ITT: Post Genres that you wish existed and if it does exist, anons req some to you

>ITT: Post Genres that you wish existed and if it does exist, anons req some to you

I'll start

>Jazz Punk
>Punk House (inb4 someone posts the song punk house)
>Jazzy Drum n Bass

Pic Unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=punk jazz
lmgtfy.com/?q=jazzy drum and bass
youtube.com/watch?v=iWviLy1BiCs
youtube.com/watch?v=aPrtFxd9u9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ibDlBuEdeTM&list=PLMJAo3g4LDzYx49dGDi-xdm_4yQihk88f
youtube.com/watch?v=cLdU-0wmW1M
youtube.com/watch?v=fhJbJlJPfQg
youtube.com/watch?v=gwVeInpyrOU
youtube.com/watch?v=CZyBxpNT08k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmgtfy.com/?q=punk jazz
lmgtfy.com/?q=jazzy drum and bass

Think you're slightly missing the point of the thread, also almost nothing comes up for jazz punk and what does come up for the most part isn't what I would consider Jazz Punk

Do you consider Midori jazz punk

>Jazzy Drum n Bass
T. Power - The Self Evident Truth Of An Intuitive Mind
4 Hero - Parallel Universes
Various- Logical Progression
Big Bud - Infinity + Infinity
Spring Heel Jack - There Are Strings
Cloud 9 - Distant Affairs
Photek - Modus Operandi
Alex Reece - So Far
London Elektricity - Pull The Plug
Utah Jazz - It's A Jazz Thing
Adam F - Colours
Omni Trio - The Deepest Cut Vol. 1
Amon Tobin - Bricolage
Plug - Drum 'n' Bass For Papa
Roni Size & Reprazent - New Forms
Wax Doctor - Selected Works 94-96
Jacob's Optical Stairway - Jacob's Optical Stairway

Midori is pretty much jazz punk.

>Jazz Punk
Listen to Wrong by NoMeansNo my man

neetpop

post-pop-punk

Grimes

post post
>post

All of those exist.

>jazz punk

I find the idea of this genre a bit silly, given that jazz tends to be complex and difficult whereas punk is an explicitly and intentionally democratic/low-skill genre.

surf funk
noise surf funk

>Jazz punk

James Chance
Midori
the list goes on

Noisy coldwave with avant-prog elements

Lounge Lizards are punk jazz

Industrial blues

>meme-pop-punk

All the pop-punk today is about dropping acid and kissing girls. This isn't relatable to the 2016 american underdog

post pre

that's what makes it such a fascinating dramam

rock where it's still technically rock music but all the guitars and vocals are extremely electronically processed

math rap where it's a single rapper/artist that consistently raps over unusual time signatures and not just a handful of random single tracks from assorted backpack rappers

Post-punk with elaborate string and horn sections

Space Punk
Psyche PUnk

Lisen to Angels & Airwaves then

noise ska
jazz emo
punk r&b

seconding math rap but I'll take the here and there songs from backpackers cuz i ain't even heard those

Grungegaze
Post-disco
Acoustic techno (I know there are a couple of albums, I want more)

Foetus

>Post-Disco
What do you mean? Both hip-hop and house (or techno/d&b/etc) beats basically ended up being the progression of disco song construction but moving past standard pop standards of disco

Still very recognisably disco but darker and more experimental.

Oh, I wish there was something like that like noise-disco with textured funk instrumentation but techno/house, in the tradition of daft punks homework, is probably the closest you'll get

>rock where it's still technically rock music but all the guitars and vocals are extremely electronically processed
Elektro Guzzi.
youtube.com/watch?v=iWviLy1BiCs

> rock music but all the guitars and vocals are extremely electronically processed

Try Ween buddy!

IIRC Pink Freud self described as jazz punk. I don't like punk and I'm not you so I don't know if they really were punk or if they are jazz punk like you want, but there it is.

>Black Twee
cute chicks in corpsepaint singing about Satan worshippin, while playing jangle-y guitars

Post-Folk

Math rap wold be Niggas on the Moon

Bossa-Nova-tronica.

Thank you.

Space noise rock. Would be interesting to hear what it would sound like if it actually exists Does anything like Les Rallizes Dénudés + Eloy - Ocean exist?

At least the meme genre post-avant jazzcore sort of exists but where is my PROGRESSIVE DREAM FUNK REEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=aPrtFxd9u9Y

Full Shoegaze.
I hear people talk about shoegaze and then started to listen to some stuff and it was not what I expected, this analogy came to my mind.

Imagine someone said it would do a first person zombie apocalipse game that mix, realism of day z, gta freedom and shenmue attention to detail.
But after the game is released and you play it, the game is just one of those zombie safari games like left4dead

>Bossa-Nova-tronica.
Picopop

and don't come back, this is a serious board here.

Did this.

Grimes
Listen to Teens of Denial, the lyrics are abysmal which is what I think you're looking for
>first one
any album from the 80s
>second one
try Busdriver - Jhelli Beam
Oh boy do I have something fun for you
Walter Wanderley - Rain Forest

Broken Bells last album was sort of like that, no? It's literally called After the Disco.

Have you tried Cul de Sac's debut? Post-rock with some fingerpicked guitar bits. They even made an album with John Fahey.

I honestly heard a band that fits that description the other day.

Funky/Bossa dreamy psych/prog

FLAT DUO JETS the only real Jazz punk

Prog Dubstep

Definitely Celldweller. Older stuff is more rock, newer is more electronic but all of it is a happy mix.

punk jazz huh wow what an original concept, only a normie casual music listener would be suprised by that combination.
can someone recomend me some doom metal played with traditional/folk instruments please

Try The Ex, their album with Getatchew Mekuria definitely fits the description Jazz Punk

>Imagine someone said it would do a first person zombie apocalipse game that mix, realism of day z, gta freedom and shenmue attention to detail.
>But after the game is released and you play it, the game is just one of those zombie safari games like left4dead
saved, great new pasta

it's not doom but you might like Yat-Kha

acoustic doom metal huh wow what an original concept, only a normie casual music listener would be suprised by that combination. can someone recommend me some harsh noise played on gamelan instruments please

fuzz jazz
death jazz
doom pop

youtube.com/watch?v=ibDlBuEdeTM&list=PLMJAo3g4LDzYx49dGDi-xdm_4yQihk88f

free jazz punk

>Jazz Punk
what is midori

>Punk House
what is LSD Soundsystem and the entirety of DFA Records

>Jazzy Drum n Bass
what is Squarepusher and the entirety of the nu-jazz genre

literally fucking slit your throat you fucking retard

half of those aren't jazzy dnb kill yourself also

>post disco
James black and the whites
Specifically their live album

darkside - psychic?

youtube.com/watch?v=cLdU-0wmW1M

organic drone doom

I know it exists, but I really like maximalist pop music, all the bells and whistles added

Kinda like Clarence Clarity, the newest Grimes album, and Everything Everything

post-fap

i googled gamelan noise and this trailer came up
youtube.com/watch?v=fhJbJlJPfQg

do u know any good acoustic doom metal though

try this ginnungagap-remeindre
its kind of doomy, stephen o malley playing drone folk stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=gwVeInpyrOU

More shoegaze than noise rock but
youtube.com/watch?v=CZyBxpNT08k

I'll try that, thanks!