Can someone here help me please?

Can someone here help me please?

I've been posting at godlikeproductions about the orlando shooting and keep on getting banned from all IPs. There was only one other time this happened to me and I think it was because I was onto something.

The post is pinned and and has 3 "5 Stars" and is about Patience Carter, one of the victims who was shot in the leg and who works at a FOX news affiliate and also has IMDB credits "for acting work in Alvin and the Chipmunks, Drive and Crazy, Stupid, Love". Other leading victims also have IMDB credits like Christopher Hansen, the American Flag fedora guy. He was on Dance Your Ass Off, (youtube.comwatch?v=GAuwshCYFGQ), as well as other TV shows and you can see his reel on IMDB, which I think got wiped but here's more info - fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/06/19/more-orlando-gay-club-shooting-actors-2-eyewitnesses-and-a-medical-examiner/comment-page-1/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3xOgb0MPCA)
bigstory.ap.org/article/fbc466f8822849dc80db3a7670c7072e/night-terror-club-pulse-1-young-womans-story),
imdb.com/name/nm2047090/]
imdb.com/name/nm6288604/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t88
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Lessler)
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3206963/pg1
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3206963/pg1)
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4o8iqt/lets_talk_about_orlando_collection_of_articles/
billingsgazette.com/mercedez-marisol-flores-and-amanda-alvear/article_c0e4e234-e9b3-503e-b02b-140b6d68fee4.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wFJgElmyWO8
imdb.com/name/nm5753533/
investmentwatchblog.com/omar-mateens-imdb-page-is-forcibly-scrubbed-of-his-acting-credits-until-you-go-to-edit-it/
imdb.com/name/nm3483499/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What I found was that Patience Carter is also a "rapper" and made a music video entitled, "Make A Dollar", which can be found on youtube, (youtube.com/watch?v=U3xOgb0MPCA) and that is what I posted on GLP.

After a few replies someone asked who she went to the club with and this is what I posted -

"DING DING DING DING!!!!

Excellent question. As per AP article, (bigstory.ap.org/article/fbc466f8822849dc80db3a7670c7072e/night-terror-club-pulse-1-young-womans-story), she was with 2 friends, Tiara Parker and Akyra Murry.

I never even thought of asking that question but I looked up Tiara Parker and guess fucking what???

SHE'S ON IMDB TOO!!!!

[imdb.com/name/nm2047090/]

END POST

So, as per the AP article, Patience said a girl had "cute shoes", and that happened to be Amanda Alvear, who happens to be the girl who took the Snapchat video of the

shoting at Pulse. A further look into her reveals that she went to the club that night with her sister-in-law Mercedez Marisol Flores. Her parents are Nancy Flores

(another IMDB member - imdb.com/name/nm6288604/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t88 ). Beyond having IMDB credits, Nancy also is a professional dancer who appeared in the

U.S. Air Force Band's Guest Artist Series, (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Lessler) (the actual Air Force, so that's a military tie).

Nancy's current name is Nancy Flores Lessler, since she is married to Mark Lessler who worked for the FBI as a Senior Investigator for almost 5 1/2 years.

That is as far as I've gotten so far tying together victims in the Orlando Shooting with IMDB credits and their associates and family.

If someone could post everything after the "END POST" to my thread at

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3206963/pg1 and let them know I keep getting banned I'd appreciate it. Proxys don't work and I don't have VPN. If

anyone has anything to add I'd appreciate it.

Oh look, another tinfoil mad hatter. Guess what - shootings do happen in America. There are no false flags. It's what happens when you mix guns and religion.

I could understand all of the actors and actresses if this happened in LA or New York but I didn't think that a shitty gay dance club in the hood in Orlando would be a hotbed of acting talent who just happened to converge to the club from different parts of the country on a very special night.

That's all.

You expect me to read all this shit? Fuck off

Just post this to (
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3206963/pg1) and I'd be very happy.

So, as per the AP article, Patience said a girl had "cute shoes", and that happened to be Amanda Alvear, who happens to be the girl who took the Snapchat video of the shoting at Pulse. A further look into her reveals that she went to the club that night with her sister-in-law Mercedez Marisol Flores. Her parents are Nancy Flores (another IMDB member - imdb.com/name/nm6288604/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t88 ). Beyond having IMDB credits, Nancy also is a professional dancer who appeared in the U.S. Air Force Band's Guest Artist Series, (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Lessler) (the actual Air Force, so that's a military tie).

Nancy's current name is Nancy Flores Lessler, since she is married to Mark Lessler who worked for the FBI as a Senior Investigator for almost 5 1/2 years.

That is as far as I've gotten so far tying together victims in the Orlando Shooting with IMDB credits and their associates and family.

Thanks!

you'd be surprised who you meet in gay clubs user.

Get out of here feds, nobody wants you.

>If someone could post everything after the "END POST" to my thread

KEK
Couldn't post.
Was banned.
Sorry OP.

>Never posted there before.

King O here, I don't normally take questions on this subreddit but I will allow 4 questions to be asked at this time.

actually a friend of mine is in the business and he has worked on two different films in the past five years that have shot in Florida so...

I appreciate the effort. These guys are ban happy when you have real info.

Thank you!

I understand that but it's not like all of these people were currently working in the Florida area, like Patience Carter who works at FOX 29 in Philadelphia.

Why would all these actors be in the same area if they aren't working in the area and are from different geographical locations?

1) Since the Repubs have been so good at shooting themselves in the foot lately and you don't have to troll them so hard - what are you doing with that extra free time?

2) Is there gonna be an Executive Order to get weed off Schedule 1?

3) There is no number 3.

4) Plans for retirement?

>These guys are ban happy when you have real info.
Yeah. TBH - I haven't even been there to read for years because of that.

I've been following this for info. Maybe you could find something there:
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4o8iqt/lets_talk_about_orlando_collection_of_articles/

can somebody redpill me?

I don't think you have the same Nancy Flores, even your link to her wiki page says nothing about having a daughter.

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4o8iqt/lets_talk_about_orlando_collection_of_articles/

Thank you and I'll look.

Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug.

She's her sister-in-law.

Check this ==> billingsgazette.com/mercedez-marisol-flores-and-amanda-alvear/article_c0e4e234-e9b3-503e-b02b-140b6d68fee4.html

Mercedez Marisol Flores, 26, went to Pulse nightclub almost every weekend, often with her best friend, Amanda Alvear.

"She was very outgoing," her sister-in-law, NANCY FLORES, said. "She had lots of friends."

OP you dumb fuck theyre called crisis actors

they dont interview the actual victims. they pay actors to pretend to be victims.

>This whole thread

>Gay celebrities can't get shot

Fuck off to /x/

Found the paid troll or sheep.
You really think they would carry the victims back towards the night club? FROM the ER? How dumb are you?
Not to mention they had a fucking drill 3 months prior to this.
The man who supposedly shot the people at the night club, works for a Jewish owned G4S. One of the worlds largest private security. Oh, and guess what? That company is a part of a organisation called, "Crisis Cast".

Do some fucking research Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFJgElmyWO8

So what happened to the 53 or so that were wounded? If they're replaced with crisis actors for interviews, where did the original people go?

>>Gay celebrities can't get shot
It's even better than that
>gay club has actors in it

Yes. Mateen also had IMDB credits too, that's why I think this is a good starting point for connections.

IMDB used to show the movies he was in, 2 of which were Afghani.

imdb.com/name/nm5753533/

Yeah! He also was credited in a movie called Love City. It was about making Jalalabad the city of love...

investmentwatchblog.com/omar-mateens-imdb-page-is-forcibly-scrubbed-of-his-acting-credits-until-you-go-to-edit-it/

Yes, acting is pretty gay. We already knew this.

Yes that's it! Nice find user.

The guy who kept the doors to the club shut was Luis Burbano, who also has IMDB credits. I can't find out who his parents are though.

imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

That happened to me at my old house. Banned before I'd even posted anything, so I couldn't view threads. I tried to appeal it on the grounds that I've never even been to the damn site before and got denied lol

Probably has eyes on your history and bans anybody that visits this place.

Possible, but I dunno man... I can go there from my phone, and probably from my main pc too. Can they even do that? I guess they might be able to read my cookies somehow if they really wanted to but I doubt it

I am the Loc Nar. I orchestrate all mass shootings, because I hate you. especially Stan and Kyle. I hate those guys.