So long story short there is this asshole at my gym who is rude as hell and always trys to starts problems with people...

So long story short there is this asshole at my gym who is rude as hell and always trys to starts problems with people. I've decided to recruit the help of my Sup Forums brother to think of a good revenge idea.. so far all I can think of is throwing some paint thinner on his car. Anyone else got some better suggestions? Also could slash his tires... ideally it's gotta be something that can be done discreetly so I can escape easily hehehe

>break into his house
>kill yourself

>hehehe
kill yourself

also nypa

Break the windows

Shoot up the gym

Use brake fluid. It will be more effective. Not brake cleaner, brake fluid. Get DOT 3 or DOT 4 but not DOT 5.

To avoid destruction of property and arrest, don't fuck his shit up. Instead make his life a living hell. Take out the valve stems on his tires. Flattens all 4 and you didn't destroy anything. Or if you're really pissed, Drain-O in the gas tank will cause it to explode while he's driving down the road. Your choice.

>kill yourself
the ultimate getaway

Go to the manager of the gym and get his fuckin membership revoked and ban him, pretty simple. And take a shit on his car.

You have to put the drano in a plastic pill bottle though

>be me
>guy at gym being a dick
>kinda big and I'm scared to fuck with him outright
>think about fucking with his car
>fuck with his life instead
>become a trap
>lure him in
>suck his dick
>get him to fuck me through my pants
>take pics
>rip off clothes
>amactuallyman.gif
>tell his friends and family
>ruin him
>he gets ready for suicide
>fuck him one more time cause I'm a faggot
>post in Sup Forums trap threads

>Tear the top 1/2 off an aluminum can
>Pour in some NEW brake fluid
>Stand next to his car
>Drop 1/2 a chlorine tablet for pools into the can
>Place on tire closest to gas tank
>Run like hell
>Best of luck in jail

pour a bunch of water into his fuel - car will be totaled if its a shit honda like in the picture... no insurance company in their right mind would pay for a new engine.. he'll be out of a car and the money he put towards/into it

> Go fishing
> Catch a mess of fish
> Clean them
> Put guts in bucket
> Take bucket to doucher's car.
> Pour fish guts into the area where the hood meets the windshield
> clean any that goes onto visible area of windshield to avoid detection
> Walk away and never tell a soul
> Go home and enjoy a delicious meal of locally caught fish.

You're welcome.

Get 50g of rolling tobacco ,leave t to soak in water for a day or two,strain all the water down till there is about a tsp left,add the tsp of fluid to his pre/post workout shake.

throw bologna on it instead

Limburger cheese on the exhaust manifold

rub mineral oil on his muffler

Thermite in a flower pot on hood of car. Another alternative is to recognize he's a mentally ill bastard and you pissing him off will result in him taking it out on someone who doesn't deserve it at home or elsewhere.

fill trunk with cp. report car stolen.

Krazy glue or epoxy his door handles

Only slash 3 tires cause if you slash 4 the insurance company will cover it

get a bunch of moth balls (look at the label make sure they contain octane) and put all of them in his gas tank but make sure you get a lot of them if you do this it will cause his engine to overheat and will cause all kinds of problems

I have no idea you're truthful about the person you decided to hate. They will lash out to a victim if they're bullied that they will decide on. It'll be good if it's you, but someone else.... That is your fault.

Also if there's any heat your pal might snitch on you and a vengeful bad person will end up your worst nightmare.

Report your problems to the upper management and tell them you and a large number of their members are on the verge of leaving because of him.

go around the gym and get signatures of people saying you guys want him kicked out of the gym. or be a delinquent

Write and draw on his car in sharp does the same as paint thinner but better

Scratch his car all over and finally write I am an absolute MADMAN

Put something hot in his underwear

Kidnap him - tie him to a tree in the middle of nowhere - fill him full of lsd - get a big black man to rape him - call the cops from a phone booth and say where he is.

Feed him Burger King

Fill water balloons with mayo, throw them at his car. Then throw a rock through his windshield.

geez! throwing paint thinner directly on is child's play. just get some gasket remover and spray it on his door in the pattern of a gigantic dick, so when it flakes off, it will look like a gigantic dick on his door.

cum on his windshield

I work in a hospital lab and once lifted blood samples from storage and poured them in my neighbor's windshield wipers. Next time it rained I imagine he about shit his pants.

Throw a mattress in his pool. It will take a crane to get it out.

I like it. Bonus points if he got AIDS.

Figure out his schedule by stalking the fuker, Once you note where he is and the times you'll place pinespples;in his tub if you can,gym locker room etc he might even khs

Since only one person mentioned thermite, I'll tell the recipe. 3:1 ratio of rust and aluminum powder, use a sparkler wrapped in magnesium ribbon as a fuse, light with blow torch, after putting in a flowerpot of course. Also, do any anons think you can make a thermite type paste to burn letters into the car?

Only cunts mess with someone's car. Confront him like a man.

Alright do this user
>be you
>wear strap on and bombs around waist
>see bully from gym
>tackle him and began to penetrate his tight asshole
>when you're ready to cum activate the bombs
Perfect getaway and can get you laid

That was a nice story

This is /b summerfag

Why would I do that?
I'm not gay first off

Sugar in his gas tank OP.

He wont notice it at first but after a few days it will completely gum up his engine and destroy the whole thing

Skip thinner(doesn't do anything) and brake fluid(not fast enough) just go for aircraft stripper--- the brush on stuff seems to work the best and can be poured on but the rattlecan may be easier

Don't get that shit on your hands

No love for ghetto napalm? Just soak it into his upholstery and drop a lighter in.

Chances are there's cameras in the parking lot. I says get into his locker and drop a deuce in his gym bag.

Listen up faggot. Make a high sugar solution in a large syringe and walk buy and put it in his gas tank after dark. Problem solved

OP here, so far I love the enthusiasm however some of the stuff you guys are suggesting take far too much time and make too much noise.. so far I like the idea with the brake fluid it sounds quick and quiet what are the pros cons of that compared to just paint thinner? Remember I'll be doing this at night in the gym parking lot so it's gotta be as ninja as possible

I can only hope. I chose random samples, but the Lord of Light guided me.

Welcome newfriend, you never fuck with a man's ride, it's like rule number 1.

>inb4 Anarchy Cookbook
We all know that's Hollywood bs besides the thermite maybe

Egg the inside of his car, then go MTF and seduce his ass, then reveal it's our inside-out cock he's fucking

Jesus fucking christ
Just say no homo and make sure the balls don't touch
Also
>be op
>not gay
Pick one

Bullies aren't exactly what I'd consider a "man"

4" PVC pipe about 9" long, stuff it with sparklers, cap off both ends with a sparkler as a fuse, wrap it with 2 rolls of duck tape and set it just below the gas tank.

Prove you're OP

Checked

Right, you mean acting out in a manner that exploits an undefended weakness is shitty behavior that is to be frowned on, just like fucking with someone's car you fucking faggot. You can steal the guy's car and send it to Cuba on a boat, he will not have a clue that it was due to some perceived slight at the gym. What a bunch of passive-aggressive twats...

checked
>dubs
>do this

More, anons.
Really tap into that internal rage. You know there's some fucker out there you'd love to ruin.

brake fluid, if it gets left on long enough, will get into the metal & make it very difficult to repaint as well, the gift that keeps on giving

Put expanding foam in every vent and opening in his car.

If youre going to do something like that dont use paint thinner use airplane paint remover availible at autozone 5 minutes of that shit will eat everything away. Just tie zip ties to his drive shaft or cb joints

Eh, I suppose two wrongs don't make a right

How?

Anyways I'm normally against fucking with ppeople's cars but trust me this asshole deserves it. Also just an FYI I know where he lives too..

this

That sugar solution will wreck his car and it would take you 10 seconds... Make sure no parking lot cams

>put cling film over his toilet
>wait until he goes to use the toilet
>bash him over the head with a hammer when he notices the cling film

Find where he lives and put powdered milk all over his lawn at night, that or stick plastic forks all over his yard

Well here.

put twigs in under the caps deflat over night he gets stuck at home and not the gym. pay kids to do it $5 for legal laughs

assassinate him.

Find out his phone number and write it down in ever public restroom you come across with the offer of free gay sex.

Order the strongest neodymium magnet you can find online, throw it through his windshield. He'll try to pick it up, and his hand will be crushed as soon as it inevitable gets close to a piece of metal.

Eggs into the air vents at the front of the windshield or any other nasty smellingnstuff like milk will put a stank you cant wash out of a car

order Male/tranny hookers to his house.

Errr ...

Post his number in male to male encounters on craigslist.

Don't fuck with another man's vehicle. What are you a bitch?

Nothing that anyone has suggested yet will enlighten him of his behavior issue or bring about a change in it. You think an already rude asshole is going to chill out if his car gets vandalized? Jesus, just ignore him and he'll quit. Stray cats leave when you quit feeding them...

Nice

im pretty sure this will kill him

U sir are a gentleman

Quit being a cuck and just shoot him.
Inb4 "I don't own a gun I vote for Bernie sanders"

You're right, we should hire a jihadist to suicide bomb him when he approaches his car.

Yes, tobacco poisoning doesn't take much, better to put in a strong drink like coffee though

You fucking monster.

Child..

Fill up his exhaust pipe with shit.

Who said we had to fuck with his car? Maybe OP could put something on the gym equipment before he uses it.

15 I'm guessing.

Reported uunnddeerraaggee

Btw to rek any diesel vehicle put the diesel exhaust fluid into the fuel tank they say one drop in the fuel will sieze the motor

Slash his tires

> Print x4
> Stick to tires

You guys are being too reserved, if you're going for damage mix molasses and antifreeze, and pour the shit into his gas tank. After an hour on the road his car will emit the most godawful smoke you've ever seen, then it'l die. Engine murder for under $15.00

>3 five lb bags of sugar and a funnel
>Pour Sugar into gas tank
>Profit???

I hope every worthless piece of shit in this thread that suggested messing with someone's car works hard for something some day and somebody just fucks it up for no reason and laughs in your face about it.