someone please kill him, i am literally losing my mind

>i won't say i like this player because people might talk about it
wenger is a fucking loser

"we can change our mind" implies that there's no current interest in Lacazzette

BBC Sport @BBCSport 1m
Man Utd have also made an improved offer for Henrikh Mkhitaryan and are awaiting a reply

The 480 is a bigger disappointment than our signings

Xhaka is shit though

Exactly.

>tfw purpsefully fucking up in the transfer market to destabilize the clubso when you leave the star players get fed up and want out you and other AKB can say "see I told you"

WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE STADIUM RIGHT NOW?

OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT

YOU'RE PLASTIC.

I want to reply with the meme but I forgot it

Arsènic @Lexus7Sanchez 1m1 minute ago
L'Equipe | @OL are reluctant to sell Lacaz in summer but the player does prefer a move to @Arsenal or @PSG over @whufc_official. #afc

>On this day one year ago Mourinho mugged us off again and we signed a shit overhyped goalkeeper from our rivals to conclude our business for that transfer window.

well it won't happen

Is this the new meme here?

soon

xhaka being good is the meme
don't fall for it lad

Anyone who cites his 2 MotMs in the Euros didn't watch the games

He did fucking nothing

What he did do though was reveal himself as an Arsenal-tier choker

>He did fucking nothing
>He didn't play 40m Hollywood passes, which meant he did nothing
It's just coincidence that the only way Albania could get back into the match was hoofing it forward to Lenjani.

>muh completed passes
He has no influence on the games and doesn't control the midfield at all. He plays one or two long balls to the overlapping full backs but that's it. Doesn't dictate tempo, create chances or break up attacks.
Receiving the ball off a CB and then making a 10-yard pass to his midfield partner is pretty much doing nothing. And that's what he does most of the time.

I never watched him before his signing was announced, so maybe he's different at club level and his quality will be shown when he starts playing week in, week out for Arsenal, but so far based on the last 6 Switzerland matches he is not that good and not a player that will strengthen us in any noticeable way. He's like Elneny if you took away all of his movement.

How come there are only Arsenal Threads? Are >we the best team to talk about? To make banter of ? To get shit on?

No. It's just the way it is.

And I hope it'll never change.

You really want to be here forever?

Not forever. Only as much as I possibly can. When there's no football day , I don't really care about Sup Forums and as I don't browse other boards I get bored to death...Sooo , whenever I can watch football , I'd gladly stay here and discuss shit on this thread.

Guardian sport @guardian_sport 9s View translation
Barcelona agree deal to sign Lyon’s Samuel Umtiti for £24.6m

Personally I think these threads should die either if Wenger leaves or if we win the Prem again.

Boys what striker do you want?

>tfw trying not to jerk off today but then I see that gif
Fuck m8
Anybody with pace who scores goals

Lewa and Suarez are out of the question so the only striker I really want to displace Giroud is Sturridge. I wouldn't mind Lacazette but I honestly don't know too much about him.

If we can't get any of those then there are no clear improvements over Giroud imo

Get ready for no new strikers

there has literally never been a striker in the history of football who can replace giroud and is affordable m8

Well if anything has been proven during the Euros, it's that you can't trust anyone to deliver. I haven't seen Xhaka at Gladbach to judge him either but I don't think the Euros have been a good indicator of anyone's performance

>yfw Giroud gets injured this season and we have to use Asano only for him to turn GOAT

Remember the last chink striker we bought? Park?

Wonder if we'll ever find out the truth behind that signing.

>yfw Giroud gets injured in pre-season but the club don't inform the fans he will be out for six months until the window closes when the club didn't sign anyone to replace him

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Sturridge

ah yes a great addition to the injury treatment room

The three months Sturridge spends out injured will be the three months where Giroud is in his best form and scores every game. It works out perfectly.

Do you remember Fran Merida?

Hyped about seeing Takuma's goal celebration.

Damn he looks short as fuck. We should sign Kakitani or Muto instead.

Hi, Arsenal fan from Sweden here.

Why are the London Arsenal-fans still so pro-Wenger? Are they the same guys who voted IN 6 days ago? Unfornately I get the feeling we have many weak people in our supporter base who are afraid of status quo changes in general.